England

Guest deancreus

Guest deancreus

England 15/8 to score over 6 in their next 2 games (England and Turkey) Seems big for me........they could score over 6 tomorrow and I fancy some goals against the Turks if on song.

Guest deancreus

Sorry I mean to post this in the Internationals thread but did a new topic as opposed to a reply! And also it should read (Lithuania and Turkey) Feel free to block this thread Sorry again But still I feel its a good shout and a lot of experts agree. Lithuania I quote "would struggle to survive in the conference"

Re: Sorry Liechtenstein dont seem to concede that many goals at home, last few results........ 08/09/2002 Liechtenstein 1 - 1 Macedonia 05/09/2001 Liechtenstein 0 - 2 Spain 02/06/2001 Liechtenstein 0 - 3 Israel 28/03/2001 Liechtenstein 0 - 3 Bosnia-Herzegovina 07/10/2000 Liechtenstein 0 - 1 Austria doesnt appear to me that this will be a mauling tomorrow, Its not a bet I would be taking mate.

Guest Gordon Gecho

Re: Sorry Yeah I agree. As a betting proposition this game sucks. Bookies know we are looking for more value out of this and will come up with these bets but believe me they have done their homework on it. Engalnd will win but by how many is anyones guess. Turkey will be a far different encounter on Wednesday tho, they are a very good team and if England can get a 1-0 lead they should try to hold it Total NO BET for me today :|