** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Newton Abbott Sunday 22/07/07

Re: Newton Abbott Sunday 22/07/07 Just had a look at the one race today . . . 2.30 Although winless in 6 over obstacles, I feel NATIVE AMERICAN is a decent e/w shout here today. Seems to me this is about his ideal trip and would have figured LTO but hit the 3rd from home and weakened. Has to improve but could be the sort to do so. Native American 1pt e/w @ 11.00

Re: Newton Abbott Sunday 22/07/07 3.00: Sungates In what appears to be a wide open race it could be worth taking a chance on Sungates. Ran well over this course and distance (same ground conditions) in August last year. Has been eased by the handicapper a little, having first run for in-form yard, can run well fresh and with Richard Johnson an eye-catching jockey booking the selection could represent value at e/w 10/1 (Sporting Odds) 4.00: Carthys Cross Is a tricky ride as doesn't find much for pressure, having finished 2nd last 3 times. Drop in trip today in what should be a truly run race could be the making and with this race also being a drop in class. With the champion on board again, should be the one to beat.

Re: Newton Abbott Sunday 22/07/07 Sungates 3.00 Newton Abbott (EW) Has run respectably in class 3 and class 4 handicap chases but was a bit high in the weights with ratings of 110-114. Back down to 106 today and similar marks have produced decent efforts. 106-3rd, 106-2nd, 104-3rd, 103-1st. Has won on good to soft, good and good to firm. Carries top weight but back down to class 4 level and can go close for new yard who should have him fit and ready to go.

Re: Newton Abbott Sunday 22/07/07 3.30 Newton Abbot 11 runners for this Class 3 handicap hurdle. Strong fav in decent flat horse Nawamees but a definite E/W bet here on: La Grande Villez (6/1 Ladbrokes) - Trainers only runner here, and strong stable of Alan King should not be underestimated. Races here off a good low weight and has decent form under this jockey. Good run lto under 11st12, and should go close today.

Re: Newton Abbott Sunday 22/07/07

3.30 Newton Abbot 11 runners for this Class 3 handicap hurdle. Strong fav in decent flat horse Nawamees but a definite E/W bet here on: La Grande Villez (6/1 Ladbrokes) - Trainers only runner here, and strong stable of Alan King should not be underestimated. Races here off a good low weight and has decent form under this jockey. Good run lto under 11st12, and should go close today.
Just touched off into 2nd, in a photo. But still a profit:ok

2.30 Although winless in 6 over obstacles, I feel NATIVE AMERICAN is a decent e/w shout here today. Seems to me this is about his ideal trip and would have figured LTO but hit the 3rd from home and weakened. Has to improve but could be the sort to do so. Native American 1pt e/w @ 11.00
1st! :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Well done Nehemiah:clap Excellent winner there:ok There has been some cracking results today from the guys on PL
Its like that most days too. Cracking tipping goes on here on a daily basis and chaps like me who couldnt pick my nose, let alone a winner, greatly appreciate it :ok There should be a thread stickied up top to highlight all the winners that the ATR tippers churn out on a daily basis, IMO :)

There should be a thread stickied up top to highlight all the winners that the ATR tippers churn out on a daily basis' date=' IMO :)[/quote'] There used to be, mate, but I couldn't dedicate enough time to it then. May look at resurrecting it though:ok

There used to be, mate, but I couldn't dedicate enough time to it then. May look at resurrecting it though:ok
I usually peruse the ATR section most evenings without actually posting, I could give you a helping hand at some point if need be. Think it should be in lights all the cracking info on here. Everyone knows who posts here how great the info is, but once the threads drop off the page thats the end of it, be nice to have something for lurkers to look at again to show how good the info really is :ok

Just had a look at the one race today . . . 2.30 Although winless in 6 over obstacles, I feel NATIVE AMERICAN is a decent e/w shout here today. Seems to me this is about his ideal trip and would have figured LTO but hit the 3rd from home and weakened. Has to improve but could be the sort to do so. Native American 1pt e/w @ 11.00
Nice winner mate:clap:clap:clap..... hope you got the 11/1 :ok

Nice winner mate:clap:clap:clap..... hope you got the 11/1 :ok
Got 15.0 on betfair mate! :ok Apologies for the late reply(ies) - been moving house and now got a new laptop and internet connection so i'm sorted! Over the moon! Just now I've got 14 boxes of MFI* stuff to put together! :cry *Making it Fcuking Impossible!