** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! NOW FINISHED (THANK FOOK)

morlspin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #188 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. Obrestad calls, Tabatabai raises 60, 000 and wins the pot. Hand # 189 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. Annette gets a walk Hand #190 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She gives Tabatabai a walk.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #191 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. Tabatabai calls, Obrestad raises to 100,000, and wins the pot. Hand #192 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. Obrestad raises to 100,000 - and wins the pot. Hand #193 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. Tabatabai makes it 105,000, and wins it there. Hand #194 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. Walk for John Tabatabai.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates A Tentative Heads Up Encounter The crowd has certainly died down a little in this heads up battle. Many were expecting a 'blink and you'll miss it' head to head, instead its been more like a game of chess. This is possibly to Annettes advantage, by quieting Tabatabais significant home support.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #196 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She raises it to 105,000. Tabatabai folds. Hand #197 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. Tabatabai calls, Obrestad checks her option. Flop: ac.gif10d.gifjd.gif Obrestad checks, Tabatabai bets 30,000, call. Turn: da.gif Obrestad checks, Tabatabai bets 85,000. She calls. River: 10c.gif Obrestad bets out 275,000. Tabatabai passes.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #206 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She limps in and Tabatabai checks. The flop is as.gif7c.gif2c.gif. Both players check. The turn is the 7s.gif. Tabatabai bets 30,000 and Obrestad calls. The river is the 6d.gif and both players check. Tabatabai shows the 8h.gif7d.gif for trips and wins the pot.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #209 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He calls and Obrestad checks. The flop is 10s.gif5h.gif4s.gif. Tabatabai bets 40,000 and Obrestad calls. The turn is the kc.gif. Both players check. The river is the qh.gif. Obrestad bets 110,000 and Tabatabai calls. Obrestad shows the 7s.gif7c.gif and wins the pot.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #210 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She calls and Tabatabai checks. The flop is 4s.gif4d.gif2h.gif. Tabatabai bets 30,000 and Obrestad calls. The turn is the 3s.gif. Both players check. The river is the 9d.gif. Tabatabai bets 100,000, Obrestad folds, and Tabatabai wins the pot.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #211 - Annette Obrestad Wins the 2007 WSOPE Main Event, John Tabatabai Eliminated in 2nd Place show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He calls, Obrestad raises to 100,000 and Tabatabai calls. The flop is 7c.gif6c.gif5h.gif. Obrestad bets 250,000, Tabatabai raises to 750,000, Obrestad moves all in and Tabatabai calls. Tabatabai shows 5s.gif6d.gif for two pair, but Obrestad has top set with 7h.gif7s.gif. The turn is the 2c.gif, and Tabatabai is drawing dead. The river is the qh.gif. Jack Effel pauses play to count down the stacks to see if Tabatabai is covered by Obrestad. She does, and Annette Obrestad wins the 2007 WSOPE Main Event, earning £ 1,000,000! John Tabatabai is our runner-up and will take home £ 570,150.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! NOW FINISHED (THANK FOOK) The Best Female Poker Player in Europe? Or just the best player? Annette was crying with joy when she realised she had taken the bracelet. One onlooker congratulated her for being the first female to win a WSOP Main Event - which is something of a controversial compliment. Annette "Annette_15" Obrestad is the best online MTT player in the world right now, and has proved her ability on the world stage - her gender is irrelevant, her talent undeniable.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! NOW FINISHED (THANK FOOK) $10 last longer bet completed! only one any of us had in the cash was none other than

10 £ 41,630 Gus Hansen
Winners are.........Nade and Myself MCFC, KIPPE AND GLC well done but not to be this time! easiest way to pay out is if: Kippe gives his $10 to Nade Glceud gives his $10 to Me MCFC gives his $5 to Nade and then buys me a pint in blackpool!

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! NOW FINISHED (THANK FOOK)

$10 last longer bet completed! only one any of us had in the cash was none other than
10 £ 41,630 Gus Hansen
Winners are.........Nade and Myself MCFC, KIPPE AND GLC well done but not to be this time! easiest way to pay out is if: Kippe gives his $10 to Nade Glceud gives his $10 to Me MCFC gives his $5 to Nade and then buys me a pint in blackpool!
Congrats to Annette, thanks for the updates Morls :ok How will the bet be sorted then? :unsure
Just like that! :ok

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! NOW FINISHED (THANK FOOK)

Ok then' date=' i'll take your word as i'm too tired to think lol :ok Cheers we are the winners :cheers[/quote'] basically $15 each, but since im gonna be seeing MCFC as our captain in blackpool, theres no point of him givin me five bux, he can just get me a pint (if he wants):ok

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet!

fckin typical that i never had owt on it!:wall
That's just unlucky m8. To be honest i didn't think she was looking like winners material, just sat there didn't move a muscle and folded and waited for good hands which is what got her in the top 3 then she woke up and owned it. Mabe next yr.....

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! NOW FINISHED (THANK FOOK) About 6 months ago when we played at APAT Cardiff John Tabatabai played down there, I wasn't on his table but we bust out round about the same time. So we ended up setting up a cash table together with a few others, I think we started at 2/4? After about 30 mins I stood up I just could handle the whirlwind that kept coming my way, I was totally out of my league and he was outplaying everyone on the table. After a hour or so on an easier table I noticed that our Invasor (scarface) was on the same table as him, so I went over to rail, I think we were at 5/5 now. Again he was steam rolling the table though Invasor might say otherwise ;). A young chinese kid sat down with about £500 thinking that he could beat him and came off 10 mins later with nothing. This kid went missing for about 30 mins then came back with another £500 and proceeded to lose that as well. I was well impressed with him then and he as obviously come on leaps and bounds since then as a badbeater. I was routing for him lastnight and at one point I thought he may do it but well done to the winner in the end (bless her ;))