Tue 9/115110Nigeria OVER 4 2.040
04:59 AM5111Sweden UNDER 4 1.877
World Cup W Soccer - Wed 9/12
Pinnacle odds

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 USA-North korea The favourite of the tournament kicking off against the gifted koreans.The states girl will be making a huge mistake to underestimate the koreans who are very quick and plays nice short passing game.The only downfall for the koreans is their built which is the smallest of all the nation competing but their world ranking of 5th is not by any mean a fluke.I have watched the korean play before and they don't have any individiul briliant player in the team but they play solid team football.Usa without doubt the favourite in this game and it would be a history making day too for them since kristen lily will be playing in her 5th world cup.Usa has beaten the n.korean gals by identical 3-0 score previously but with the humidity a factor this time is is a hard call.I personally have high opinion on the koreans and for me they are the darkhorse of the tournament.Its by no mean a easy feet fot the korean to win the under20 world cup last year and that is a warning sign for all the teams as most of the under20 players are with this squad.The talented ri kim suk(number10) is definitely the player to watch out.Usa with the nearly unblemished hope solo in goal would be hard to get by surely but if the korean truely play to their capability i think they might sneak in a goal.I am going against the odds with the korean on hcp plus the total over for this game.I might get this terribly wrong but i have high regards about the korean. North korea [email protected] 4/10 over [email protected] 5/10 hkg2003062113982%5f13009%5fsq%5fmedium.jpgri kim suk capt.46b40371cc274889b2cf392ea1d8483f.wwcup_us_soccer_xeh103.jpgMy favourite us player but hoping she will let in a goal at least today,lol

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 SWEDEN-NIGERIA The swedish girls with some injury concern coming to this game.Hanna ljunberg still on board so they can count on her to guide the team to victory.The biggest problem for the swedish girls will be themselves,They have never won a opening match in world cup in the last 4 edition but it is not that bad because they faced strong teams on the first game.sweden beat the nigerian on their previous meeting by 3-0 margin.It was really a dissapointing world cup in 2003 for the nigerian as they were expected to at least qualify for the q/finals then.This time around they might be out for revenge but ljunberg i believe the swedish girls will win but i will be taking the over which might be better option. over [email protected] 8/10

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 Japan - England I see the female lions infront here. Japan have hugh problems with the european kind of play.They lost all of their last6 meetings versus european teams.England qualified direct and they had a difficult group with the netherlands and france as favourites. Japan had to go through the playoff versus Mexico. They won 2-0 at tokio but lost at toluca 1-2. No injuries on both sides and both teams know that they have to win this match. Germany and Argentina are the other 2 teams ... they rounds will be more difficult than this one. -England to win 2.10 @ betway

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07

SWEDEN-NIGERIA The swedish girls with some injury concern coming to this game.Hanna ljunberg still on board so they can count on her to guide the team to victory.The biggest problem for the swedish girls will be themselves,They have never won a opening match in world cup in the last 4 edition but it is not that bad because they faced strong teams on the first game.sweden beat the nigerian on their previous meeting by 3-0 margin.It was really a dissapointing world cup in 2003 for the nigerian as they were expected to at least qualify for the q/finals then.This time around they might be out for revenge but ljunberg i believe the swedish girls will win but i will be taking the over which might be better option. over [email protected] 8/10
what do you think about an outsider win here? Sweden playmaker Ljungberg with had an injury and can´t train full this week. Sweden miss some other players and Nigeria haven´t injury problems. Nigeria start with nearly the same team that entered the U20 WC Final last year.And they´re the african champion. Problems on the swedish side and good talents on the nigerian side... The over is on 3.5 - but the last results wasn´t with 4 goals (3-0 and 2-1). Can´t decide myself :$

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 Korean did a good job but i have to say thanks to hope solo the US goalkeeper who let in the 2 goals by mistake.Korean were no pushover either as they showed all the other team to sit up and take notice of them.:ok chiqo I don't think the nigerian will get antyhing out of this match but i will not be betting sweden as until i watch the match later.I would maybe bet on the in running later on them.Ljunberg is starting the game that is a good news.:ok

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 watching the Japan-England match and Aluko didn´t make the 1-0 after a big mistake by the japanese goalkeeper :wall (empty goal). England dominate the match and i hope they strike in the second 45 minutes. Best player of the first half is englands K.Smith with the number 10. She shows good football :ok

A Wonder strike From Japan 2-2 FT :puke I'm never betting on women again what a joke this soccer is unwatchable.
no way man, you just wait for the next Germany game...or better Argentina game...asswhooping of highest standard are my thoughts.. and bad luck guys today, youll get them next time:hope

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 Sweden really no finishing at all if not could have scored more and nigeria is a good team too.At last won only 1 unit today. Chiqo big miss on england,last minute the conceded the goal,better luck next time mate. There is still more womens game tomorrow.:ok

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 yes American unwatchable - I agree with you. No fight, no pressure and much wrong passes. I sit infront of my tv and ask myself what they done there! english number 9 didn´t meet the empty goal and so much bad crosses. And the english keeper looks very bad in both of the goals! :cry Germany to win versus England Japan to win versus Argentina are my presumes for this group. Argentina haven´t any motivation after a 11-0. They know that they haven´t a real chance to enter the second round. Japan was boring but solid. Very defensive...

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 New zealand-Brazil There is not much to be said about this game as both teams are well apart in class.It would be a easy victory for brazil but how many goals will they score is the question.Martha is a joy to watch and watch the live later guys for her dazzling skills.The handicap is set at 4.5 and the total goal is set at 5 but i don't think the new zealanders can score a goal so will try a small stakes on the handicap and time of goals Brazil [email protected] 3/10 time of first goal [email protected] 2/10 Norway-Canada Norway has not been talked much in this world cup but they are a very dangerous squad and i won't be a surprise if they even reach the finals.Canada has been a rising team and even gave the states girls a big fight in the gold cup final.This two teams has met twice in world cup with norway winning both the game.Bente nordby in goal is always reliable and with the return of playmaker solveig gulbrandsen it is a big boost for them.Canada plays quite physical but i will go for the norwegian here to do the job and also the total over. Norway [email protected] 8/10 over [email protected] 10/10 China-Denmark My last bet for today is on the the host to win open their campaign with a victory.Once the most feared team in women football china has been quite bad for quite some time and playing at home again with a mixture of experienced and youth players this will be a good chance for them to bounce back.Ma xiaoxu is a terrific player and will definetly be one of the starts of the tournament.Denmark is not that convincing either and with a home crowd support and many things to prove the chinese is my bet here.One important statistic in this match is every host starts their first game with a win on previous occasion.This makes my confident much higher on the chinese. China @2.10 8/10 Good luck today:hope

China-Denmark My last bet for today is on the the host to win open their campaign with a victory.Once the most feared team in women football china has been quite bad for quite some time and playing at home again with a mixture of experienced and youth players this will be a good chance for them to bounce back.Ma xiaoxu is a terrific player and will definetly be one of the starts of the tournament.Denmark is not that convincing either and with a home crowd support and many things to prove the chinese is my bet here.One important statistic in this match is every host starts their first game with a win on previous occasion.This makes my confident much higher on the chinese. China @2.10 8/10 Good luck today:hope
Not wanting to believe stat for Sweden match where they never win an opening match at world cup, i bet on them huge against Nigeria. Seems like the jink happens again :\ Denmark is ranked higher than China in Fifa official ranking, haven't see Denmark NT playing but China's attacking force is okay. I think the deciding factor to push for China's win is crowd support. They will be very very noisy :drums just like when their men played in Asian Cup some years ago and make remarkable progress.

China-Denmark My last bet for today is on the the host to win open their campaign with a victory.Once the most feared team in women football china has been quite bad for quite some time and playing at home again with a mixture of experienced and youth players this will be a good chance for them to bounce back.Ma xiaoxu is a terrific player and will definetly be one of the starts of the tournament.Denmark is not that convincing either and with a home crowd support and many things to prove the chinese is my bet here.One important statistic in this match is every host starts their first game with a win on previous occasion.This makes my confident much higher on the chinese. China @2.10 8/10
I reckon that this match will be tight. China is under pressure.They have to win their opening match at home. 11 meetings between both and 7 were won by China. I think China is a good punt but risky. And after 3 draws in 3 games yesterday I ´m not sure if I stake something on this match. My booker don´t offer asians or normal handicaps :\ my other punts: Brasil - New Zealand -Brazil to win versus New Zealand -HT/FT Bra/Bra Norway - Canada - Norway to win Canadas Coach is banned and have to sit down in the public area without a contact to his team. Norway is the favourite of this group. They get a draw versus World and European Champion Germany in their last test match. And that was in germany. Canada lost versus USA and Brazil at last. Looks like a sure bet to me.

Re: Women World Cup 10/9/07 To 30/09/07 China-Denmark Tournament hosts China cross swords with Denmark on 12 September in their opening game of the 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup China 2007. It finished 2-2 when the sides met on Chinese soil in the opening round of the first finals 16 years ago but will history repeat itself here? The match China-Denmark, Wuhan, Wednesday 12 September, 20:00 (local time) The stakes The pressure will be on China to make a winning start in front of their own supporters and their record of seven wins in eleven previous meetings with Denmark offers grounds for optimism. The Danes have beaten China only once, back in 2001, but can draw inspiration from their impressive performances at this year's Algarve Cup, where Kenneth Heiner-Moller's charges reached the final, while the Steel Roses managed only a disappointing tenth-placed finish. The players There are no reported injury problems in either camp, ensuring both teams should be at their strongest. The past The sides have met twice previously on the FIFA Women's World Cup stage. Denmark held the hosts to a 2-2 draw at China 1991, but the East Asians emerged 3-1 winners from their meeting in the group stage at Sweden 1995. The words Denmark are a team to respect as they are physically stronger and they can be very tough on the pitch against us. But we have our strengths and we will play our passing game to try and take control of the match. It could be a good game - Marika Domanski-Lyfors, Chinacoach China are among the world's best with a host of talented players. Marika has been doing a good job and the team have undergone some positive changes since she took over. It will be an evenly contested match and the result really depends on the players' performances. It could be a 1-0, to whoever wins - Kenneth Heiner-Moller, Denmark coach • Prediction = 1 • Odds = 2.20 • Stake = 5/10 • Bookmakers = Gamebookers