** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

england ht/ft

Guest johnny

to find some value on tonights coupon I'm considering england to win ht/ft at 2/9. Apparently in 8 of last 10 competitive they have scored in first half. Any thoughts???

Guest mbrookes

be careful Hi Personnaly i would be very careful about taking 2/9 with a ht/ft result i would much prefer trying to find below 1/10 about a 90mins result esp if they start like they did at the weekend. just seems a safer investment imho. good luck if you choose to do it.

Guest OddsAgainst

Re: be careful As far as I know, the odds for that market are based on the match odds, like correct scores. You can look them up in a table if you know the odds of the favourite. That being the case, if there is no value in the favourite then there should be no value in the ht/ft price either. Depends of course on what you mean by value. If you just mean bigger odds then forget what I have said. If you mean value in the sense of getting better odds than you should be then plunging into a market with such a high overround does not make sense especially if you think there is no value in the favourite.

value I'm after better odds. I think England are excellent value for the win (IMO they are going to win, so the risk is nil). I think that they will go for the early goal, and as they are employing the formation they used in the 2nd half of the Slovakia match, I think that 2/9 hf/ft is actractive.

Re: value 2/9 value for a ht/ft Johnny! I wouldn't like to try to make money this way my son. Oh I am:o I'm here to be shot down as i've taken Greece ht/ft. I do think though that Greece @ 4/11 are worth a wee wager. What price for the draw/ft? 10/3 or something. We must be mad trying to second guess both halves. Best of luck though Johnny to both of us.

In running draw With 30 mins to go and the game at 2-2 does anyone think that the prices of 6.0 for the draw & 15.0 for the team that has been ahead twice are mad. 1.12 as opposed to 15.0 with the game at 2-2, that is a value bet if ever I saw one. I'm also taking a small bet on the draw.

Re: england ht/ft Going off my head!

Quote:

Your Selections : England v Macedonia - Live on BBC & Sky On 16th of October 2002 8:00pm Will another goal be scored? No @ 1 - 2 Receipt No : O/0145131/0000 Bet Type : Single Stake Per Line : £40.00 Number of Lines : 1 Stake : £40.00 Tax : 0.0 Total Amount Paid : £40.00 Potential Returns : £60.00

Guest delboy26681

What???? Why are you going off yr head?! I dont get it it seems a decent bet to me r am i reading it wrong?! :-/ Bonjour, Big Gerrie Ohhhhh ya dog!!!

Guest delboy26681

Delighted!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!! I had that 6 team all homes accumulator on tonite!!! Czech Rep to beat Belarus Turkey to beat Liechtenstein Norway to beat Bosnia Germany to beat Faroe Islands Hungary to beat San Marino England to beat Macedonia After the hour mark with all other five matches doing the business, i was a bit worried about England drawing 2-2 after 60mins. Went to ladbrokes the draw was 9/2. By the time i'd logged into my account and page had reloaded they had gone to 7/2 and then 3/1. Threw 80 on them. Even if England won i'd still make 10 profit overall, but if they drew i'd make 140 profit overall. (Thank god Macedonia didnt win) Kicking myself that i didnt get on the draw at 9/2 tho. I reckon laddies got hammered cause the price when from 9/2 to 3/1 in less than 1 minute!!! Delighted to be going home up 140euro tho!!! Kushti!!! Bonjour, Big Gerrie Ohhhhh ya dog!!!

Guest crowie1969

Tosh "Scottish Bug" - definition - winnning matches comfortably home and away. Not something England have caught this weekend I am afraid:) Now if only the Jerries hadn't fluked that win over the superb Faroes tonight then we would have still be sitting top. Portugal, Portugal, were the famous Tartan Army.....