** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wed International Shocker

Guest k3bab

Lets see your Suprise bet for Tonight I went for Yugoslavia at 8/1 on Sat [close, no cigar] I trust nobody was Lucky enough to pick Latvia @ 14/1 to beat Poland (shoulda given Latvia credit for their 0-0 draw with sweden) Tonight 1) Bosnia away to Norway @ 7/1 (I think Norway is a team that always plays to the level as their oposition - tonight that may work against them) 2) Lithuania to beat Iceland @ 5/1 ( this is a team thats in high spirits Vs a team that got beat by SCOTLAND ! - Lithuania arent good travelers though) - Oh and I wish id taken Betoddoreven's 6/1 on Scotland to beat Iceland !

re I almost forgot take Latvia to win Group 4 @ 15/2 Hills its an outside bet but they are top at the moment with 4 pts , and they now play 2 back to back games with san marino so no matter what happens by March they will be on top of the group with 10 points and their price wont be 15/2 anymore !

Guest cobhramblers

re: latvia Be wary of Latvia. although they did well against Sweden, Sweden were missing valuable players, experimented with tactics for the first time against Latvia and are struggling to score without Larsson. second Poland are in decline big-time. Poland have not performed at all during 2002 after much promise shown during the WC qualification. I expect Poland to finish fourth in their group. thirdly Latvia dont have a great pick of players to choose from. they are reliant on a weak domestic league to support the national team. fourthly Latvia have played two teams who were suffering WC hangovers.

Guest Bookies Runner

Re: Yes.... Rep of Ireland V Switzerland Don't know if you would call it an upset But I fancy a draw in this game. No other reason than a feeling I have Jim