Anyone fancy taking on the draws tongiht ?

Guest Sheep Worrier

Guest Sheep Worrier

I remember a post a week or so back on the Champions League games and whether a draw would be worth backing. A few people have suggested a draw or two kicking around tonight. Does anyone think its worth doing a 2 from 8 or something similar ? Not sure of what value there may be but it was just a thought. Cheers

Re: Anyone fancy taking on the draws tongiht ? Try these two mate - I'd have them down as the two most likely; Austria vs Norway Italy vs Turkey Possibly Greece vs Ireland - but I reckon Greece will beat us. I havent' personally backed them - still mad after getting 3 from a 4 match draw accy - in the CL - that was sooooo unfair - if Dortmund had got back at Auxerre I'd be a lot richer than I am now (thank you very much Oldham too). Come on the Dutch (50 on them not to loose - the bet of the day - v.v. rarely bet that big 4/7 at P.Powers) Highly recommend it!

Guest Sheep Worrier

Re: Anyone fancy taking on the draws tongiht ? Cheers for that, I might do a wee 4accy on those 2 plus Ireland and Holland. Not sure how to do the 'not to lose' bet you're on FA (still learning the ropes here !! as it were). Best of luck with it tho. I'm staying away from Scotland game as i can't bring myself to back against them but i can't see us getting anything. :( The joys i guess. Good luck on whatever else folks go with.

Re: Anyone fancy taking on the draws tongiht ? I know what you mean Sheep Warrior - Iv'e only been gambling since March this year - ignore the senior status I'm a mug (only a mug puts Oldham to beat Burton on 3/4 of his bets!) Don't normally know how to either but P.Power were offering Holland +1 Goal which equalls Holland not to loose, which is a good bet though Jancker is out so Germany may still have a chance ;)

Guest Sheep Worrier

Why does it always rain on me ? Typical, had to chase myself home and didn't get the draws on. To make matters worse Scotland are 1 down, but 'water' goal it was !!!! Plenty of mud on the go, just need a few nice cheerleaders. :) Jesus big Rab saved the penalty, what next ? 2 down . I'm aff to find out if Paddy Power is giving odds on the game being called off. Sounds like the Holland one is coming off for you FA, well done.