** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Friday EW Fancies

Don 3.05 Macedon e.w I also think Zaahid is a nice price for an improving horse but Macedon has been threatening a big win in one of these handicaps. An excellent fourth to Pinpoint with the likes of Royal Oath and Heaven Sent amongst earlier this season it showed signs of a return to form LTO when possibly that run was needed and can go well today.

Re: Friday EW Fancies Newmarket 7:00 ... Piper's Song (5/1) With a couple of leading contenders withdrawn from this race it looks good for the selection to take advantage of. 3rd last time out and looks to be running into form - stable are starting to fire ( despite RP comments ) and a capable jockey on board should do the business for us.

Re: Friday EW Fancies

Don 3.05 Macedon e.w I also think Zaahid is a nice price for an improving horse but Macedon has been threatening a big win in one of these handicaps. An excellent fourth to Pinpoint with the likes of Royal Oath and Heaven Sent amongst earlier this season it showed signs of a return to form LTO when possibly that run was needed and can go well today.
That is what happens when you have a choice between Cake (who I put up last time here) and Macedon for an each way fancy.