Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out

Guest toshibakid

Guest toshibakid

Just thought id warn ya that some games kick off early cause of time zones in asia etc,dont want anyone to miss anything they plan to bet on :),Heres my tips with probable squads! PROBABLE STARTING LINEUPS: Brazil: Dida; Cafu, Lucio, Edmilson, Roberto Carlos; Gilberto Silva, Ronaldinho, Kleberson, Ze Roberto; Ronaldo, Amoroso. Technical Director: Mario Jorge Zagallo South Korea: Lee Wonn-Jae; Hong Myung-bo, Kim Tae-young, Choi Jin-cheol, Kim Nam-il; Song Chong-gug, Lee Young-pyo, Yoo Sang-chul, Lee Chun-soo; Ahn Jung-hwan, Seol Ki-hyeon. Technical Director: Kim Ho-kon Thats kicks off at 10 am! Brazil look strong here @ 1.72,nice bet! ------------------------------------------------------------ Japan v Argentina kick off at 10.15 am,Evens looks too good for argie,argie win! Nakata, Ono, and Inamoto dont play, although included is Reggina's Nakamura and Genk's Suzuki. ----------------------------------------------------------- Romania v Croatia kicks off at 12,not sure about this though? Think ill take a £10 double on argie and brazil for starters!

Re: Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out Would be far more confident on Argentina I think :) though would agree that if Brazil play to the standard that they can they will win, only thing that worries me is that they lost there last friendly 1-0 to Paraguay :( South Korea seem to be full strenght apart from Park-Ji-Sung who is replaced by Lee-Chun-Soo, We dont know how they will adapt without Guss Hiddink either, Ill probably give this a miss but will check the starting line-ups early morning to see. Will definately bet on Argentina though as that is Japans backbone and BEST three players out, even an 1/2 streght Argentina side would be able to beat these you would think :) will post again in the morning :( Im also gutted that South Korea V Brazil isnt on TV because it should have been :(

Guest toshibakid

Re: Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out Yeah they showed the god dam scotland v hong kong x11 match,whats goin on in the world today!! :lol

Guest toshibakid

Re: Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out Found a nice value yank here! £1 yank for me costing £11 in total :) Holand HT/FT 7/2 Brazil HT/FT 9/5 Argentina HT/FT 9/4 Ireland HT/FT 11/2 - the team isnt that weak!even with withdrawals!

Guest Croat23

Re: Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out bet against croatia htey re really poor... I m croatian and I know they playing football like Brighton.... I m going for Romania to win, but surest bet within Croatia is under...

Guest Stella Artois

Re: Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out Sorry Toshiba. I've gone down on Brazil HT/FT as well. 1-1 at half time albeit with Brazil totally in control. Argies were being held at HT, but have just scored in the 46th min. Just seen Korea have gone 2-1 up. An early warning for friendly backers maybe ?!

Guest Stella Artois

Re: Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out 2-0 to Argentina and Brazil have pulled it back to 2-2 with 20 mins to go for anyone who is on either game.

Guest Stella Artois

Re: Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out Anyone on Brazil can go and collect their winnings. Its finished 3-2 with a 93rd minute penalty winner ! Argentina comfortable with a 2 goal lead with 10 minutes to go.

Re: Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out I had decided like I said in my first post I would just do the Argies and leave Brazil due to a strong under-rated Korea line-up. I did a quick 1X on Korea last night and slept in over teh Argie kick off. Gutted :(

Guest Sheep Worrier

Re: Early kick offs 10am today,dont be caught out Ahhh the joys of friendly football games. I had followed like a good sheep and bet the following. Treble - Brazil, Argentina & Romania. Added Holland for a Accy 4 and then Ireland to that to give an Accy 5. I thought it was out the window until Brazil rescued the dream.............didn't count on an understrength/experimental Croatia upsetting my party. Chaping the door but nobody in today :eek Wonder if i can turn it around tonight..............