** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Aug 25-27 )

I don´t know how to post odds :spank Viktoria Zizkov – Sparta Prague (Sat 25 Aug 18:00) Pick: Over 2.5 Odds: 2.10 Bwin Stake: 4/10 This is Prague derby. Viktoria has small stadium for 7 000 fans and I expect it will be full stadium for this match. Half of the tickets are sold at the moment! Viktoria 1-0-2 won 1:0 in the first round in Mlada Boleslav, but after this match they lost against Brno at home 3:4 and in Kladno 2:3. The haven’t got so good defense, but good offensive players. Midfielders Straceny, Pilar, Moughfire are very solid and attackers Svancara and Tinga plaies very good. Viktoria usually plaies open games at home and in derby game I expect same game. Sparta is the biggest club in Czech republic, with the biggest budget and stadium and they have very good players. They always both the best players from other clubs after the season. Captain and defender Repka is injured after match against Arsenal and he won’t play. Pospech, Kadlec, Zabavnik – these all defenders can play very good also in offense. Sparta has solid midfielders and attackers on Czech situation. Kulic will probably play with Dosek and I think Dosek´s 199 centimetres will be to much for defenders from Viktoria. Odds for AW is about 1.6 and it is so small for derby match, so I take over 2.5 because both teams are solid in offense but not so good in defence exactly Viktoria.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Aug 25-27 )

Saturday 25 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
FK Viktoria Žižkov v AC Sparta Praha (17:15 BST)6.003.601.61107%
SK Sigma Olomouc v FK SIAD Most (18:00 BST)1.853.404.40107%
FK Slavia Praha v 1. FC Brno (19:30 BST)1.753.506.00103%
Sunday 26 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
FC Viktoria Plzen v Bohemians 1905 (16:00 BST)1.723.405.20107%
FK Jablonec 97 v SK Ceské Budejovice (16:00 BST)1.953.204.10107%
FK Mladá Boleslav v SK Kladno (19:15 BST)1.503.706.75109%
Monday 27 August 2007
FK Teplice v FC Slovan Liberec (16:15 BST)2.003.054.40106%
FC Tescoma Zlín v FC Baník Ostrava (18:00 BST)3.203.002.30109%

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Aug 25-27 ) Both Prague S teams will have one eye on the upcoming midweek CL games. Admittedly much less Sparta who are affectively out after losing 0-2 @ home to Arse, but Slavia won 1-0 @ Ajax and have everything to play for - the first ever appearance in CL proper while their fiercest rival, Sparta, won't get there. Well, Slavia should prevail against wobbly Brno - with the same problem called converting chances, but can't back them even at these odds. Both favourites on Monday look backable at very tasty prices, although Ostrava will be playing against a very poor H2H record, but are exactly the team to be backed until they lose. Liberec lost @ Ostrava last week also because of two reds and are not back on track as yet - the visit to Teplice with the hottest player/striker at the moment, Fenin, is certainly the last thing they need. Quite surprised to see Teplice @ even money in this match.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Aug 25-27 )

Liberec lost @ Ostrava last week also because of two reds and are not back on track as yet - the visit to Teplice with the hottest player/striker at the moment' date=' Fenin, is certainly the last thing they need. Quite surprised to see Teplice @ even money in this match.[/quote'] Pudil from Slovan Liberec drove his car after he drunk some alcohol yesterday. He was arested by Police and slept one night on Police station. So, other big blow for Liberec

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Aug 25-27 ) Agree, Scorpio, I was going to add Pilsen as well, Bohemians find it difficult to score and I don't expect the to fly away from home either. The price ain't bad at all;) BTW, Slavia Prague can boast an excellent H2H record at home vs. Brno, but still wouldn't back them in this pre-CL situation;)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Aug 25-27 ) The only TV matches this round were the Mlada Boleslav one on Sunday and will be the Teplice match on Monday. No chance to watch the other games live, bar going to the stadium. BTW, Pilsen played quite well, although the second goal came in injury time and made the score look better - Bohemians still can't find the back of the net.;)