Tennis - 13th-19th

Hi, all !:welcome Gil Frederico Ghem Andre 1 1.58 Dabul Brian Nunez Eric 1 1.40 Baghdatis Marcos Murray Andy 1 1.45 Feliciano Lopez - Juan Monaco 2 2.70 Robby Ginepri - Jonas Bjorkman 2 2.37 Philipp Kohlschreiber - Agustin Calleri 2 2.32

Re: Tennis - 13th-19th Paul-Henri Mathieu - Arnaud Clement 2 3.75 Santangelo Mara - Shaughnessy Meghann 1 1.65 Djokovic Novak/Zimonjic Nenad - Butorac Eric/Querry Sam 1 1.45 Pavel Andrei/Waske Alexander - Delic Amer/Isner John 1 1.45 Garbin Tathiana/Peer Shahar- Gajdosova Jarmila 1 1.40 Bondarenko Alona/Bondarenko Katerina - Gagliardi Emmanuelle/Llagostera Vives Nuria 1 1.30 Kuznetsova Svetlana /Petrova Nadia - Jidkova Alina /Poutchek Tatiana 1 1.20 Medina Garrigues Anabel /Ruano Pascual Virginia - Camerin Maria-Elena/Dulko Gisela 1 1.40 Peng Shuai /Yan Zi - Bremond Severine/Kirilenko Maria 1 1.40 Morariu Corina/Shaughnessy Meghann - Szavay Agnes/Uhlirova Vladimira 1 1.60

Re: Tennis - 13th-19th Hello MaxxIM, and :welcomeTo PL. If you want to share you views on the Tennis this week try posting them in here http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53260, and telling us why you have gone for those picks? They look pretty good to me, but on here reasoning behind bets is they key to people following and listening what you are saying (after all we are all trying to help each other out with tips and information)- people will not just take your word for it. Anyway, good luck with the bets and I hope to see you posting more on the tennis forum and other parts of PL :ok

Re: Tennis - 13th-19th

Hello MaxxIM, and :welcomeTo PL. If you want to share you views on the Tennis this week try posting them in here http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53260, and telling us why you have gone for those picks? They look pretty good to me, but on here reasoning behind bets is they key to people following and listening what you are saying (after all we are all trying to help each other out with tips and information)- people will not just take your word for it. Anyway, good luck with the bets and I hope to see you posting more on the tennis forum and other parts of PL :ok
I ask a pardon that I give matches without comments and descriptions, and that I do not give the basis. Now there is not enough time also I hasten very much! Next time I shall try to be better. :D