** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service

robilaruk

its very easy to knock companies but not thank them - at least this chap made the effort to try to address my issue and I even got a first name response rather than the usual Dear Sir/Madam :clap just a shame the link he provided didn't work as it auto-upgraded to the sportingbet version again! :sad oh well, looks like its going to be another long week of little poker! :( Damo ************************ Thank you for contacting Sportingbet.

Please uninstall the version of the software that is currently on your computer and reinstall it from the link that I have provided. Old Sportingodds customers are currently unable to access the Sportingbet version of Paradise Poker. Until we rectify this you can gain access through this link.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Kind regards, Kealan Customer Care Team Sportingbet.com

Re: Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service I have just had the same problem - this is what I did try to run the program and get the error message - click on help log in/password change (just to the right of the password box) and it takes you too the sportingbet home page - you enter you username and email and it emails you a new password (in about 1 minute or so). Go back to the sporting bet page and enter your user name and new password to log on - you can then change your password for something you will remember rather than the 12 digit bollox they send you. now uninstall the paradise poker program via the windows programme menu - and then re-install from the saved programme file on your hard drive - it will then work. If you just run paradise again without uninstalling it you get the connection lost error constantly (trust me!! LOL) - if you need the exe file let me know and I can email it as a Zip to you. not bad for a week or so of strife Oh and I take back what I said - I got this email today - I have told them SIX times what the problem is and I keep getting the monkey replies - I have had one decent bloke try to help out by actually reading what I had said and looking at the other emails copied down on the list. Damo *********************

Hello again

Thank you for contacting Sporting Bet. In this case I would recommend that we first attempt to get you logged back into paradise as you have had the account with us for sometime. Firstly can we ask if you are aware that your username is all in lower case as opposed to all capitals (robilaruk)? If this again fails to work then can we ask that you please supply us with the exact error message again? Kind Regards XXXXX Customer Care Team Sportingbet.com

Re: Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service trying to login to website now but there site is down: Due to a Systems upgrade Sportingbet will be unavailable for a short period. We expect the system to be available again at 9:00 BST 5 July. Please check back later. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you! 5th July how long does it take to fix problems these days

Re: Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service Have told them how to fix the problem and got the following I also said why should I keep playing there - am expecting a bonus to appear in my account :) Damo *********************

Hello again,

Thank you for your reply. First off I would like to thank you for your informative emails but mainly for your patience. To be perfectly honest we should have mentioned that there is a 'forgotten password' link on the homepage however felt that this may have frustrated you even more, or to the point that you would feel that we were trying to distance ourselves from your problem. In any case we are delighted that you managed to get back into your account. In relation to a bonus please find that I have now forwarded your email of to the poker department so that they can take note of your concerns. As soon as I hear back I will let you know. Kind Regards etc etc etc

Re: Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service Right...I am sending my email off straight away to see if I too can have a little bonus... ---------------------------------------- Hello Dodger here I have a problem regarding paradise poker / sporting odds. Since you messed about with my account at sporting odds and changed it to Sporting Bet, thereby altering my username and password, well, bugger me, but I haven't had any problems getting onto paradise poker at all! Now that's all good you may well think, but you would be wrong. While other players have been unable to play poker on your site, their poker balances have remained healthy. Mine on the other hand has been wasting away for the last couple of weeks...if you had stopped me getting on the tables then I would still have the money that I had two weeks ago...now all I can afford are two more PL games and a bag of bloody chips! Please give this matter your most urgent attention and a lickle bonus if that is at all possible...just to reward your loyal players that stuck with through this very trying period. I love you all Dodger. ------------------------------------------- Think it would work???

Re: Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service

Right...I am sending my email off straight away to see if I too can have a little bonus... ---------------------------------------- Hello Dodger here I have a problem regarding paradise poker / sporting odds. Since you messed about with my account at sporting odds and changed it to Sporting Bet, thereby altering my username and password, well, bugger me, but I haven't had any problems getting onto paradise poker at all! Now that's all good you may well think, but you would be wrong. While other players have been unable to play poker on your site, their poker balances have remained healthy. Mine on the other hand has been wasting away for the last couple of weeks...if you had stopped me getting on the tables then I would still have the money that I had two weeks ago...now all I can afford are two more PL games and a bag of bloody chips! Please give this matter your most urgent attention and a lickle bonus if that is at all possible...just to reward your loyal players that stuck with through this very trying period. I love you all Dodger. ------------------------------------------- Think it would work???
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service POST OF THE DAY :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Damo :rollin

Right...I am sending my email off straight away to see if I too can have a little bonus... ---------------------------------------- Hello Dodger here I have a problem regarding paradise poker / sporting odds. Since you messed about with my account at sporting odds and changed it to Sporting Bet, thereby altering my username and password, well, bugger me, but I haven't had any problems getting onto paradise poker at all! ???

Re: Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service Like this - free entry to the $100K tounry on Sunday :ok Not a bad result for me and nice to read the reasons why things have gone tits-up and why the personnell in customer support seem to be a bit more evasive than normal. Cheers Damo ps Sharpy - any luck matey? :) *********************************************************************** your email has been forwarded to my attention. I am sorry that your experience with our customer services was not positive. Our customer services team has undergone changes recently to meet new legislation that came into force at the beginning of September, a legislation that licensed UK operating companies like Sportingbet have to comply with. You may read more on the legislation at the DCMS website We have a strong customer service ethic and have done everything possible to ensure our players remain unaffected during these changes; I am sorry to hear that this was not the case in your situation. Next Sunday we will be hosting a $100,000 Guaranteed and you are cordially invited to take part as a goodwill gesture. The tournament takes place at 7pm BST. If you have any further questions feel to contact me directly. Kind regards, Oscar UK Gaming Manager

Re: Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service have just checked and I am registered with the option to unregister so do I play the 'freeroll' and go for the big bucks or just unregister and take the $109? honest answers only please - yes the $109 would be nice to have and make a decent amount for my BR, but am I better investing it wisely in the big game? Damo

Re: Sportingbet paradise - some decent customer service

spot-on well said Col :clap:clap:clap damo
Thanks damo. I remember when I was lucky enough to win a seat to a side event at the Irish Open last Easter. Paddy Power were kind enough to say that if it was going to be difficult for me to make it to Dublin then they would give me some cash instead. I said that I thought it would unspeakably rude of me to do anything other than accept the prize as originally advertised. I have often been accused of having 'Edwardian values'. :rollin:rollin:rollin