Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8

Saturday 4 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Elfsborg v Kalmar FF (15:00 BST)2.223.304.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 5 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Örebro v Hammarby (16:00 BST)3.003.252.50105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Trelleborgs FF v Halmstads BK (16:00 BST)3.253.252.30106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Monday 6 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AIK v Brommapojkarna (18:00 BST)1.533.807.00106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Gais v Djurgården (18:00 BST)3.003.252.50105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Gefle IF v IFK Göteborg (18:00 BST)2.653.302.80104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Still early days but all three of them (GAIS, Örebro, Trelleborg) are at least worth a look. GAIS are 3 3 1 at home, Djurgården 1 3 3 away. Örebro are at 3.00 at home against Hammarby, a team with no win away from home. Looks like there could be som value there.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Hi! I think that in Elfsborg v Kalmar FF match will be a draw. Why i think like that? becouse this two teams didnt draw for a long time. Elfsborg for 11 and Kalmar for 13 games. And also this two teams are near in the table elfsborg 2nd and kalmar 4th.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 ...crap weather were having, so taking a few looks on the tomorrows games...not on the G:G´s Swedens football level by far, but still, this one did pop into my eyes. Elfsborg – Kalmar under 2.5 @ 1.83 @ Stan James From what i see, this game will suit guests far more as the home team as Elfsborg is currently battling it out in the CL qualies, where they just played 1st leg game vs. Debrecen on tuesday and are preparing themsleves for retune leg which will be played in midweek. Home team also without influenteal midfielder Anders Svensson and also without Fine Jari Ilola. Kalmar on the other hand occupied only with league football and they are on a really strange run of results, with 3 wins and 3 losses. Well looking at this game logically, European cup games and travelling do take smt off the home team, which could result in slower pace - also thoughts on return leg and saving their strenght. Missing of Svensson will certainly mean less creativity in offence and hence less chances to put the ball in the net. And the third reason - in last 4 games these two played on Elfsborgs pitch, all were decided by one goal - so 4 straight unders, with all games finishing 1-0 or 0-1. Adding to this the current low scoring results for both teams (both 5-1 in favor of under goals), it sure looks like a decent enough bet.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Under is the play for me too, so Good Luck to both of us! In addition to what you say, Kalmar often plays much better in games like these, where they can make full use of their speed up front. On the other hand they haven't scored in their two last matches, whereas Elfsborg have scored in all their home games this year, so I find it hard to pick a winner. Draw might not be a bad play at all bimberboy, even if I can't really agree with your reasoning ;-)

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Elfsborg – Kalmar

Pick: Under 2.5 goals Odds: 1.83 Bookmaker: StanJames Stake: 3/10

The most interesting match is Swedish Allsvenskan is played between second placed Elfsborg and forth placed Kalmar. It is expected tough match for both teams.

Odds on away win started to go down and that is mainly because there are expectations that Elfsborg will rest some key players for the second leg from CL qualifiers against Debrecen which will be played on Tuesdey. At the moment that is main priority and they will be satisfied with a draw here for sure. 9 from their last 11 matches between these two teams ended with 2 or less goals. The last one ended with 2:1 victory for Kalmar and before that match there was 8 matches streak with under of 2.5 goals. According to the tradition and circumstances when I think both teams will be satisfied with a draw, I think that we will be witnesses of another low scoring game.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Well, it ended 2-2. Congrats, bimberboy, if you made your bet! It all got going, rather unexpectedly, with an early Kalmar goal. Then the goals kept coming. Under 2.5 was never even close. Swedish football has been relatively good to me this season but it's getting harder. 2-2 today was a very good result for teams like Halmstad and Djurgården. Looking forward to a dramatic end of the season!

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Well, I'm no G:G, but I'll give todays two games a shot. No recommendations or anything. Just saying how I think. Trelleborg – Halmstad

My plays: Halmstad, Over.

Faced with the four best teams this year, Trelleborg are 1-0-4. Halmstad are 4-1-0 facing the four last games. Trelleborg won their last, against Brommapojkarna, probably the worst team in the league. Before that they’d lost five in a row. Halmstad drew 2-2 with GAIS in the last round, coming back from 0-2 down. They have no UEFA qualifiers to worry about, and the whole squad seems to be available, including Djuric, Swedens next international superstar, who missed the GAIS-game. A win here would set them on course to win the title. A few players are missing in Trelleborg. Strongly leaning Halmstad myself as you can see, but beware that Trelleborg, facing possible relegation, will fight to the last drop. Based on current trends, I also expect the game to reach over 2.5 goals.

Örebro – Hammarby

My play: Leaning Draw/Hammarby.

Hammarby have not won away from home, but they face an opponent that’s in terrible shape, going 0-0-4 (1-10) in their last four. Örebros midfield is too physically weak for Allsvenskan, and Hammarby should really be able to push them around. Still, Örebro played quite well in their last game, against Göteborg. Hammarby took an early lead in their last, against Malmö, but very nearly lost it in the last fifteen. They may be a bit tired from playing in Europe. Örebros two home wins have come against poorer teams. Based on current form, it’s hard to see an Örebro win.

Sorry, underdogs – not today!

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Trelleborg - Halmstad 1-1 Örebro - Hammarby 2-1 Pretty pathetic effort from me, I'm afraid. Hope no one followed my advice. As for Halmstad, I guess they're just another one of these swedish teams that just can't handle being close to actually winning something. With top teams Elfsborg and Kalmar losing points yesteday, Allsvenskan at least remains really tight.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8

Trelleborg - Halmstad 1-1 Örebro - Hammarby 2-1 Pretty pathetic effort from me, I'm afraid. Hope no one followed my advice. As for Halmstad, I guess they're just another one of these swedish teams that just can't handle being close to actually winning something. With top teams Elfsborg and Kalmar losing points yesteday, Allsvenskan at least remains really tight.
pathetic? mate, you and G:G are providing great infos, so any work and time you put into writing your thoughts on the forum is extremely welcome - anyway it isnt your fault if the fukcers dont want to play as theyre predicted to...and also Swedish league very hard to predict, so...Keep up the good work mate, dont let one or two unexpected results bring you down,:ok

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Some thoughts about today: Gais - Djurgården: Gais always underrated, only one loss at home, just one loss last five. Djurgården not the same team on the rodad, only one win so far, but good form with three wins and two draws last five, the wins at home and the draws away. No new injuries in either team, good news for Djurgården is that attacker Mattias Jonsson back from injury, but maybe not ready for 90 minutes. Djurgården's had problems with Gais the last two seasons, only one win in five matches, they lost this seasons home match. Tough match to predict, under looks probable but odds around 1.70 a bit short imo. Gefle - Göteborg: Gefle won last match vs Kalmar, before that they were out of form with one loss and one draw vs Brommapojkarna and a loss vs Djurgården. The win vs Kalmar was a surprise, but according to reports and stats it was also a very lucky win, Gefle created nothing apart fom the goal, Kalmar should have scored from at least one of their many chances. Göteborg won at home vs Örebro 2-0 and 2-1 away to Mjällby in the cup, they have beaten at Gefle twice this season, 3-0 and 2-0 in the cup, both matches at home. Göteborg will miss suspended defender Johansson, Gefle get back attacker and best goalscorer Oremo and midfielder Woxlin, attacker Westlin's sick, but since Oremo's back that should not be a problem. Gefle are strong at home, 4-3-0 7-2, but I'm not sure about their form, Göteborg's the better team imo, but they have played many matches lately, another very tough match to predict. I think under is very probable again, but again odds around 1.70 a bit short.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Ok, here's my picks for today, if anyone's interested... AIK -1.25 @ 2.09 and over 2.5 goals @ 1.89 (Pinnacle) This may look like a stupid pick if one look at the stats, but I base this on recent performances, hope and gut feeling (hmmm...). AIK won 3-2 away to Helsingborg, their attacking looks a lot sharper now that the two Argentinians have not only arrived but also started to produce goals, another important player is the midfielder Stephenson who was injured for a long time but has played better and better after that, and he has showed that he can add a lot of power and creativity to AIK's attacking. AIK have also played twice vs Glentoran in the Uefa qualification, the total ended 9-0, results that should have boosted their confidence even though Glentoran may not be a tough opponant. Brommapojkarna lost to Trelleborg at home 0-3, a setback after a streak of three matches were they gathered 7 points. Brommapojkarna may gather a point here and there, but they are still to weak for Allsvenskan, they lack to much quality to compete in the long run. I hope AIK score early in this one, thereby forcing Brommapojkarna to go forward, if so AIK will get many chances to score a few more goals and cover these lines. AIK with a defence that still looks shaky but attacking that have been sharp lately, vs BP with shaky defence and ok attacking, over should work. Gais - Djurgården u. 2.25 goals @ 2.15 (Pinnacle) As I wrote before, Gais are a solid team that don't get enough credit for their performance imo, they have small recourses but still manage to collect points enough to hold a mid table place. Their problem is scoring, 15 goals in 15 matches not very good, at home 10 goals from 7 matches though. Last match they somehow scored 2 away to Halmstad, but I think that Djurgården can keep them from scoring at all, Gais most efficient attacking weapon is the set pices, and Djurgården's a team that can defend very well in those situations. Djurgården have been rather poor away, they have only scored 6 goals from 7 matches, but also allowed only 7 goals. The matches between these two are usually very close with few scoring opportunities and few goals, I think this match will look the same. I find it hard to pick a winner, but I find this odds worth a medium stake, the 2.25 line's very low, so this is a risky bet of course. 5/10 Gefle - IFK Göteborg u. 2.25 goals @ 2.16 (Pinnacle) Gefle at home: 4-3-0 7-2, IFK Göteborg away: 2-2-3 12-12. One team with a habit of low scoring matches, the other with many high scoring matches. I think that Göteborg will be a bit worn out and maybe they will try to play a bit safe here, even though they won't be satisfied with one point they can't allow Gefle to play their usual kind of game with fast counterattacks, they are very good at it at home. I predict a tough match, a tough battle were Göteborg will have problems creating scoring opportunities but also be able to keep Gefle away from their own goal, especially since Gefle's been toothless lately, a lucky goal vs Kalmar, before that they only scored 1 goal vs the team with the maybe the worst defence in the league, Brommapojkarna. 5/10.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Much against my principles, since I ususally don't bet on the team I've been following all my life, I'm betting on AIK too. I'm getting ready to go to the stadium as we speak. I have a good feeling, for once. Also betting on AIK:s arch rival Djurgården, alas. I think they'll pull through and take the lead in the table. I think GAIS are weakening and that Djurgården will be lifted by the return of striker Jonsson. Good Luck!

Ok, here's my picks for today, if anyone's interested... AIK -1.25 @ 2.09 and over 2.5 goals @ 1.89 (Pinnacle) This may look like a stupid pick if one look at the stats, but I base this on recent performances, hope and gut feeling (hmmm...). AIK won 3-2 away to Helsingborg, their attacking looks a lot sharper now that the two Argentinians have not only arrived but also started to produce goals, another important player is the midfielder Stephenson who was injured for a long time but has played better and better after that, and he has showed that he can add a lot of power and creativity to AIK's attacking. AIK have also played twice vs Glentoran in the Uefa qualification, the total ended 9-0, results that should have boosted their confidence even though Glentoran may not be a tough opponant. Brommapojkarna lost to Trelleborg at home 0-3, a setback after a streak of three matches were they gathered 7 points. Brommapojkarna may gather a point here and there, but they are still to weak for Allsvenskan, they lack to much quality to compete in the long run. I hope AIK score early in this one, thereby forcing Brommapojkarna to go forward, if so AIK will get many chances to score a few more goals and cover these lines. AIK with a defence that still looks shaky but attacking that have been sharp lately, vs BP with shaky defence and ok attacking, over should work. Gais - Djurgården u. 2.25 goals @ 2.15 (Pinnacle) As I wrote before, Gais are a solid team that don't get enough credit for their performance imo, they have small recourses but still manage to collect points enough to hold a mid table place. Their problem is scoring, 15 goals in 15 matches not very good, at home 10 goals from 7 matches though. Last match they somehow scored 2 away to Halmstad, but I think that Djurgården can keep them from scoring at all, Gais most efficient attacking weapon is the set pices, and Djurgården's a team that can defend very well in those situations. Djurgården have been rather poor away, they have only scored 6 goals from 7 matches, but also allowed only 7 goals. The matches between these two are usually very close with few scoring opportunities and few goals, I think this match will look the same. I find it hard to pick a winner, but I find this odds worth a medium stake, the 2.25 line's very low, so this is a risky bet of course. 5/10 Gefle - IFK Göteborg u. 2.25 goals @ 2.16 (Pinnacle) Gefle at home: 4-3-0 7-2, IFK Göteborg away: 2-2-3 12-12. One team with a habit of low scoring matches, the other with many high scoring matches. I think that Göteborg will be a bit worn out and maybe they will try to play a bit safe here, even though they won't be satisfied with one point they can't allow Gefle to play their usual kind of game with fast counterattacks, they are very good at it at home. I predict a tough match, a tough battle were Göteborg will have problems creating scoring opportunities but also be able to keep Gefle away from their own goal, especially since Gefle's been toothless lately, a lucky goal vs Kalmar, before that they only scored 1 goal vs the team with the maybe the worst defence in the league, Brommapojkarna. 5/10.
Of course people are interested! I like AIK more for Bromm's problems than for AIK's record so far. But like you I see the uptick in AIK's performances, and against a Bromm team that has simply not scored on the road (except for the startling 3-3), this looks like a good chance. BOL with all your bets GG.

Ok, here's my picks for today, if anyone's interested... AIK -1.25 @ 2.09 and over 2.5 goals @ 1.89 (Pinnacle) This may look like a stupid pick if one look at the stats, but I base this on recent performances, hope and gut feeling (hmmm...). AIK won 3-2 away to Helsingborg, their attacking looks a lot sharper now that the two Argentinians have not only arrived but also started to produce goals, another important player is the midfielder Stephenson who was injured for a long time but has played better and better after that, and he has showed that he can add a lot of power and creativity to AIK's attacking. AIK have also played twice vs Glentoran in the Uefa qualification, the total ended 9-0, results that should have boosted their confidence even though Glentoran may not be a tough opponant. Brommapojkarna lost to Trelleborg at home 0-3, a setback after a streak of three matches were they gathered 7 points. Brommapojkarna may gather a point here and there, but they are still to weak for Allsvenskan, they lack to much quality to compete in the long run. I hope AIK score early in this one, thereby forcing Brommapojkarna to go forward, if so AIK will get many chances to score a few more goals and cover these lines. AIK with a defence that still looks shaky but attacking that have been sharp lately, vs BP with shaky defence and ok attacking, over should work. Gais - Djurgården u. 2.25 goals @ 2.15 (Pinnacle) As I wrote before, Gais are a solid team that don't get enough credit for their performance imo, they have small recourses but still manage to collect points enough to hold a mid table place. Their problem is scoring, 15 goals in 15 matches not very good, at home 10 goals from 7 matches though. Last match they somehow scored 2 away to Halmstad, but I think that Djurgården can keep them from scoring at all, Gais most efficient attacking weapon is the set pices, and Djurgården's a team that can defend very well in those situations. Djurgården have been rather poor away, they have only scored 6 goals from 7 matches, but also allowed only 7 goals. The matches between these two are usually very close with few scoring opportunities and few goals, I think this match will look the same. I find it hard to pick a winner, but I find this odds worth a medium stake, the 2.25 line's very low, so this is a risky bet of course. 5/10 Gefle - IFK Göteborg u. 2.25 goals @ 2.16 (Pinnacle) Gefle at home: 4-3-0 7-2, IFK Göteborg away: 2-2-3 12-12. One team with a habit of low scoring matches, the other with many high scoring matches. I think that Göteborg will be a bit worn out and maybe they will try to play a bit safe here, even though they won't be satisfied with one point they can't allow Gefle to play their usual kind of game with fast counterattacks, they are very good at it at home. I predict a tough match, a tough battle were Göteborg will have problems creating scoring opportunities but also be able to keep Gefle away from their own goal, especially since Gefle's been toothless lately, a lucky goal vs Kalmar, before that they only scored 1 goal vs the team with the maybe the worst defence in the league, Brommapojkarna. 5/10.
Fantastic effort, mate!:clap:clap

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Thanks :) AIK did well tonight, made me happy both as a supporter and punter, half push and half win for the unders...I'm ok with that. Nice evening in Allsvenskan, but tomorrow's match looks very unpredictable to me, both teams really need three points, I think we will see two nervous teams afraid to loose.

Maybe over tomorrow? Helsingborg have GD 10-10 in their last five.
Maybe, but Malmö will have to start scoring, they have scored more than one goal in 2/15 matches, 10/15 of those went under. Helsingborg have played 7 away matches, 4 under, and somehow I doubt they will score more than one vs Malmö, so it's all about if Malmö finally can get their act together imo.
2007-05-15
Helsingborgs IF-Malmö FF 0-1
2006-09-12
Helsingborgs IF-Malmö FF 3-1
2006-05-08
Malmö FF-Helsingborgs IF 3-1
2005-09-20
Malmö FF-Helsingborgs IF 2-0
2005-06-13
Helsingborgs IF-Malmö FF 0-1

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan 4 - 6/8 Here we are again, Malmø in action and as always, in a match where everything might happen! Both teams have shown no special advantages in playing home and away. Still I see some trends in the teams last matches which I like to point out: * Malmø has a full squad to pick from and as G:G pointed out, they have to get on the board scoring very soon. * Malmø has struggled severly getting goals lately. When looking at the squad it really makes me wonder though. They have many good offensive players in Johansson, Junior, Skoog, Osmanovski and jokers in Toivonen and Molins. That being said, they have only managed to score 2 goals or more in 2 of 16 matches in the league so far!?! Ok, some injuries have been fought with, but still the signs of wrong tactics compared with their player material must be an important factor here. I am not surprised when hearing rumours about players losing confidence in their coach Søren Åkeby... * Helsingborg have important missings in Baloufa (injured), Karekezi and Chansa (both ineglible because of EU regulations). Especially Karekezi is a loss even though he has not provided as much as expected so far. * Babis Stefanidis, just signed to Malmø from Helsingborg, will not play because of personal reasons. Getting death treats from switching clubs might do something to the attitude of the player indeed. Helsinborg have also lost Fredrick Bjørck and his replacement, Leandro Castan are not ready for this one. Helsingborg coach will field a rather inexperienced team which will take few chances. * This being a local derby, the tension will be high in both teams and none of them want to make any mistakes. * There is no doubt that Helsingborg has been involved in some high scoring matches, but when you look at the stats, they have mostly come on their home ground. In the last 5 matches away they have only 1 match which ended with an over. And the opposition then was weak sided Trelleborg. The other matches was against better teams like Göteborg, Kalmar, Brommapojkarna (when showing form) and AIK. This tells me that coach Stuart Baxter chooses different formations playing away from home. And when looking at their squad for tomorrows match his thoughts are mostly defensive. He has experimented going from 4-4-2 to 4-1-4-1 lately, with Henke Larsson as lone striker. * The away team might have gotten a boost shattering Trans Narva 9-0 in the CL quals, but I don`t think we can rely to much on it seing the quality of their opposition. Well, no decision on to make a bet on this one has not been taken, but my thoughts are leening to an under and maybe a one goal home win. Still it is to early yet, have to wait for more news and maybe a positive gut feeling...

Super effort on your tipping G:G and Mazarin :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Followed you both on AIK !!!
Tnx, nice to hear. Kimera: Yet again some great reasoning from you, I totally agree with you. It's strange that Malmö can be so lame, and one possible reason may certainly be some kind of conflict between Åkeby and the players. Helsingborg, on the other hand, acts strange, the sell players to other Swedish clubs during the season, Stefanidis was their best player vs AIK and Björk left a void too. They also have big problems performing with any kind of consistancy, I can't work them out. I find a value in Nordic's 2.15 for Malmö, maybe under at 2.00 too.