** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Austria - Gambia Avustria is one of the best organized team on this tournament. Gambia have little concentradion problem in defender mentality. I'm sure that Avustria not lose this game,and Gambia will broke up the concenradion if they not score earlier and earlier to score for them is not easy Avustria have very nice defans.And dont forget the key defender player Ken Jammen (Captan-Gambia) is Suspended Avustria AH (0)

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Usa - Uruguay I accept that USA favorit here,but dont forget how Uruguay make trouble to spain by very nice conterattacks.Uruguay have just one problem Goicoechea (Goalkeeper).Thanks god today is Goicoechea suspended. I see this game not safely for the bookies,everythink is possible.If ı'm must choice a selection here this will be double change on Uruguay...But first selection no bet...

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July

KSK - you got any tips for the next round of games? Thanks Also read your info on over under goals which was very interesting...great work
:welcome ,Do you mean which one team qualfy to the next round ?

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Pretty surprised about Gambia being favorites over Austria. Austria are similar to the German NT, very organized, rigid and disciplined. Gambia are pretty shaky, they were all over the pitch vs Portugal and were fortunate to get back in the game with a dive in the box. African teams usually struggle vs technically and tactically sound European teams. Austria (0) @2.42 is great value.

USA vs Uruguay

USA plays tonight against Uruguay for last 16 round.

Bookies announced USA as favorites tonight, I think they are right but are the price a good value bet? In my opinion yes, and a – 0.25 AH an excellent bet.

USA are a major surprise this tournament, against Brazil (best game so far) they show a very fluid offensive game, with a lot of pace in a high tempo football.

Freddy Adu has been the star but he had a lot of support of some team mates specially Josmer Altidore.

Uruguay, otherwise, was one of 4th best third places and shows a lot of weakness.

They win 1-0 against Jordan in a poor exhibition and draw 2-2 against Spain after being 2-0 favored them.

Like any South American team, they practice a slow tempo football, with a lot of stops. And is this factor who gives me confidence in USA: USA have a much higher pace and this can made damage.

Uruguay last game played with an African team who usually although having lacking of discipline are a very athletic team. They have many troubles to stop the speed and physical of Zambia players. South Americans will have to do without regular goalkeeper Mauro Goicoechea, who was red-carded against Zambia for a professional foul and thus has to sit this match out.

USA are similar in that aspect but with better talents and better tactical coordination.

An -0.25 AH to

USA is a value bet and offers some security.

Pick: - 0.25 AH USA @ 1.775 VC Bet

Usa - Uruguay I accept that USA favorit here,but dont forget how Uruguay make trouble to spain by very nice conterattacks.Uruguay have just one problem Goicoechea (Goalkeeper).Thanks god today is Goicoechea suspended. I see this game not safely for the bookies,everythink is possible.If ı'm must choice a selection here this will be double change on Uruguay...But first selection no bet...
FT(ET) USA U20 1-1 (0-0,1-1) Uruguay U20

Austria - Gambia Avustria is one of the best organized team on this tournament. Gambia have little concentradion problem in defender mentality. I'm sure that Avustria not lose this game,and Gambia will broke up the concenradion if they not score earlier and earlier to score for them is not easy Avustria have very nice defans.And dont forget the key defender player Ken Jammen (Captan-Gambia) is Suspended Avustria AH (0)
FT Austria U20 2-1 (1-0) Gambia U20 :dude

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Thanks ksk1912! Great works as usual.. I think Karşıyaka'll be successful this season like u ;) I see ur ratings on the other thread.. and I see some interesting odd for IDDAA.. Zambia;Defans ** Middelfield* Attack** Nigeria ; Defans *** Middelfield*** Attack*** Bookies offer 1.75 for Nigeria wins but our GREAT locak booker offers 1.9 for it.. I think it's great value.. what do u think mate?

Thanks ksk1912! Great works as usual.. I think Karşıyaka'll be successful this season like u ;) I see ur ratings on the other thread.. and I see some interesting odd for IDDAA.. Zambia;Defans ** Middelfield* Attack** Nigeria ; Defans *** Middelfield*** Attack*** Bookies offer 1.75 for Nigeria wins but our GREAT locak booker offers 1.9 for it.. I think it's great value.. what do u think mate?
Your welcome,thanks for you kindly words. Yes iddaa give first time more value as the other bet co. And i stay tonight with Nigeria and Chile. And i'm not so hopefull like you this season about Karşıyaka...

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Nigeria to beat Zambia at 1.91 from BlueSquare. Nigeria vs Zambia Surely the first part of 1/8 final duels has declared how much different was been the tense state in many NT, than the preliminar phase, and so the surprises are really behind the corner, anayway I find good value, in that african heat, taking Nigeria by my side. The first phase has shown 2 different means to play fotball game: Nigeria seemed always well organized and with better attitude to make ball's possession than Zambia; Zambia, by the other side, appeared IMO too much weak in back front line. Nigeria will come to this match with clean sheets yet and after they beated Scotland (2-0), Costarica (1-0) and having drawless score against Japan. Zambia reached a poor draw debut against mediocre Jordania (1-1), so they lost from Spain (1-2) and they obtained the qualify beating Uruguay (2-0) playing against a demotivated southamerican NT. I think that Nigeria is superior than Zambia in every role and they have best fit preparation too.

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Mexico - Congo Another interesting game is on the way... The value for Mexico is not enough to select them. The best goalkeeper of the tournament play in Mexico this is ok,but i can not say here that Mexico definitely win.

Mexico - Congo Another interesting game is on the way... The value for Mexico is not enough to select them. The best goalkeeper of the tournament play in Mexico this is ok,but i can not say here that Mexico definitely win.
Hm... Why?

Hm... Why?
The reason is Mexico play conterattack football,they are fast enough in this position this is sure. But they have really very much luck in first round,Goalkeeper save the team from a possible draw or defeat.. Can a man do it 4.time the same success,i'm not sure...Really i'm not sure. Congo will fight hardly tonight,i feel it very deeply.

The reason is Mexico play conterattack football,they are fast enough in this position this is sure. But they have really very much luck in first round,Goalkeeper save the team from a possible draw or defeat.. Can a man do it 4.time the same success,i'm not sure...Really i'm not sure. Congo will fight hardly tonight,i feel it very deeply.
So you already took a bet on Mexico :D - so what where the odds?

Zambiya - Nigeria Nigeria is one of the favorit team to win this tournament. In last game they rested important and tired players,it's possible over 2.5 goal here. Nigeria Win
FT Zambiya 1-2 Nigeria :cow

Mexico vs Congo

A type “David and Goliath” match-up today is announced by bookies. I’m not so sure about that, usually African teams at this level U17 – U20 are always a tough matchup to any team.

I’m sure Mexico is the strongest team, but I will analyze other factor: scoring totals.

In a classic game, Congo would defend always with 10 behind the midfield and expect a counter attack to cause damage.

But I don’t expect that kind of approach of Congo’s side. Just look to what their coach said:

“The spine of this Mexico side is very strong, but their style of play suits us well and I strongly believe we can beat them”

Like any African team, Congo has powerful athletics players and always plays with a lot of pace.

Mexico is clearly a potential runner to win World Cup, have a well organized team and talented forwards. One thing they show in the 1st stage is that they a powerful counter attack weapon using the skill and speed of some players.

They trashed African team Gambia 3-0, Gambia committed some mistakes and they gain advantage of them.

Tonight I expect a “nothing to lose” Congo, trying to score a goal and left huge space in their back.

Pick: Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.75 Sportbet http://andregomes.apostaganha.pt Good Luck :hope

Chile - Portugal Chile play very impressive attacking football,on the other hand portugal disappoint me not with the bad football.Chile is closer to win here. Chile Win
FT Chile U20 1-0 (1-0) Portugal U20 :cow

Mexico vs Congo

A type “David and Goliath” match-up today is announced by bookies. I’m not so sure about that, usually African teams at this level U17 – U20 are always a tough matchup to any team.

Pick: Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.75 Sportbet http://andregomes.apostaganha.pt Good Luck :hope

Mexico 3 Congo 0! :ok Cheers

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Soccer - Austria U20 - spread +½ (+115) for the regulation time held on Jul 14 at 1:15pm [pending] Small stake: Soccer - Austria U20 - moneyline (+415) for the regulation time held on Jul 14 at 1:15pm [pending] Austria faces the US...they are not as good as the US, but they are better organized and tighter on defense. The first bet, well, they just have to draw for me to win, and I watched the US have all sorts of problems with Uruguay, managing to draw in regulation 1-1 on a 87th minute own-goal. The ML bet, well, why not?

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Mexico vs Argentina anyone any thoughts on this? kick off in 20mins, Mexico look good at 5/6 for +1 handicap with their impressive 100% record and lots of shocks across this tournament already especially the Czechs knocking the Spanish out last night.

Re: U-20 FIFA WORLD CUP 12-13 July Chile - Argentina Two fnal candidate,i like Chile more as Argentina. Chile look more like a team,they have more harmony. Argentina have few stars like Aguero,Di Marina... But they have meet just one time with a strong team (Mexico) and win 1:0.Mexico was not my Favourite, because they played very defansif and just Conterattack football.In this age group you can't win a tournament just with your defander player...I believe it will be very diffrent game for the Argentina's,the rival is strong and can play very very speedly.This factor will suprise them... Chile AH (0)