One way for £100 to £1,000,000

DC

Start with your £100 in Betfair account and continually lay horses priced at 21.00 or less, rolling the whole bank each time.... After 50 successful lays you'd have at least £1,000, another 50, £10,000 and other 50, £100,000 and a final 50 at least £1,000,000. To be honest I'd stop after the first 100 bets, pocket the £10,000 pay off my debts and get out of there.... Now for the hard bit, picking 200 losing horses in a row..... :unsure

Re: One way for £100 to £1,000,000 Mister Christie is a lay for 9.00 in the 2.30 at Chester Drawn 9 of 9 won on soft ground over 5f, today over 6 furlongs and different ground. When last seen over 6 not that impressive, so major question marks and a brilliant price!!

Re: One way for £100 to £1,000,000

Mister Christie is a lay for 9.00 in the 2.30 at Chester Drawn 9 of 9 won on soft ground over 5f, today over 6 furlongs and different ground. When last seen over 6 not that impressive, so major question marks and a brilliant price!!
Good luck with this, will watch with interest!!!

• 10 months later...

Re: One way for £100 to £1,000,000 Yeah, it was only an idea put forwards long ago, I was flush in those days and could afford £100 to punt on something like this. I think there are members in here nowadays who could attempt this successfully! 1 bet, 1 winner and out of there haha - funny I do remember the race but not this thread. Thanks to whoever for bringing it back to the surface :lol I won't be continuing this one though!! :ok DC