Venezuela V Bolivia

Venezuela can be found at 1.90 to beat Bolivia. Venezuela have found some fantastic form of late and a few of the lasds on here (wheres Denirobob gone :( ) were making big money backing Venezuela towarsd the end of the SA qualifyers when they were beating decent sides at home. Venezuela now have a couple of talented players, Juan Arango is on the verge on a big-money move from Monterrey and the organisation of the side has improved so much over the last 2 years. Add to that the people of Vene are starting to really get nehind theyre team as they are no longer whipping boys and they believe they can qualify for the next World Cup. Bolivia are a poor team away form home, theyre away record in qualifying was something towards 0-2-8 and Venezuela outplayed them when the sides met in Caracas. A home single is the order of the day here. :D

Guest denirobob

re: Hi Matt Still here mate, i must admit since the WC i havent been following the international scene to closely, however looks like a good one! Have u spotted any decent overall CL prices yet btw ? (remember Panathanikos last year @ 10/1 albeit in the groups) Bob

Re: re: Hi mate :D nice to see your still about the place. hope everythings going ok :) Of course I havent forgot Pana ;) I made a thread in the euro forum about backing them @ 40's for the UEFA cup this year (Ill bring back up when they are entered into the draw for the first round) Champions League I'm saying Bayern or Real this year, maybe Leverkusen as an outsider again if I can get a big price (still waiting to see how they adapt without Ballack and Ze Roberto first) ;) all the best mate :)

Guest Tito 10

Re: Good call!! I was watching the game on livescore last night, it said the score was 0-0 after 90 minutes, so I went to bed in despair. Nice surprise this morning though :)

Re: Good call!! :rollin :rollin :rollin brilliant tip last night only just got in from work to find out the score.been pestering everyone at work if they knew the score but only got funny looks all round couldnt wait to get home as had them in a nice double with denmark.cheers