** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! NOW FINISHED (THANK FOOK)

morlspin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #135 – Annette Obrestad. show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He calls and Obrestad checks. The flop is qs.gif9c.gif5d.gif Both players check. The turn is the 3h.gif. Obrestad bets 35,000, Tabatabai folds and Obrestad wins the pot. Hand #136 – Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She raises to 87,000 and wins the blinds and antes.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Tabatabai ahead in the railbird stakes Although its pretty certain there will be more Annette fans watching these live updates because of her huge online status, John Tabatabai has this final table packed to the rafters. He is of course a London boy, so most of his fans will have made the short tube journey to Leicester Square. Hoping the drinks are on him later.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates

any big names still in? whats chess called on there?
Only know of the ones mentioned in the WCOOP thread, don't know about Chess. Just had a lazy look with the 'findteampokerstarsplayer' button and most of them are still playing on PS, which i expect means most of them are still in the tourn.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #138 – Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She calls and Tabatabai checks. The flop is as.gifjd.gif7c.gif. Both players check. The turn is the js.gif. Both check again. The river is the 8d.gif. Both check again. Obrestad shows the kd.gif3s.gif and wins the pot Hand #140 – John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She raises to 87,000, Tabatabai re-raises to 250,000, Obrestad folds and Tabatabai wins the pot. Hand #141 – Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the buttton and gives Obrestad a walk in the big blind.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #142 – John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button and gives Tabatabai a walk in the big blind Hand #143 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the buttton gives Obrestad a walk in the big blind. Hand #144 – John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She calls and Tabatabai checks. The flop is 7c.gif2s.gif2h.gif. Tabatabai bets 30,000 and Obrestad folds.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #145 – Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the buttton and gives Obrestad a walk in the big blind. Hand #146 – Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She raises to 87,000 and Tabatabai calls. The flop is as.gif4c.gif3c.gif. Obrestad bets 120,000, Tabatabai raises to 300,000, Obrestad three-bets to 720,000, Tabatabai folds and Obrestad wins the pot. Hand #147 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. Tabatabai flat calls and Obrestad checks her option. Flop: 3c.gif4c.gifda.gif Obrestad checks and Tabatabai's bet of 30,000 wins him the pot.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #148 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. Tabatabai gets a walk. Hand #149 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. Annette Obrestad gets a walk. Hand #150 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. Her preflop raise to 87,000 wins the pot preflop.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #152 – Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She calls and Tabatabai checks. The flop is ac.gifkd.gif10c.gif. Tabatabai checks, Obrestad bets 40,000 and Tabatabai calls. The turn is the 10d.gif . Tabatabai bets 80,000, Obrestad raises to 275,000 and Tabatabai calls. The river is the 2d.gif. Tabatabai bets 100,000, Obrestad raises to 450,000 and Tabatabai calls. Obrestad shows qh.gifjs.gif for an ace-high straight and wins the monster pot.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates I've just found an interesting snippet from Annette: Asked recently about her playing style, she said: “I remember back when I was building my bankroll and I was playing really tight, not making moves, never bluffed, just played ABC poker all day. That got me to a certain point and I knew I could beat the low stakes games. I had a long period where nothing happened and I just felt like I was stuck. “I realized that in order to move up and be able to beat the big guys playing the higher buy-in tourneys, I had to change my game. So I started experimenting with raising marginal hands that I usually wouldn't play and decided to improve my post flop play even if that meant looking like a donk for a while. After making many funny moves and a lot of mistakes, I finally got the hang of it and I think that's when I really started winning a lot.” The part in bold pretty much sums up where i am at the moment, i'm probably bored of playing because it's just ABC poker all the time, but the last couple of weeks i have started to incorporate new moves into my game slowly and still rarely but when i see fit. Probably the next step for me over the next few months will be to do as she did and adapt my game from the ABC approach which can only get you so far. Good and sensible words from Annette anyway.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #155 – Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 55,000, Obrestad re-raises to 199,000, Tabatabai folds and Obrestad wins the pot. Hand #156 – John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She limps and Tabatabai checks. The flop is ac.gif5h.gif3d.gif. Tabatabai checks, Obrestad bets 40,000, Tabatabai raises to 85,000, Obrestad folds and Tabatabai wins the pot. Hand #157 – John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 62,000 and wins the blinds and antes.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #160 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button and gives Tabatabai a walk in the big blind. Hand #161 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 46,000 and Obrestad calls. The flop is da.gifqd.gif5s.gif. Obrestad checks, Tabtabai bets 70,000, Obrestad folds and Tabatabai wins the pot. Hand #162 – John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button and limps in. Tabatabai raises to 99,000 and Obrestad calls. The flop is kc.gif8d.gif7s.gif. Tabatabai bets 115,000, Obrestad folds, and Tabatabai wins the pot.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #168 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button and gives Tabatabai a walk in the big blind.

• Hand #167 – John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 78,000 and wins the blinds and antes.
  • Hand #166 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She raises to to 62,000 and Tabatabai folds.
  • Hand #165 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 62,000, Obrestad re-raises to 269,000, Tabatabai folds and Obrestad wins the pot.
  • Hand #164 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She raises to 87,000 and wins the blinds and antes.
  • Hand #163 - John Tabatabai
  • show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 62,000 and wins the blinds and antes.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #170 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She raises to 87,000, Tabatabai re-raises to 225,000, Obrestad folds, and Tabatabai wins the pot. Hand #171 - John Tabtabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 80,000 and Obrestad folds. Hand #172 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button and gives Tabatabai a walk in the big blind.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #173 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 50,000 and wins the blinds and antes. Hand #174 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She raises to 63,000 and Tabatabai calls. The flop is as.gif8s.gif4h.gif. Tabatabai bets 100,000 and Obrestad calls. The turn is the 8h.gif. Tabatabai checks, Obrestad bets 180,000, Tabatabai folds and Obrestad wins the pot. Hand #175 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 62,000 and Obrestad calls. The flop is 9d.gif6s.gif3d.gif. Obrestad checks, Tabatabai bets 85,000, Obrestad folds and Tabatabai wins the pot.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #176 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button and gives Tabatabai a walk in the big blind. Hand #177 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 62,000, Obrestad re-raises to 220,000 and Tabatabai calls. The flop is kd.gifqd.gif9c.gif. Obrestad bets 375,000 and Tabatabai calls. The turn is the 9s.gif and both players check. The river is the 7s.gif. Obrestad checks, Tabatabai bets 150,000 Obrestad folds and Tabatabai wins the pot. Hand #179 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button and raises to 62,000. Obrestad calls. The flop is js.gif8s.gif3h.gif and both players check. The turn is the qc.gif. Obrestad checks, Tabatabai bets 80,000 and Obrestad calls. The river is the 2d.gif. Obrestad checks, Tabatabai bets 180,000 and Obrestsad calls. Tabatabai shows ah.gifqd.gif and wins the pot.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #180 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She limps in and Tabatabai checks. The flop is ac.gif6d.gif2h.gif. Tabatabai checks, Obrestad bets 40,000 and Tabatabai calls. The turn is the 3h.gif. Tabatabai checks, Obrestad bets 160,000 and Tabatabai calls. The river is the 4c.gif. Both players check. Tabatabai shows the as.gif8d.gif, Obrestad shows the js.gif5s.gif and wins the pot with a six-high straight, claiming she misread her hand! Hand #181 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif John Tabatabai has the button. He raises to 62,000 and wins the blinds and antes. Hand #182 - John Tabatabai show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. She limps in and Tabatabai checks. The flop is qs.gif9d.gif7c.gif and both players check. The turn is the 6c.gif and both check again. The river is the 8c.gif. Tabatabai bets 30,000, Obrestad folds, and Tabatabai wins the pot.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates 46edbe10730be.jpg Crikey O'Reilly! Monopoly Money During the break, I couldn't resist asking if the money on the table was real or from a game of Monopoly. According to the TD, only the top note of each wedge is a genuine mug of the queen, all the ones underneath being nothing but glorified paper. "I think that would still be worth stealing though," I joked. "Hell yeah, there's at least a few hundred in there," he replied "I think you may get caught though if you spend half an hour taking the top note off each bundle," I added.

Re: Wsope $10 Last Longer Bet! includes live heads up updates Hand #186 - Annette Obrestad show-this-hand.gif Annette Obrestad has the button. Obrestad raises to 100,000. Tabatabai in the big blind calls. Flop: 6c.gif2s.gif6s.gif Tabatabai checks, Obrestad bets 160,000. Tabatabai calls. Turn: 2d.gif Tabatabai bets out 225,000. Obrestad calls. River: 9d.gif Tabatabai checks, Obrestad bets 300,000 and wins the pot.