** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mondays E/W Fancies.

Re: Mondays E/W Fancies. Muss 3.00 Danzatrice E/W This horse has won over this C/D, with the same Jockey as todays,It has been running a varing distance's, LTO slowly away and apprentice ridden, todays going is good to soft, so acts on the going, and needs to come from off the pace. Value here is for a place , but i would not be suprised to see this horse put his head infront at the line.

Re: Mondays E/W Fancies. Windsor 7.05 Encores. At around the 6/1 mark it could prove to be an each way steal. Ran a promising race on debut and then after running on the all weather switched to turf and 1m2f LTO and won. Initial signs are that the form of that race is working out well as two runners well down the field that day have a gone onto a first and a second on their next starts. Drops down to 1m but that should not prove a real problem.

Re: Mondays E/W Fancies. with the ground coming up against the punter, a each way selection loks even harder, but i will play one here. Rothesay Dancer Now i played this one the other day, and Sarah Brotherton rode the horse and did so i think against instructions (MY OPINION), but today gets Kelly Harrison back in the plate, and is off the same weight and mark when finishing a close second at Catterick on good to soft ground, and it is a dilemma why the trainer has sent it out so quickly, if you see the race last time, was given no ride at all, and maybe the trainer is very shrewd or the connections feel this will run a place claim again this afteroon. Also the 2.45 at Bath, O'Casey is a very interesting adversary, is dropping back to 5f and this should suit, has run over 6f and struggled, but ran a good third to My Shiela's Dream at Catterick on good to firm, and i think a little cut will help, the yard have been quite taken by his progress and still think a seller is not beyond him. GL Wups

Re: Mondays E/W Fancies. Rossin Gold 3.00 Musselburgh Needs to find a bit on bare form and weights combined, but should be better than last time as needed it and the way the race could be run could suit him down to the ground. Trip and ground fine, so well worth an interest at around a current 14.0 betfair.

Re: Mondays E/W Fancies.

Muss 3.00 Danzatrice E/W This horse has won over this C/D, with the same Jockey as todays,It has been running a varing distance's, LTO slowly away and apprentice ridden, todays going is good to soft, so acts on the going, and needs to come from off the pace. Value here is for a place , but i would not be suprised to see this horse put his head infront at the line.
4th beaten 1/2L:(

with the ground coming up against the punter, a each way selection loks even harder, but i will play one here. Rothesay Dancer - :nana :nana :nana 5/1 Now i played this one the other day, and Sarah Brotherton rode the horse and did so i think against instructions (MY OPINION), but today gets Kelly Harrison back in the plate, and is off the same weight and mark when finishing a close second at Catterick on good to soft ground, and it is a dilemma why the trainer has sent it out so quickly, if you see the race last time, was given no ride at all, and maybe the trainer is very shrewd or the connections feel this will run a place claim again this afteroon. Also the 2.45 at Bath, O'Casey is a very interesting adversary, is dropping back to 5f and this should suit, has run over 6f and struggled, but ran a good third to My Shiela's Dream at Catterick on good to firm, and i think a little cut will help, the yard have been quite taken by his progress and still think a seller is not beyond him. GL Wups
Well it proved today Kelly Harrison back on board on Rothesay Dancer has won well at odds of 5/1

Re: Mondays E/W Fancies. 19:55 Ripon - Honorable Love One of the 2 horse with course experience being 2nd LTO over CD and on soft ground. Drops in class and jockey with 2 wins in 6 races on this track. Odds of fav are too low for me so I think it has a good chance of getting a place and maybe a win. :hope

with the ground coming up against the punter, a each way selection loks even harder, but i will play one here. Rothesay Dancer Now i played this one the other day, and Sarah Brotherton rode the horse and did so i think against instructions (MY OPINION), but today gets Kelly Harrison back in the plate, and is off the same weight and mark when finishing a close second at Catterick on good to soft ground, and it is a dilemma why the trainer has sent it out so quickly, if you see the race last time, was given no ride at all, and maybe the trainer is very shrewd or the connections feel this will run a place claim again this afteroon. Also the 2.45 at Bath, O'Casey is a very interesting adversary, is dropping back to 5f and this should suit, has run over 6f and struggled, but ran a good third to My Shiela's Dream at Catterick on good to firm, and i think a little cut will help, the yard have been quite taken by his progress and still think a seller is not beyond him. GL Wups
Well done on sticking with it.:ok :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

with the ground coming up against the punter, a each way selection loks even harder, but i will play one here. Rothesay Dancer Now i played this one the other day, and Sarah Brotherton rode the horse and did so i think against instructions (MY OPINION), but today gets Kelly Harrison back in the plate, and is off the same weight and mark when finishing a close second at Catterick on good to soft ground, and it is a dilemma why the trainer has sent it out so quickly, if you see the race last time, was given no ride at all, and maybe the trainer is very shrewd or the connections feel this will run a place claim again this afteroon. Also the 2.45 at Bath, O'Casey is a very interesting adversary, is dropping back to 5f and this should suit, has run over 6f and struggled, but ran a good third to My Shiela's Dream at Catterick on good to firm, and i think a little cut will help, the yard have been quite taken by his progress and still think a seller is not beyond him. GL Wups
Very nice winner :nana :nana :nana :ok