** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

england ht/ft

Guest johnny

Guest crowie1969

Ahhh So your saying you had the "Scottish Bug" in Germany, very true. However the symptoms now seem to have cleared up completely and you are free of it!!:) Mind you, thank feck the leagues are all back and no more 1-50, 1-100 shots on the coupon, ridiculous prices.

Too right International matches are a joke, although I did have a 6.0 winner tonight. (Any nation that can produce Alexander the Great must have something going for itself.) Look at Germany and Bulgaria, 2 good teams, scrapped 2-1 home wins tonight at home to the Faroes & the mighty Andorra. If you'd have stuck a tenner on the double, you would now have £10.51 for your trouble. Shocking can't wait for Saturday

Guest toshibakid

HA HA This is Komp,Mc roller,Hibrox,Crowie Miceypaul etc,on the final day of qualifying for euro 2004 a_dejected_hun.jpg It all gonna end in tears,Have ya fun while ya can :lol

Guest crowie1969

Internationals Interesting stat from this weeks RFO - the failure rate of international sides placed at 1-8 or less is only 2%. But is it worth the hassle backing them at these prices? As you mentioned, World Cup runners up beating Faroes 2-1, one goal a penalty. Bulgaria in great form beating Andorra (population about the same as my street!) 2-1. I had thought about laying Romania tonight on Betfair as Lux held Denmark for 53 mins on Saturday and Romania were beaten at home. 0-7 and thank goodness I missed it. Internationals - too many swings in performances from match to match usually too much time between matches hardly ever the same 11 playing together formations changing match to match 6 match form can be spread over best part of a year outwith major tournaments vast difference in playing conditions match to match - in summary - too many variables to consider to make it worthwhile at such silly silly prices.

Guest crowie1969

Tosh Believe me mate, we already know the ending to this one, we have all seen it so many times before. And we wouldn't be considered proper Scots if we didn't poke a wee bit of fun at our big neighbours next door would we? All in the best possible taste of course!:) Only gripe from me - you should know we would never lower ourselves to greeting into a Union Jack. Anyway, what ever happened to Hibrox, he would have rattled off about 50 posts between the final whistle and now already after that score!

Guest mcmadferit

Re: HA HA Very apt picture Tosh. I think you're right and this will be the case on the final qualifying day as we all know any guy wearing a Rangers strip and draped in a Union Jack is likely to support ENGLAND!!! :rollin