** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis' big bet, long shot system.

Re: Tennis' big bet, long shot system. I will be using Ladbrokes for all odds at this moment in time, this will be a 20 bet accumulator. 'Big Favourites and Slight Favourites' J Hernych S Grosjean E Korolev R Haase W Moodie T Henman E Dementieva M Krajicek P Schnyder V Williams J I Chela N Davydenko G Simon T Robredo A Calleri For Today and for the purpoes of rounding this off as a 20 bet accumulator: Nantes Sunderland 'Value bets and Even money outsiders' M Sequera K Vliegen T Gabashvili Too long to post all indivdual odds, but combined (20) 820.73. I will post later for more information, if i have missed anything, just I am in a bit of a rush at the moment.

Re: Tennis' big bet, long shot system.

I will be using Ladbrokes for all odds at this moment in time, this will be a 20 bet accumulator. 'Big Favourites and Slight Favourites' J Hernych :D S Grosjean :cry E Korolev :D R Haase :D W Moodie T Henman E Dementieva :D M Krajicek :D P Schnyder :D V Williams :D J I Chela N Davydenko G Simon T Robredo A Calleri For Today and for the purpoes of rounding this off as a 20 bet accumulator: Nantes :D Sunderland :cry 'Value bets and Even money outsiders' M Sequera - Void (Retirement) K Vliegen T Gabashvili Too long to post all indivdual odds, but combined (20) 820.73. I will post later for more information, if i have missed anything, just I am in a bit of a rush at the moment.
Well the first day was not too good, I knew I should have dropped Grosjean - grrrr, but I was in a rush so it was not the best of 1st attempts. I will most probably post up the rest of the results to see how the others do and to take note of how may I actually got right. My next attepmt may actually be next week depending on hopw many matches there are, or I may just have to scale down the odds etc.

Re: Tennis' big bet, long shot system. I have realised there probably won't be many times I can do this so I will probably have to do another one today, with a view of doing another one later on tomorrow depending on how many more Tennis matches are posted up and are availible for selection. (Stan James odds as they seem to have a fullish list, but stingy odds, but they have all them matches I need) I think I will try and do a 15 bet accumulator to accomodate all matches needed. Slight and big favourites: Robredo to beat Kubot Davydenko to beat Pavel Chela to beat Roitman Simon to beat Troicki Starace to beat Pashanski Moodie to beat Sweeting Henman to beat Isner Berrer to beat Bastl Monfils to beat Klazan Roddick to beat Zib Haas to beat Falla Safin to beat Hernych Vanek to beat Whitehouse Then, the value bets: Massu to beat Darcis Karlovic to beat Korolev Vliegen to beat Horna 151.33(15) got ok odds considering the big amount of players selected. I think this shows that this probably can only be done at the start of a few tournaments, a Master series event or a Grandslam. But we will try anyway. Stake 5 Can I just remind people that obviosuly it is very unlikly at the moment that all will come in, but, I will be tallying the frequency of results and how many actually let me down from the big favourites and then from the small group which gives value to the bet. Current Bank 190 Completed matches: 8 Individual Wins: 7 Individual Losses: 1 (not including the 2 foootball results)

'Big Favourites and Slight Favourites' J Hernych :D S Grosjean :cry E Korolev :D R Haase :D W Moodie :D T Henman :cry E Dementieva :D M Krajicek :D P Schnyder :D V Williams :D J I Chela :cry N Davydenko :D G Simon :D T Robredo :D A Calleri :cry For Today and for the purpoes of rounding this off as a 20 bet accumulator: Nantes :D Sunderland :cry 'Value bets and Even money outsiders' M Sequera Void (Retirement) K Vliegen :D T Gabashvili :cry
Current Bank 190 Completed matches: 17 Individual Wins: 12 Individual Losses: 5

Slight and big favourites: Robredo to beat Kubot :D Davydenko to beat Pavel :D Chela to beat Roitman :cry Simon to beat Troicki :D Starace to beat Pashanski Void (Retirement) Moodie to beat Sweeting :D Henman to beat Isner :cry Berrer to beat Bastl :D Monfils to beat Klazan :D Roddick to beat Zib :D Haas to beat Falla :D Safin to beat Hernych :D Vanek to beat Whitehouse :cry Then, the value bets: Massu to beat Darcis :cry Karlovic to beat Korolev :D Vliegen to beat Horna :D Current Bank 190 Completed matches: 32 Individual Wins: 23 Individual Losses: 9
I have just seen that there is a Masters series event next week, so I think that this will be the perfect oppourtunity to see if I can really do this. Recently I have only had a small amount of games to choose from and I have had to basically choose all of them, something which can be avioded in the bigger tournaments.

Re: Tennis' big bet, long shot system. Well, I think that after this attempt I will put this system on hold, only using it as a speactacular bet for the Grand slams, something to put the odd pence on. But, I will do it this one last time for the Masters Series and then, I will look to revise the system into a more profitable one and a more useful one for the forums. :ok Watch this space!!!

Re: Tennis' big bet, long shot system. Ok, here was the system I was thinking of replacing it with. Basically, it is a trebles system whereby I will be starting off with a bank of 100 units, and I will place 5 units on each Treble, hopefully looking to find odds of 2.00 - 5.00. I say hopefully as the Tennis market has varying odds, mostly low due to there only being two outcomes(Obviously), but I'll have to wait and see what I can find tomorrow. I will probably totally scrap the other system as there are too little chances to show that it is actually of any worth, incluign tomorrow where there is not such a big field as I was expecting:$. But I am more hopeful of pulling this system off with better sucess. Wish me luck :hope.

Re: Tennis' big bet, long shot system. Sooo, 1st few trebles will be for the matches which will take place over the next few days. Gonzalez vs Stepanek @ 8/11 Fognini vs Polansky @ 4/7 Nalbandian vs Falla @ 4/11 = 3.70 --- Potential Returns = 18.51 Ancic vs Niemeyer @ 8/15 Murray vs Ginepri @ 4/7 Safin vs Soderling @ 11/10 = 5.06 --- Potential Returns = 25.30 Karlovic vs Mirnyi Almagro vs Russell Dancevic vs del Potro = 5.88 --- Potential Returns = 29.40

Sooo, 1st few trebles will be for the matches which will take place over the next few days. Gonzalez vs Stepanek @ 8/11 :hope Fognini vs Polansky @ 4/7 :clap Nalbandian vs Falla @ 4/11 :clap = 3.70 --- Potential Returns = 18.51 Ancic vs Niemeyer @ 8/15 :hope Murray vs Ginepri @ 4/7 :hope Safin vs Soderling @ 11/10 :hope = 5.06 --- Potential Returns = 25.30 Karlovic vs Mirnyi Almagro vs Russell :@ Dancevic vs del Potro :clap = 5.88 --- Potential Returns = 29.40
The last treble is already a dud. If it is unclear, for that bet: Karlovic vs Mirnyi Almagro vs Russell Dancevic vs del Potro The = 5.88 is the odds, and as I said before the stake will be 5 units, followed by the potential returns. I will post the stake up in future and try and make it more clear. I have also seen another good treble I am very keen on seeing as prices are changing and bets are looking better to go for. Murray vs Ginepri @ 4/7 Gonzalez vs Stepanek @ Evens Ancic vs Niemeyer @ 4/7 Odds - 4.93 - Stake 5 units. - Potential Returns = 24.69 It combines the last few remaining above, but I think it is - A BANKER BET:nana!!! (Jinx):spank:rollin But we will see how it goes. Hopefully I will be celebrating a bit of virtual profit tonight/tomorrow morning. Current Bank: 80 (3 bets pending)

Sooo, 1st few trebles will be for the matches which will take place over the next few days. Gonzalez vs Stepanek @ 8/11 :wall Fognini vs Polansky @ 4/7 :clap Nalbandian vs Falla @ 4/11 :clap Returns - 0 Ancic vs Niemeyer @ 8/15 :clap Murray vs Ginepri @ 4/7 :clap Safin vs Soderling @ 11/10 Void Returns - 12.05 Karlovic vs Mirnyi :clap Almagro vs Russell :wall Dancevic vs del Potro :clap Returns - 0 Murray vs Ginepri @ 4/7 :wall Gonzalez vs Stepanek @ Evens :clap Ancic vs Niemeyer @ 4/7 :clap Returns - 0
Well not such a sucesful 1st round. Gonzalez's injury cost me, and the choker Almragro also. Current bank - 92.05 P/L = - 7.95 I will try an dpost some trebles up to kickstart the thread, but it does look like a very hard day to pick winners :eek.

Re: Tennis' big bet, long shot system. Few very good matches to watch today: Hewitt vs Blake - 8/13 Davydenko vs Nieminen - 8/11 Dancevic vs Odesnik - 1/2 Odds of 4.18 - Stake 7.05 - Potential Returns = 29.51 Ferrer vs Nalbandian - 8/13 Ancic vs Mathieu - 6/4 Gasquet vs Verdasco - 1/3 Odds of 5.38 - Stake 5 - Potential Returns = 26.92 Current Bank - 80 (2 bets pending)

Hewitt vs Blake - 8/13 Void Davydenko vs Nieminen - 8/11 :clap Dancevic vs Odesnik - 1/2 :clap Returns = 12.95 Ferrer vs Nalbandian - 8/13 :wall Ancic vs Mathieu - 6/4 :wall Gasquet vs Verdasco - 1/3 :wall Returns - 0
Well it was an ok day, with another treble being made into a double by a retirement. Looks like some good value in todays matches. Will post them up soon. Current Bank - 92.95

Re: Tennis' big bet, long shot system. Davydenko vs Youzhny - Evens Haas vs Stepanek - 4/7 Verdasco vs Dancevic - 8/15 Odds of 4.81 - Stake 5 - Potential Returns = 24.10 Bagdahtis vs Roddick - 6/4 Davydenko vs Youzhny - Evens Djokovic vs Nalbandian - 2/5 Odds of 7.00 - Stake 5 - Potential Returns = 35.00