wales on wednesday

Guest johnny

After their win against Italy, can Wales get three points from their visit to Azerbetc? Belamy in not playing, but surely the will win this one??? Ley me know your thoughts :)

Re: wales on wednesday here are Azerbaijan's last few competitive results (most recent towards the top). :) Finland 3 - 0 Azerbaijan Azerbaijan 0 - 2 Italy Sweden 3 - 0 Azerbaijan Azerbaijan 1 - 1 Macedonia Moldova 2 - 0 Azerbaijan Azerbaijan 2 - 0 Slovakia Turkey 3 - 0 Azerbaijan Slovakia 3 - 1 Azerbaijan Azerbaijan 0 - 0 Moldova Azerbaijan 0 - 1 Turkey Macedonia 3 - 0 Azerbaijan Azerbaijan 0 - 1 Sweden naturally, I would discount the away results, but they do show in home games they will be no pushovers, if Wales do win its only likely to be by the odd goal, I certainly wont be backing them at 2/7.

Guest delboy26681

Difference of opinion Defrinetly dont agree that Wales will have it all their own way in this vital match. Wales have an atrocious record in these type of matches, they always lose or at best manage a draw. Odds on a Wales victory are ridiculous to say the least. Ladbrokes go 1.90 in the handicap allow Azerbaijan to win, draw or lose by a goal. Personally i dont think Azerbaijan will lose at all. Wales have had 10 withdrawls after all. Azerbaijan are 8/1 in Paddys and the draw is 4/1 (Partially appealing) Bonjour, Big Gerrie Ohhhhh ya dog!!!

Guest PoppyPower25

Re: Difference of opinion with odds of 1/4 for wales away from home - is nuts. As much as they are improving (which is good stuff) and how bad Aze...bye..bolloxs are, its never easy for any team to go to those countries to get a win even with a full squad. 1X is a sound bet.

Re: re: Couldn't find the article swampster, could you post a link for it please? The only bit I could find is that only 8 of the squad called up have played competetive football this season, due to a breakdown of the Azerbaijani league. However, it also says that a lot of top Azerbaijani clubs have threatened to remove their players from the squad, which I think is what you were referring to, but I couldn't find any more than that.

Guest MattyNeth

Wednesday Just trimming down Matt's list, and as he states home wise their no push overs. Wales have bad memories of trips to ex-Russian republics (Moldova 3-2, Georgia 5-0 spring to mind). 1X has to be the shout here Azerbaijan 0 - 2 Italy Azerbaijan 1 - 1 Macedonia Azerbaijan 2 - 0 Slovakia Azerbaijan 0 - 0 Moldova Azerbaijan 0 - 1 Turkey Azerbaijan 0 - 1 Sweden

Guest backhander

Re: 2-0 Dah Dah, Dah Dah, Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah, Dah Dah Dah Dah Daaaaaaaahhhhhhh...... Wales 2-0, topping the group after taking a maximum nine points from three games. Can my beloved home nation qualify for 2004???? Lets hope so......