** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden, Superettan, 9/8

Thursday 9 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Örgryte v Ljungskile SK (18:00 BST)2.103.404.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Öster v Bunkeflo IF (18:00 BST)1.883.804.40103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Falkenbergs FF v BK Häcken (18:00 BST)3.103.452.20107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
GIF Sundsvall v Enköping SK (18:00 BST)1.574.007.20103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
IFK Norrköping v Mjällby (18:00 BST)1.603.756.25106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
IK Sirius v Ã…tvidabergs FF (18:00 BST)2.303.753.25101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Jönköpings Södra v Degerfors IF (18:00 BST)2.113.603.50104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Landskrona BoIS v IF Sylvia (18:00 BST)1.813.755.00102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Sundsvall -1 (E.H.)@ 2.75 (Bet365) Sundsvall have a great chance of playing in Allsvenskan next season, they are placed 2nd, 6 points ahead of 4th placed Åtvidaberg. Sundsvall have been very strong at home, 6-2-0 15-0 says it all, last home match was a convincing win vs Åtvidaberg, 2-0. They must win these matches to finish within top three, and I think they'll do just that, Enköping have done ok considering that they are newcomers, but have been poor lately, mostly their attacking have failed, no goals scored their last two, and in 3/5 of their latest matches. They have only scored 3 goals in 8 away matches, and will probably try to go for 0-0 here, but I rank Sundsvall as to much for Enköping to handle, and 2.75 for Sundsvall to win with at least two is a good value imo.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Considering Sundsvall's great defence and Enköping's poor attacking I must try Enköping not to score @ 2.20 (Nordicbet). Sure, Sundvsvall will eventually concede a goal at home, but I don't think it will happen vs Enköping, and I really can't understand how Nordicbet can give Enköping more than a 50% chance to score, I certainly don't.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 I found the starting lineup for Landskrona tomorrow. I still don't know nothing about Sylvia. Is there any important changes in this squad? Landskrona startup Lee Baxter – Mikael Dahlgren, Amar Muharemovic, Andrew Kelly, Antti Okkonen - Joakim Persson, Morten Avnskjold, Ivo Pekalski - Christoffer Carlsson, Pär Cederqvist, Matthias Eklund. Reserves: Sebastian Karlsson, Charles Andersson, Jörgen Pettersson, Valentino Lai och Alvedin Nezirovac.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8

I found the starting lineup for Landskrona tomorrow. I still don't know nothing about Sylvia. Is there any important changes in this squad? Landskrona startup Lee Baxter – Mikael Dahlgren, Amar Muharemovic, Andrew Kelly, Antti Okkonen - Joakim Persson, Morten Avnskjold, Ivo Pekalski - Christoffer Carlsson, Pär Cederqvist, Matthias Eklund. Reserves: Sebastian Karlsson, Charles Andersson, Jörgen Pettersson, Valentino Lai och Alvedin Nezirovac.
Pekalski and Pettersson back from injury, Pekalski supposed to start, thats the only change.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Landskrona still pretty unreliable even though they show a rising form, homewin probable, but don't underestimate Sylvia, they have a strong away record and always fight hard. Norrköping get back Gunnlaugsson, very important, they should also win, only problem is that they have showed signs of decreasing form and maybe they feel a bit too sure now. Mjällby, albeit with a poor away record, need the points to stay in the battle for a place in Allsvenskan, they won't give anything away.

Landskrona still pretty unreliable even though they show a rising form, homewin probable, but don't underestimate Sylvia, they have a strong away record and always fight hard. Norrköping get back Gunnlaugsson, very important, they should also win, only problem is that thye have showed signs of decreasing form and maybe they feel a bit tu sure now. Mjällby, albeit with a poor away record, need the points to stay in the battle for a place in Allsvenskan, they won't give anything away.
ok. thanks :clap

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Öster @ 1.82 (Betfair) I have said it a couple of times: Öster should be much better than their position in the table, but I have to admit I stopped believing that for a while. Now it looks like they have woken up and finally started to live up to the expectations, although it's to late to make something of this season other than staying in Superettan. They won their first match at home, 3-0 vs Sylvia and then beat Häcken away, 2-0. Good results and of course cruical, I think and hope that Öster have turned things around now. Bunkeflo have lost their last four matches, three of them with more than the odd goal, which is unusual for a team known to fight hard and never give up, maybe a sign of them starting to wear out as newcomers often do the 2nd half of the season. Öster with newfound confidence have a great chance at winning this one, and 1.82 is a bit higher than I would rate this match.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 About Sundsvall: I totally missed that they have four suspended players, def.Abubaker Tabula, midfielders Joel Cedergren, Arash Bayat and Kalle Ljungberg, the first three from the starting line up. This, of course, lowers the value of my bets, I still stand by both, but this info must be added. Sorry. Ljungskile +0.5 @ 1.78 (Pinnacle) This is a very important match between 8th placed Öis and 5ht placed Ljungskile, both teams really need points, especially Öis, who are three points behind Ljungskile, needs to win to have a realistic chance at a plae in Allsvenskan. Ljungskile are often forgotten before the season, but they often manage to do well, and this season is no exception, they have started to gather points in a way that have surprised many, 3 wins last five, the two losses was vs impossible Norrköping away and the unbreakable hometeam Sundsvall, but they did win vs Norrköping at home, making them the only team who have beaten Norrköping so far. Örgryte, imo, don't have a much stronger squad than Ljungskile, especially this match when Fagerberg, 6 goals, and Barlay, 5 goals, are missing, this should be important as Öis have scored 22 goals totally. Öis' homerecord is 2-5-1, Ljungskile are 3-0-5 away, and I can definately see Ljungskile getting at least one point in this match, I'll also try dnb for Ljungskile.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Hi G:G, I would like to ask what you think about Under in Sundsvall - Enkoping? Home team haven't conceded a single goal in 6 home games and the visitors let in two goals in one game, only once in 6 away games. Does these four suspended players are in favor of Under or Over? I also considering the Over in two other games: Sirius - Atvidaberg and Oster - Bunkeflo. Sirius last 6 home game: 4 Over and 2 Under. Atvidaberg last 6 away game: 4 Over and 2 Under. Last game between these two teams have finished in Over too. As for Oster they have found their form and have started to score well in last 2 games (as you have already wrote about this). Bunkeflo last 6 away games: 4 Over, 1 stayed close to Over and one finished in Under. Thanks in advance.

Hi G:G, I would like to ask what you think about Under in Sundsvall game against Enkoping? Home team haven't conceded a single goal in 6 home games and the visitors let in two goals in one game, only once in 6 away games. Does these four suspended players are in favor of Under or Over? I also considering the Over in two other games: Sirius - Atvidaberg and Oster - Bunkeflo. Sirius last 6 home game: 4 Over and 2 Under. Atvidaberg last 6 away game: 4 Over and 2 Under. Last game between these two teams have finished in Over too. As for Oster they have found their form and have started to score well in last 2 games (as you have already wrote about this). Bunkeflo last 6 away games: 4 Over, 1 stayed close to Over and one finished in Under. Thanks in advance.
I'm definately leaning towards under in Sundsvall now, under 2.75 @ 1.75 offered by Pinny is very tempting. I don't think the missings have very much significanse for the over/under, the defender can be replaced, maybe dfensive midfielder Cedergren's absence will weaken Sundsvall's defence somewhat, but I still don't think that Enköping will score. I must recommend under rather than Sundsvall -1 to be honest. Öster - Bunkeflo: Öster have only allowed 1 goal their last five matches, I think that Bunkeflo will have a tough time creating anything, so imo its all about if Öster can score over the line themselves, I would not bet on that at odds below evens. Sirius - Åtvidaberg: Åtvidaberg have lost their attacking power, no scoring their last thre matches, but also only one goal allowed vs Norrköping, and their manager talks about minimizing the defensive mistakes in the pre-match interview. Odds like 1.85 for over a clear no bet for me.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Sharp analysis as always, G:G! Superettan this year really is a crap league full of crap teams that can't put together 2-3 decent performances in a row. It's hard to find relevant trend lines. I'm with you on Sundsvall, though. Their missing players shouldn't be too big a problem against lowly Enköping, still plagued by injuries. The improving partnership Patriksson/Neemelo should be able to penetrate Enköpings defence almost at will. Norrköping and Sirius also worth a glance imo. Haven't really checked out the goal lines yet. Quite a few goals scored in this league.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Have no time for analysis tonight but beware of some teams tomorrow: *Falkenberg are in a good run a the time. *Degerfors have played better lately and being unlucky. They are destined to win soon. *Öster has suddenly been able to get some goals and signs are clear that they might see some good performances coming up. *Åtvidaberg are in the opposite trend, while Sirius being a very good home team. Have a good and hopefully lucky weekend guys!:ok

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Hehe, maybe I'm being too harsh on the players, who I'm sure are doing their best. But the lack of consistency in Superettan has really made it a punters nightmare this season. You and G:G have a point about Öster. The return of goalie Vesselovsky seems to have lifted the team defensively, and after scoring just 8 times in their first 14 games, they have now scored five goals in two games. Falkenberg have improved, but they've been up against pretty poor teams recently. Degerfors already shaky defence will be be further weakened today since Fredrik Holmberg can't play.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Sweden Superettan Soccer - Falkenberg/Hacken - total Over 2½ (-130) for the regulation time held on Aug 9 at 12:00pm [pending] Probably my only play of the day with the light schedule, though Landskrona/Sylvia another overs possibility at -137 (at these prices I prefer just one play). Also Iceland overs lines not up yet. Anyway...Falkenberg have kept two clean sheets in a row, but this is a mirage as they came against toothless Enkoping and Sylvia. Prior to that they regularly gave up 2 and 3 every game. Hacken has shown an ability to get multiple goals a game, and rarely keeps a clean sheet on away... BOL

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 UNDER @ 1.9 in Osters - Bunkeflo game? Osters can't score goals at home, 4-6 the record now and Bunkeflo has 5 draws in away games and 10-14. Not very convincing record for Osters at home. I think this will be a 0-0, 0-1 game. Of course, this are just statistics.

UNDER @ 1.9 in Osters - Bunkeflo game? Osters can't score goals at home' date=' 4-6 the record now and Bunkeflo has 5 draws in away games and 10-14. Not very convincing record for Osters at home. I think this will be a 0-0, 0-1 game. Of course, this are just statistics.[/quote'] Like I wrote in my pick: Öster have played well lately, 2-0 vs Häcken and 3-0 vs Sylvia, before that a close 0-1 loss to Kalmar in the cup. Previous stats not great but form says that Öster are on the way up, I don't think Bunkeflo will get a point from this one.

thanks g:g! realy great stuff you've privided us. can you or some one from sweden give us the missing players from the teams? thanks
Suspensions: http://www.svenskfotboll.se/t2sup.aspx?p=341648 (Links for Swedish football) Injuries are a bit more timeconsuming to find out, all I know is that there's no new significant injuries in the teams involved in my picks.

Like I wrote in my pick: Öster have played well lately' date=' 2-0 vs Häcken and 3-0 vs Sylvia, before that a close 0-1 loss to Kalmar in the cup. Previous stats not great but form says that Öster are on the way up, I don't think Bunkeflo will get a point from this one.[/quote'] ok man I'm with you on Oster ;)

Sharp analysis as always' date=' G:G! Superettan this year really is a crap league full of crap teams that can't put together 2-3 decent performances in a row. It's hard to find relevant trend lines. I'm with you on Sundsvall, though. Their missing players shouldn't be too big a problem against lowly Enköping, still plagued by injuries. The improving partnership Patriksson/Neemelo should be able to penetrate Enköpings defence almost at will. Norrköping and Sirius also worth a glance imo. Haven't really checked out the goal lines yet. Quite a few goals scored in this league.[/quote'] Agree with ya, this must be the weakest season in Superettan in a long while, maybe ever, with the exception of Norrköping of course. I'm not sure how to rank Norrköping however, sure they are good, but given the other team's weakness I think they may be a bit overrated, imo they must sign at least 4 new players with enough class for Allsvenskan before next season. This, of course, based on me taking for granted that they will get promoted, I can't see how they can miss now.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 9/8 Aye, great stuff G:G :clap Was on my way to wrote something about the Östers game but seems that there is no point as G:G alrdy stated pretty much all the crucial points. Teams in totally different directions with Östers winning two in a row and Bunkeflo lately getting points only from poor Jonköping, otherwise getting their arses kicked. Pretty easy to compare the teams as both played against Häcken of late, Östers won on road 0-2 and Bunkeflo lost two games in a row vs Häcken (1-3 and 4-0). Should be an easy and comfortable home win and the odds are crazy high, huge stakes for me. Östers @1.84 [betfair] Was thinking about Sundsvall too as they should win also but didn't find any good odds so I'll keep away there. Best of luck everyone :ok

Nice previews' date=' G:G. I've tailed you on Östers, Sundsvall and Ljungskile. Maybe you'll have one of those great nights again! :hope:hope:hope[/quote'] Cheers, mate, yes, I very much hope so too ! Btw: Steaua's goalie :@ ;)

G.G.if you could please help me with the players that won't play today for Sirius and Atvidabergs because going for a HW does have a good value taking into account that occupying a top 3 spot as a newcomer would be outstanding for the hosts. If you have enough time, please translate this few lines in a brief sentence because I cannot understand Swedish. PLS :) Sirius kommer till spel utan avstängde Jonas Lundmark (se separat nyhet) och skadade Gustaf Segerström. Även Mattias Johansson och Linus Smedjegården dras med lättare skador och står över. Marcus Palmqvist och Daniel Fernberg är nya i truppen jämfört med senast. Klassiska Åtvidabergs FF hade en tuff inledning på serien, och många trodde nog att brukslaget skulle få tampas i de nedre regionerna. Men sedan vände det, och trots tre raka förluster på slutet är man med och fajtas om de allsvenska platserna. Till matchen mellan 100-åringarna kommer man som sagt med tre raka förluster - dock i tuffa matcher -, men utan skador eller avstängningar. Pär Millqvist: - Åtvidaberg idag är ett helt annat lag än när vi mötte dem i våras. De har gjort en fantastisk säsong hittills, men vi vet vad kan och det ska vi visa i morgon. Jag räknar med att vi visar upp ett mer disciplinerat försvarsarbete över hela banan än senast. Det handlar inte bara om backarna, det är hela laget som ska hjälpas åt.