England v Australia in running

Guest jamdog666

Guest jamdog666

I've laid Australia at 1.37. I have to confess this is more to do with boredom than anything else. I don't have the TV pictures. But surely England will improve greatly in the second half? Famous last words....? :)

Guest toshibakid

hmm Ive currently got a £3 double going England V Australia Australia to Win @ 6.00 Open Scotland V Rep Of Ireland Rep Ireland at 45 mins and Rep Ireland at 90 mins @ 4.50 Open I think 1.40 inrunning with a 2-0 head start and the fact a new team is coming on to play for england together for the first time,i might back a couple of more shillings on the aussies :lol I hope we lose for the sake of me double!

Guest jamdog666

Re: hmm Well, Australia went out to over 1.5 where I bailed and secured a profit of (wait for it....) 39p on the Australian win and £2.47 on the other two outcomes. Truly I am the God of in running trading! Muhaahaahaha!! Cower before me.... ;)

Guest Shatter

Re: hmm Good God, is there any sport we aren't better than England at? For years we've defeated England in the cricket and Rugby. And we've always heard the excuse, 'well no one cares about those sports'. So, I suppose the whole of England has stopped following soccer, as well?

Guest Shatter

Re: hmm Well, actually we did beat England at darts. But, yeh, the rugby was a bit disappointing. At least you don't hear Aussies making excuses about it, though. And, if we do meet in the WC, I'll gladly take your 10/1, assuming they are similar sides.