** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Midweek acca

Guest Accaman

Guest Accaman

I just did £50 10 acca. Czech Rep Bulgaria Grece Turkey Romania Norway Germany Hungary France England @2.75 with Laddbrokes Before you bite my head off and tell me that one will deffinitely let me down, look carefully at my selections. There`s only three posible upsets. Czech Rep.,Greece & Norway. Anything else would be a shock of the biblical proportions. So I`m looking at it more as a treble than a 10 acca. Now the big question is would you put your money on this treble for odds of 2.75?

Guest Tonyvdb

Re: Midweek acca With 10 selections one will let you down, Accaman ... This weekend Sweden, Poland and Italy surprised us, Wednesday the same can happen with 1 of your 10 selections. Greece should be OK, Czech Rep. too (could be tricky though if Belarus could open the scoreline) but look out with Norway (I put an X2 on Bosnia (with Salihamidzic and co.)) I should let Norway out of it and bring in Russia and if you dare even Yugoslavia and/or Belgium.

Accy I like this accy, I think Norway is the only one to worry about - Ive won 8 and 9 team accy's in the past and youre point is valid I can't see any of these loosing (except possibly Norway - but at home they really need a win) England, Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, England and Turkey should all win. Salihamidzic might be suspended - I hear he was sent off vs Germany (does the suspension follow)

Guest tigertough12

Re: Accy Put in Yugoslavia. They will crush Finland. Yug should've taken all 3 points in Naples, they even had a penalty dissallowed and and the italians were very lucky to score (deflection off the wall). The Yugoslavs are a quality side.

Guest tigertough12

Re: Midweek acca are you directing that comment to me kompressor???? if so, if you had watched the game in its entirety , you would know what i'm talking about.

Re: Midweek acca for what it's worth - my views on 3 of the games mentioned: norway will play a 4-4-1-1 and i think bosnia will struggle to get anything past such a strong defence - they leaked 3 to romania and only held germany to a 1-1 after a defensive error on germany's part. norway were lucky, by account, to get a win over romania but in dreadful conditions the scoreline is what (read ALL that) counts. i thought i had read that bosnia were suffering injuries but i cannot find that info now! yugoslavia have concerns over 4 players. finland have had big problems with their finishing but the 3-0 win over azerbaijan (their first home win in 3 consecutive games) will, in my opinion, boost their confidence - which is what i believe their greatest obstacle to being a half decent team. or at least a team not worthy of odds around the 7.00 against yugo! i also do not think that luxembourg will lose to romania! the romanians have injury issues and the coach has confirmed that the only aim for this fixture is a win irrespective of goal difference suggesting to me that romania will play defensively and will defend a 1-0 lead. a cover bet on this fixture = under goals!