Under 21 Internationals

So tonight England will face Montenegro and i don´t see any chance for Montenegro to win against this English squad! The english squad has a full squad of key players in the Premier League!Odds around 1,50 are to high! I will take it! Maybe some english guys can add something

Re: Under 21 Internationals England squad Goalkeepers: Ben Alnwick, Joe Hart, Joe Lewis. Defenders: Martin Cranie, Craig Gardner, Michael Mancienne, Nedum Onuoha, Andrew Taylor, Steven Taylor, David Wheater. Midfielders: Tom Huddlestone, Adam Johnson, Michael Johnson, Michael Kightly, James Milner, Fabrice Muamba, Mark Noble, Andrew Surman. Forwards: Gabriel Agbonlahor, Dexter Blackstock, Matt Derbyshire, Luke Moore, Theo Walcott

Re: Under 21 Internationals Im an England fun living out here, for sure the English are stronger and should win. But SO YOU KNOW were having bad weather the field is wet, and it`s been raining a couple days all ready if that helps any?

Re: Under 21 Internationals

So tonight England will face Montenegro and i don´t see any chance for Montenegro to win against this English squad! The english squad has a full squad of key players in the Premier League!Odds around 1,50 are to high! I will take it! Maybe some english guys can add something
easy win for England :nana:nana:nana

Re: Under 21 Internationals Bulgaria U21 - England 21 Bulgaria lost their first match at home to Montenegro 1:2. Bulgaria was the better team in the first half but Montenegro dominated in the second half and scored two goals, the home side managed a consolation goal in injury time. On Friday England beat Montenegro 3:0 away, deciding the match with two quick goals in the first 10 minutes. Bulgaria will miss captain Ivelin Popov as he will play for the senior national team on Wednesday. England has an impressive squad and Tom Huddlestone is no longer suspended. I believe that England should have the right motivation and the difference in class is huge. Odds around 1.55-1.6 is ok for me for a medium stake (this is an U21 match after all). Kick-off is at 18:00 CET. Good luck!

Re: Under 21 Internationals Austria won the 1st game against the Belgian's 1-0 and now are playing the Slovaks. If I remember correctly the Austrians won the U20's in Canada last year. Would any of our mates from Austria enlighten us of as to how many players from that team are involved in this u21 group. The Asian handicap are priced at level ball at 1.90 for the Austrians which look valuable.

Re: Under 21 Internationals it will be a tight match.I read some stuff from the austrian team. Erwin Hoffer is called for the first team as replacement for Harnik - no player is nominted for him. Slovakia started with a 2-2 versus Island but the court was under water and it wasn´t a football match what they done. Austria won their last 4 games away. 1-0 Switzerland, 1-0 Belgium 3-1 Latvia. Slovakia fight in every match and east european teams at home are high motivated. Austria have a lot players from the last-year U20 and the most players are playing in the austrian bundesliga. Austria +1 HC 1.5 @ betway looks good to me

Re: Under 21 Internationals UEFA U-21 Qualifiers Soccer - Kazakhstan U21 - spread +1½ (+124) for the regulation time held on Sep 11 at 8:30am [pending] Soccer - Bosnia U21 - spread +1½ (+116) for the regulation time held on Sep 11 at 9:00am [pending] Soccer - Albania U21 - spread +1½ (-105) for the regulation time held on Sep 11 at 9:00am [pending] Soccer - Azerbaijan U21 - spread +2½ (-114) for the regulation time held on Sep 11 at 9:30am [pending] Soccer - San Marino U21 - spread +3 (+100) for the regulation time held on Sep 11 at 10:00am [pending] Soccer - Liechtenstein U21 - spread +3 (+101) for the regulation time held on Sep 11 at 10:00am [pending] These are all the dogs of more than one goal and better than even money. These are U-21 teams, anything can happen. I really believe the spreads here reflect people's attitudes toward the countries involved and not the actual teams on display. Even in the 3-goal spreads, the results don't show teams that are that far apart in talent. But...I guess we'll see. BOL

Re: Under 21 Internationals I just realized that the line changed on Azerbaijan as I was playing it, so it actually is not a play...but too late. Let the chips fall where they may. Meanwhile, adding a seventh game after the line changed: Soccer - Georgia U21 - spread +2½ (+106) for the regulation time held on Sep 11 at 12:00pm [pending]

Re: Under 21 Internationals Soccer - Azerbaijan U21 - spread +2½ (-114) 2-3 WIN Soccer - San Marino U21 - spread +3 (+100) 0-2 WIN Soccer - Liechtenstein U21 - spread +3 (+101) 0-8 LOSS 4-2 with one game to play...only one of my six teams scored, the total differential 2-18. The best performance has to be San Marino, playing with ten men after a 56th-minute red card and not giving up a third goal. :cow

Re: Under 21 Internationals U21/Hungary - Serbia 18:00 CET After the EC U21 Finals in Holland this summer, Serbia U21 have got a new team and although I have yet to see them playing together, just a pure look at the squad suggests an easy walkover throughout the Qualies. From what I see, Serbia are only missing Slobodan Rajkovic(Chelsea; on loan to PSV Eindhoven) who's still ruled out, probably through the same inury suffered against England U21 in the European Championship U21 in Holland.Aside from that, no serious problems.There are a number of terrific players, especially Serbia have got a powerful look in midfield, with the likes of Babovic(OFK Belgrade), Smiljanic(Espanyol), Gulan(Fiorentina), Sulejmani(Heerenveen) and Fejsa(Metz), plus two fantastic players at the back: Petkovic and especially rising star Kacar! Probable lineup: Saranov - Jovanovic, Tomovic, Kacar, Petkovic - Smiljanic, Babovic, Sulejmani, Fejsa - Djurdjic, Kaludjerovic A few days ago Serbia have smashed league leaders Belarus and I can see them keeping this momentum! Big bet on Serbia U21 DNB(1.83 at Pinnacle)!