Just a friendly reminder concerning friendly games...

Guest Lardonio

Guest MattyNeth

thanks thanks Lardonio. I was very tempted to put a few bets on today. Holland X2, Norway amongst others. I've heeded what you say, as I said it myself in the last round of friendlies. Think I'll just settle for Wales to lose or draw in a qualifer.

Re: thanks rubbish. most of the money I make is on friendlys, made a killing over the last year or so backing a desperate to win Venezuela in friendly matches and picking up 6/4 each time :) If you get the info and the teams that want to win, you can make money on it, its common sense.

Re: Just a friendly reminder concerning friendly games... I drink bitter personally whenever I get the chance but that doesn't stop me hitting the lager when it's all that's available ;) :) So £20 has gone on Portugal Scotland HTFT 11 Greece v Rep of Ireland HTFT 11 France to beat Yugoslavia Italy to beat Turkey Austria to lose to Norway Over £550 to come in if........ I know I know I know but give me the dream..

Guest toshibakid

HMM Yeah wouldnt lump like a £100 on it Fa,but that £20 come sout of some money of the brazil/argie double so not to bad a bet for me,hwoever though wouldnt advise more than £20 ish on this personally!