how sure are we?

Guest johnny

just checking how sure we all are about this week's 'bankers' of denmark, belgium. I'm happy with spain, but have already dropped Finland. Is everyone sure that denamrk & belgium will win, because with their very short odds I am tempted to drop them as well.

Guest toshibakid

Re: how sure are we? denmark should win,but would you really put £100 on them to make £2,(would you really risk 25 XL big mac meals for one happy meal) i know i wouldnt! to be honest there is sumthin saying luxem will get sumthin in my head,but when the weekend comes its one fo them stupid scorelines u expect as a result 6-0 or 7-0,could be more to this game than meets the eye, dont bet on it at 1/50!

Guest Tonyvdb

Andorra -Belgium : at least 0-2 Belgium will win this game for sure ... with Buffel, Sonck, Peeters, Goor and Basseggio we have enough attacking talent to make 3-4 or more goals tomorrow. I don't bet correct score, but this is my guess : 0-3

Guest South Manchester Latic

Re: Andorra -Belgium : at least 0-2 Yes, Denmark is an absolute cert IMO. I don't do accy's, and only the odd treble, but I'm definitely sticking Denmark and Spain on the end of my weekend double, just to make that couple of extra quid. As Tony said on a previous posting, they're no risk. The only thing Luxembourg can possibly do, is to stick 10 men in defence, as most of these lesser teams mainly do, but that will not prove a problem to highly-experienced Denmark.