Weekend South American WC quals.

Re: Weekend South American WC quals. Right here we go... last meetings... Chile 3 - 0 Brazil Colombia 1 - 0 Uruguay Argentina 1 - 1 Paraguay Ecuador 2 - 0 Bolivia Peru 1 - 0 Venezuela I have a double that Im quite confident on. Ecuador to beat Bolivia Peru to beat Venezuela double pays 2.59 at Hills Fancy Ecuador here as this is a very strong home team agaisnt a woeful away team, Ecuador put in a really good performance at home to Colombia at the weekend with a win and it would be difficult to see them not following up with another win at home to the worst side in South America. Bolivia never get results away from home and Ecaudor know if they want to have a chance of qualifying these are the must win games. Aguinaga will probably start this game and with Tin' Delgado firing again at the weekend, Ecuador could just be finding thier way back to form, I cant see Bolivia scoring so that says to me a home win. :) Other game is slightly trickier but Im still confident, Peru in my opinion are probably the 3rd best side in south america now and have some amazing players in Pizarro, Solano and Zegarra. They have also unearthed a future superstar in 19 year old Jefferson Farfan, a striker who is destined to reach the very top of world football. Peru had a great win at Uruguay at the weekend and will be intending to follow that up here with a win. Venezuela are a funny side, still one of the weaker sides but a side with some talented players, they have had 2 great away wins but are still struggling at home for some reason, they also find it very tough to take points from the really difficult games and this Peru team in Lima is a really difficult game, Dont expect the ultra confident Peruvians to slip up here. The double looks good. :)

Guest adam74

Weekend South American WC quals. I'll talk, but I've not got much to say. I've only had look at the Ecuador game so far, and I agree with what you say. Looks good for a comfortable home win. There may be a smidgeon of value in the home odds, but not enough to tempt me into a bet. I have, however, had three small correct score bets :\ 3-0 13.00 at Gamebookers 4-0 29.00 at SkyBet 5-0 81.00 at Ladbrokes I'll be taking a look at the other games tomorrow.

Guest toshibakid

HMM Bolivia go to Ecuador and are missing 2 key players in Midfielder Cristaldo and Defender Juan Manuel Pena. Cristaldo scored in the 2-1 win over Paraguaya few days ago but Pena was sent off and is suspended.Cristaldo is serving a ban for 2 yellow cards. I make them a max bet -1 Asian handicap @ around evens (Betfair).You get your stake back if they win by 1 and you get stake and winnings if they win by 2 or more. Max bet for me :drums

Guest Jedd25

Ecuador - Bolivia 3-0 HT :drums Very very tasty indeed:beer Good job guys:b I sure hope i'm not to quick to celebrate:b

Guest dr klemenski

WC 2006 qualifiers looking good so far on that double matt, although ecuador did their level best to throw away a 3 goal lead. anyone had any thoughts on a Brazil away win in Chile. last time around chile won 3-0. but with odds of 2.02 available on betfair seems a consideration.

Weekend South American WC quals. Ive looked at it doc but im not sure, think Brazil would settle for a draw to be honest and all the other south american sides raise thier game bigtime agaisnt Brazil Chile: Nelson Tapia; Cristián Alvarez Ricardo Rojas, Rafael Olarra, Rodrigo Pérez; Rodrigo Meléndez, Claudio Maldonado, Mark Gonzálec, David Pizarro; Reinaldo Navia y Sebastián González Brasil: Dida; Cafú, Roque Junior, Juan, Roberto Carlos; Edmilson, Dagoberto, Edú, Kaká; Ronaldo y Luis Fabiano. Ze Roberto is out for Brazil so another young superstar in At. Paranense youngster "Dagoberto" will make his full debut according to my reports, An excellent young player who is a striker so Brazil will be playing with 4 strikers on the pitch, I think Kak will drop back to midfield. I think the value is the draw but dont let me put you off Brazil mate if you fancy it.

Peru Got to agree with you on this one, Matt. Peru, should by all accounts, nick this comfortably(that's not to suggest a thrashing is on the cards) as they've been pretty strong at home against what is seemingly a hopeless side. No disrespect to Venezuela, but what they have achieved so far has surpassed the expectations of most(even that of Venezuelans themselves) considering how often they used to finish in the bottom 3 for every WC qualifying... :clap Hence, for a country that is famed for having produced more Miss Universe than the frequency of them qualifying for World Cups :rollin , I pretty much feel they will pretty much be put in place by what's a technically far more accomplished Peru side. :hat On a sidenote, I do fancy Brazil to edge out Chile. True, there's every reason they could settle for the draw, but Chile without a certain M Salas is virtually clueless in attack - I honestly have no idea where the goals will come from. I guess one of the reasons they have struggled to make any headway in the major tournaments(like qualifying for WC and doing well at Copa America) is down to the fact they have yet to unravel another partnership that did so well at France'98 spearheaded by Zamorano-Salas. :b

Guest toshibakid

A different view Venezuela dissapointed against Chile losing 1-0 a few days ago at home.They go to Peru tonight and i think i have a good bet. Ven play some good away games as they are a good counter attackign team.The pressure is obviously on Peru to attack tonight and i think it could play into Venezuelas hands.They showed this in the game against Uruguay a few months ago were they won 3-0 away. Peru are missing Pizarro,Big miss.In recent years they have only won 1 from 6 home south american qualifiers. The bet is Venezuela +0.5 & +1.0 X2 gets winnings and Half stakes back if they only lose by 1.Lose everything if by 2 or more. 2.26 @ Betfair Kick off 9 Good luck

Guest toshibakid

Re: A different view Chile + 0.5 and 1.0 on the Asians for me @ 1.76 (Betfair) Win if 1X or half stakes back if they only lose by 1. Ze roberto suspended for Brazil and Whole Brazil Squad complaing about the state of the pitch at the stadium after they trained on it the other day.Chile more than capable of getting a 1x with the likes of Reinaldo up front. Kick off in 25 mins. Cheers :|