• 18:00 William Hill £7500 Added
    • 18:30 Stans Sunday Roast
    • 18:30 Virgin Festival Super Sat
    • 19:00 Laddies InsidePoker Poker God II
    • 19:00 Purple Lounge Nothing to Lose
    • 19:30 Virgin V Roll
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT WCOAP NLHE Main Event
    • 21:00 Mansion $150,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Sunday 12th August** We have a few tourneys which don't have a "details" link - I think it would be good if we had a thread for all the tournaments in the diary, so I'll post boost for everything that's missing :tongue2 So forgive me if it suddenly looks like I'm posting old details......

Re: **Poker Sunday 12th August**

We have a few tourneys which don't have a "details" link - I think it would be good if we had a thread for all the tournaments in the diary, so I'll post boost for everything that's missing :tongue2 So forgive me if it suddenly looks like I'm posting old details......
blatant

Re: **Poker Sunday 12th August**

We have a few tourneys which don't have a "details" link - I think it would be good if we had a thread for all the tournaments in the diary, so I'll post boost for everything that's missing :tongue2 So forgive me if it suddenly looks like I'm posting old details......
post boosting! :loon

Re: **Poker Sunday 12th August** C4LL_ME posted the small blind - $100.00 chiprazor posted the big blind - $200.00 ** Dealing card to Football-Tip: Ace of Hearts, Queen of Diamonds paulslade called - $200.00 TheGodfather folded Football-Tip called - $200.00 krazee-eyez folded __IamBORG__ folded the-magic folded warbie folded C4LL_ME folded chiprazor checked ** Dealing the flop: 2 of Spades, Ace of Spades, Queen of Spades chiprazor checked paulslade bet - $350.00 Football-Tip went all-in - $1620.00 chiprazor folded paulslade called - $1620.00 paulslade shows: 2 of Hearts, 2 of Clubs ** Dealing the turn: 2 of Diamonds ** Dealing the river: 9 of Spades paulslade wins $3940.00 from the main pot

Re: **Poker Sunday 12th August** not been on or posted since towards the end of last season as was doing the league football betting with you guys, however if it helps also hit final table of pokergod last night..... was funny watching you all banter with alexross.. diff alias to last year but did make final in london of lastyears pokergod only to go out 8th.