** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

DaMatrix wins GBPT package

DaMatrix

Re: DaMatrix wins GBPT package Thanks Pocket Lady. Got back from London yesterday where on Saturday Chess and I played in the Best of British Final. Unfortunately Chess bubbled for the final table - but they gave him a chip set and picked up his $100,000 comedy cheque! ;) I finished 5th for £2k. Not bad. Photos etc here: http://damatrixpoker.spaces.live.com/

Re: DaMatrix wins GBPT package Just got an email for prima and it's only for 1 ticket! sux man. only played it cos I thought it was for 2. also they are trying to charge $800 for a $500 max hotel. The vip box ticket is valued at $1150 so I am trying to push them to give me $2450...

Re: DaMatrix wins GBPT package Yeah that's right. There were 2 from canada. They took $57,750 in buyin/fees and so far have been very unreasonable in my emails to them. First off all the they are charging $150 for a dinner that not e1 might attend, $150 to get to 02 and back and $100 for exchange rate contingency wtf! lol Most shocking of all they are saying the hotel is $800 when it is $400 max and you cannot get a refund if u already have accommodation. What happens if you live in london? They are being really stupid and saying that they paid the hotel in advance! Yeah right. Microgaming are trying to rob their players. I think if people dont show up they just get $800 as $500 you have to collect in London!

Re: DaMatrix wins GBPT package

Yeah that's right. There were 2 from canada. They took $57,750 in buyin/fees and so far have been very unreasonable in my emails to them. First off all the they are charging $150 for a dinner that not e1 might attend, $150 to get to 02 and back and $100 for exchange rate contingency wtf! lol Most shocking of all they are saying the hotel is $800 when it is $400 max and you cannot get a refund if u already have accommodation. What happens if you live in london? They are being really stupid and saying that they paid the hotel in advance! Yeah right. Microgaming are trying to rob their players. I think if people dont show up they just get $800 as $500 you have to collect in London!
Get the hotel up on ebay now mate, flog whatever you can and bank the money! Even better, if the hotel room will end up in your name, change the date to end of october and ill chuck ya some wedge for the room ill need when the NFL hits town!

Re: DaMatrix wins GBPT package Okay, I have been speaking to them and although the package is totally unflexible I think that when they put VIP experience they meant VIP Experience, hence they are booking the best hotel room, best transport and best seats! Shame that you can't bring a guest to the game though.

Re: DaMatrix wins GBPT package

Okay' date=' I have been speaking to them and although the package is totally unflexible I think that when they put VIP experience they meant VIP Experience, hence they are booking the best hotel room, best transport and best seats! Shame that you can't bring a guest to the game though.[/quote'] Should be a blast either way mate! Have a good un:ok

Re: DaMatrix wins GBPT package I've just heard a rumour that another Pler has won this package Bene :clap:clap:clap

Didn't cash in Nottingham 10 days ago but I just won another package! ;) 5000ov1.jpg It's taking place in Melbourne, Australia 21-29 Oct! Will be my first visit down under.. can't wait. :)