England U21

Guest deancreus

Guest deancreus

Am I mistaken in thinking we have a good U21 squad? Only 2.25 for us to beat Turkey U21 looks big with the likes of Defoe, Cole etc in the squad Any reason not to take these odds?

Guest deancreus

I agree Thanks, I agree it is blind betting as it stands. I may well use the live betting and see how the teams start out and then decide whether to place a bet or not :)

Guest winbet

Re: I agree some research might help then - turkey are a very useful under 21 outfit, they beat portugal 4-2 at home for starters!

Guest winbet

Re: I agree just had a bit of fun (free money) backing all the outcomes ht/ft on betfair, can't lose now whatever result! anyone know anywhere apart from betfair which does betting on all under 21 matches as I have a few fancies now - portugal, greece, czech rep

Guest deancreus

Re- Globet does betting on all the U21 matches. Where are you getting your info for matches to make you fancy any of the teams? uefa.com? I am looking into Turkey. Its just strange as WillHill go 8/11 on England so fairly confident which just made the 2.25 on offer at Globet look big, but I will investigate further :)

Guest deancreus

Over Certainly evidence to suggest over 2.5 goals in the game with the two teams scoring 13 and 14 in 3 games ;) Looking at UEFA.com there are shouts for other teams too including Czech Rep, Portugal, Greece.......