Norway - Adeccoligaen (29 July 07)

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (29 July 07) Two games caught my eye and I think they make a very good double: Bodo/Glimt - Honefoss BK @1.35 One of the three *big* clubs, Bodo (placed 3th), that happens to be the best home team in the league (7-0-1, 26-5) facing a team placed 11th in a downfall, especially on road. Honefoss has lost five away games in a row with total goal difference of 1-16 and hasn't been able to score in last four away games although facing teams like Sparta IL (14th placed), Kongsvinger (8th placed) and Notodden (12th placed). Against those clubs they maybe should've stand a chance but the scores show an other story and today they are going against the best home team Bodo I see the favourite walking over the visitor. Skeid - Ham Kam @1.45 Again one of the best teams facing a much lesser one. Ham Kam is 2th placed in the league and has been the best team in last ten games with 8-2-0 (26-10) record and also happens to be the best away team with all the seven road games won with 23-9 goal difference. Today they are facing Skeid (15th placed) that has been the second worst team in last ten games losing six games and winning only one with 11-19 goal difference. Skeid has a losing home record and their recent downfall shows bad news: although facing three very poor clubs like Sparta IL, Honefoss and Mandalskamerat they haven't been able to win a game and have actually lost two of them and managed to a dissapointing draw against Mandalskamerat (that draw happened to be Mandalskamerat's first away point of the year, thats in eight games played :lol ). So everything points to Ham Kam continuing their perfect road trip as Skeid is many levels below them and performing awfully. = @1.96 -------------------------------------- I see no reason what so ever to pass this offer as it seems very likely to be a winner and the odds are not so bad when you combine them. High stakes for me, this seems like a banker if I ever had one... the matchups are just so awesome :) Best of luck everyone :ok

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (29 July 07)

Two games caught my eye and I think they make a very good double: Bodo/Glimt - Honefoss BK @1.35 One of the three *big* clubs, Bodo (placed 3th), that happens to be the best home team in the league (7-0-1, 26-5) facing a team placed 11th in a downfall, especially on road. Honefoss has lost five away games in a row with total goal difference of 1-16 and hasn't been able to score in last four away games although facing teams like Sparta IL (14th placed), Kongsvinger (8th placed) and Notodden (12th placed). Against those clubs they maybe should've stand a chance but the scores show an other story and today they are going against the best home team Bodo I see the favourite walking over the visitor. Skeid - Ham Kam @1.45 Again one of the best teams facing a much lesser one. Ham Kam is 2th placed in the league and has been the best team in last ten games with 8-2-0 (26-10) record and also happens to be the best away team with all the seven road games won with 23-9 goal difference. Today they are facing Skeid (15th placed) that has been the second worst team in last ten games losing six games and winning only one with 11-19 goal difference. Skeid has a losing home record and their recent downfall shows bad news: although facing three very poor clubs like Sparta IL, Honefoss and Mandalskamerat they haven't been able to win a game and have actually lost two of them and managed to a dissapointing draw against Mandalskamerat (that draw happened to be Mandalskamerat's first away point of the year, thats in eight games played :lol ). So everything points to Ham Kam continuing their perfect road trip as Skeid is many levels below them and performing awfully. = @1.96 -------------------------------------- I see no reason what so ever to pass this offer as it seems very likely to be a winner and the odds are not so bad when you combine them. High stakes for me, this seems like a banker if I ever had one... the matchups are just so awesome :) Best of luck everyone :ok
These two teams plus Molde are all in for promotion this year. This also reflects on their quality squads compared with other teams in the league. It is also worth mentioning that Glimts top scorer Thiago Martins will be starting today after missing last match because of an ankle injury. This double should do the stuff in my opinion yes...:ok

Thoughts on Tromsdalen? can they record a victory?
Tromsdalen won 5-1 over Moss last week, this beacuse they score on their two first chances. A great win, but I doubt it will happen again. There are some doubts in top scorer Ahamed. Sparta on the the other side have fared better lately after a terrible start of the season. Today they will have key players back. Both midfielders Are Tronseth and Bjørnar Johannesen are back from suspension since last match. Striker Makhtar Thioune is also reported back in the squad. Tromsdalen have a young squad and struggles with consistency, 3-3-2 at home tells all about it. A team which is untrustable in my opinion, going from a wins to losses and back. Think Sparta might have a chance tonight, but dare not to touch it though...

Re: Norway - Adeccoligaen (29 July 07) Norway Adeccoligaen Soccer - Bodo Glimt - spread -1½ (-130) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 11:00am [pending] Opponents Honefoss have lost five straight on the road by a combined 1-16. Bodo in 3rd place, are 7-1-0 on the season at home and they've won six of those seven, and the last three, by 2+ goals. Norway Adeccoligaen Soccer - Skeid/Ham Kam - total Over 3½ (+108) for the regulation time held on Jul 29 at 11:00am [pending] Taking a flyer at the big line...These two met earlier this season at Ham Kam and the final was 5-1. Skeid is awful, really awful. But at home they've shown an ability to score and keep games competitive, whether because the away teams don't take them seriously I don't really know. But Hamarkamaratene has shown the same predilection on the road, to let teams score and stay in games, though they're a perfect 7-0 on the road. Ham Kam's road scores include a 4-2, 4-3, 5-3 and 4-1 against poor opposition. Skeid doesn't score that much against good teams, but they're coming off three games of 2-2, 3-4 and 1-3 scores...I just feel like Ham Kam will run up the score and not defend vigorously, just a gut feeling.

Tromsdalen won 5-1 over Moss last week, this beacuse they score on their two first chances. A great win, but I doubt it will happen again. There are some doubts in top scorer Ahamed. Sparta on the the other side have fared better lately after a terrible start of the season. Today they will have key players back. Both midfielders Are Tronseth and Bjørnar Johannesen are back from suspension since last match. Striker Makhtar Thioune is also reported back in the squad. Tromsdalen have a young squad and struggles with consistency, 3-3-2 at home tells all about it. A team which is untrustable in my opinion, going from a wins to losses and back. Think Sparta might have a chance tonight, but dare not to touch it though...
I will stay away