** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Greece - Armenia

Guest Tonyvdb

Guest Tonyvdb

available at 1,33, should be a home-win, Greece always strong at home and Armenia not really a big football-nation ... ** 1,33 seems value to me ... (1,33 = 75% Greek victory)

Guest Da Hannanah

... From the recent WC quals... Norway - Armenia 0 - 0 Wales - Armenia 0 - 0 I think we are all a bit guilty of overvaluing Greece at the moment. After all - they have lost their first two games of the quals. Probably just about on par with the 2 teams above.

Re: ... I agree with those who fancy Greece on this one. After 2 defeats Greece (club sides traditionally good at home) will be going for 3 points against the Armenians. The Armenians did come back from 2 down at home to the Ukraine but the Greeks also gave the Ukrainians a bit of a game and I think they look a not bad bet ht/ft @ 5/6 and -1 @ 5/6. www.uefa.com/Competitions...index.html www.uefa.com/Competitions...index.html

Footie Addict! Your pal got much to say on this game? I only ask as at the moment I want to put a lot of money on Greece and i remembered this. pub112.ezboard.com/fpunte...=115.topic Why was he fancing the Greeks? If you check out the links on my post above you might like me, fancy a bit of Greek tomorrow night. (aye ok cut the jokes). Greeks home record isn't as great as I hoped but they still appear to do well against some of the lesser nations. I just like the feel of it also.

Hmmm I'd be careful when comparing the Greek national team to their club sides. Yes the likes of AEK, Olympiakos & Panathinaikos are strong at home but the national side are a different story. All the Greeks were expecting to beat Spain or at least draw with them but they lost 2-0. I think they are pretty average to say the least and a draw is a real danger here so I don't see any value in it myself, although Greece should win.