** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 Yes chico referee helped,but third goal Chinas girl was fantastic:rollin Saw second time Norway-Canada,norwegian girls play speed and good dont understand what hapenned in the first time with Norway.Ok,congratulations all who bets girls.To be continued...:clap

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 all chinese goals were fantastic.The first goal by Li. A freekick in the right corner - the danish keeper had no chance. And also the third one. drop kick from 20 metres .. It was one of the best games I saw so far. But the referee . :unsure

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 It was another good day at the world cup with overall 6 units won today. I am really angry with the brazil 1st goal miss it by 5 sec:wall if not much more better day but still is quite a ok day.Norway a bit dissapointing but they were good enough to fight back from a goal down to at least make the over.Another day of world cup action tomorrow. cheers:cheers

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 Germany-england The german girls has been made the overwhelming favourite after the spectacular victory over argentina.That is just a one off result and chances of that happening against england is very slim or i might say none at all.Germany will be full of confidence for this match surely from the starting whistle.england were very unlucky against japan after conceding a last minute equaliser. History Germany 15wins draw 1 england win 0 Germany win by 1 goals:3 games germany win by more than 1 goal:12 games Germany scored 46 goals,conceded 10 goal in 16 games. The last time this two teams meet at china was the first time that england took a draw against gemany and it was in january.This would be a confident booster for england but the line up against them in january is not the first team.This is the line up for germany in the last match: Ullrich Stegemann, Krahn, Hingst, Zietz (46. stat_exchange.gifPeter) Wimbersky (60. stat_exchange.gifPohlers), Okoyino da Mbabi, Carlson (46. stat_exchange.gifBresonik), Mittag Bajramaj, Smisek This is the line up for germany against argentina:

• 1 Nadine ANGERER (GK)
  • 2 Kerstin STEGEMANN
  • 6 Linda BRESONIK
  • 7 Melanie BEHRINGER goal.gifgoal.gifoutHome.gif (-68')
  • 8 Sandra SMISEK goal.gifgoal.gifgoal.gif
  • 9 Birgit PRINZ © goal.gifgoal.gifgoal.gif
  • 10 Renate LINGOR goal.gifgoal.gif
  • 13 Sandra MINNERT
  • 14 Simone LAUDEHR yellow.gifoutHome.gif (-74')
  • 17 Ariane HINGST
  • 18 Kerstin GAREFREKES goal.gifoutHome.gif (-84')

The most important 4 players angerer,prinz,lingor,garefrekes as all can see did not start in the friendly against england last time out.kelly smith will be surely one of the starts of the tournament with her nice skills but i don't think one person can stop the germans.I am searching a lot if there could be any upset in this game but just could not find any reason to support england in 1x2 or handicap.I will be going full stakes on germany on 1x2 today because the odds will drop more surely tomorrow and will taking the ht/ft bet too.I will bet on the handicap too when the line is out tomorrow. germany @1.33 10/10 germany/germany @1.83 5/10 come on prinz and deutschland show me money againprinz_birgit07.jpg

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 N.korea-Nigeria The north koreans has been made favourite in this game on the strength of their display against the states girls.I have said before the north korean is surely one of the team to watch has they have been improving very much for the last few years and it won't be a surprise if they even make it all the way.The korean plays solid team football but the only thing they need to control is their urge to attack the ball.Every one of their player seems to go for the ball and this might be a big mistake to do again.The nigerian as i saw in the first game is no slouch and they are a good side too even thought we can blame the swede girls for missing big chances and look awfully tired in the second half against the nigerian.Cynthia uwak has proven to be a good player and the korean need to watch her carefully or she will punish them.Both teams with no injury concern fot this game. History nigeria 2-1 n.korea n.korea 3-0 nigeria statistic this world cup korea 18 shots 10 shots on target nigeria 14 shots 5 shots on goal As what i see there is not much big diffrence with this two teams and the handicap of korean -2 is too high in my opinion as this could be much more tighter game.I am taking the nigerian girls here even though i still think the korean will win the match. nigeria [email protected] 7/10

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 I dont know if anyone notice of the corner kicks in this world cup.Out of the 8 games played in the first round matches 6 games have had more than 10 corner kicks in total.This might be a profitable bet for those odds on the corner kicks for this tournament so just take note of it.I personally have taken the over 10 corner kicks for all 4 matches today @odds of 1.83 with 2/10 stakes.

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 Japan-argentina This could be a easy victory for the japanese girls or might as well be a hard fought victory.The argentina girls surely will want to prove something but i don't think it will be that easy since the last time this two teams met japan won 6-0 in 2003.I don't think i will take the japanese girls with the handicap set so high but the over for me looks good enough for a high stakes. over 3.75 @1.92 8/10 USA-SWEDEN This is a difficult match to predict as both of team did not show their true potential in the first game.The swede girls might even upset usa but i am not betting in this game. gl

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 USA 2-0 Sweden The swedish girls will have hugh problems to enter the next round imo. First 20 minutes were good but the us girls dominate the match now. One penality goal and a very nice second drop kick goal :ok 20 Minutes to play.

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 japan really is very poor and argentina is not good at all.My bet on the over has just been a poor thing.This just confirms how good was the german against argentina.Now waiting for the next 2 matches to start and will be taking the german in running hcp too since now it is too high at 2.25.:hope

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07

http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">
15 Sep 10:00Denmark Women v New Zealand WomenItv.gif1.107.5013.00+12
15 Sep 10:00Canada Women v Ghana WomenItv.gif1.284.508.50+14
15 Sep 13:00Brazil Women v China WomenItv.gif2.373.402.50+14
15 Sep 13:00Australia Women v Norway WomenItv.gif6.504.331.36+14
DENMARK-NEW ZEALAND Denmark played good football against china but still went out with a defeat after 3 magnificent strikes by the chinese.New zealand just dont have the strength to cope with the denmark girls as shown in their outing against brazil.I don't think the denmark girls will just play for a win as they must improve their goal tally to have any chances in their last game against brazil.I will take the denmark girls here on ht/ft and the handicap as well.It might be high but i am confident enough from the way denmark perform in the first game. DENMARK/DENMARK @1.35 10/10 DENMARK -3 @1.93 9/10 NORWAY-AUSTRALIA The norwegian girls showed tremendous fighting spirit in the second half against canada and won the game.This will surely pumped up the girls for this match against the australia girls who were impresive against ghana.I don't think the aussie have enough fire power to stop norway who are on a mission to qualify for quarter finals as fast as they could do it.norway have meet australia 3 times and won all three games.The handicap is set at 3/4 and i think this is worth to take it.I will be going with high stakes on this match. Norway -3/[email protected] 10/10 GL today