Uttoxeter - Wed 12/09/07

mowgli77

Re: Uttoxeter - Wed 12/09/07 From the ATR systems forum 400 Utt: Cream Cracker / Lord Baskerville Cream Cracker could have this race set up for him, likes to come off a strong pace and has been running well without quite getting there, last time was slightly hampered in a much better race, has the trip and the ground in his favour, only problem i have is the jockey, young lad from Rodfords yard, had 8 rides and Alner wouldnt put him up if he wasnt ok, his 7lbs claim comes in very handy so will take a chance. Lord Baskerville has claims on his best form and hasnt ran a bad race all year, dropped another pound, over slightly further which may suit and at the price 20/1 looks too big. 505 Utt: Boxclever / Tommy Spar A good 3m handicap with several who are exposed, going for one ive been watching all season in Boxclever, heavily backed last time on what i thought was unsuitable ground, had it down as a real firm ground horse, anyway for whatever reason it didnt deliver and now does get the ground, had been unlucky previously so maybe this is the time it can take advantage of his mark, the other unexposed one over hurdles is Tommy Spar, been running well over fences on a mark of 137 now, runs here off 101 so you can see why i say its unexposed, wont be a big price (6/1 in RP) but could win this without much fuss.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.