** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay Down and Find a Place to Die

aliando

similar thoughts to my lay down and die thread, but gonna look at how it compares with horses to be placed. rational is that; a) place is often economical to lay b) if they aint gonna win, then theoretically, they have less places to achieve (makes sense to me anyhoo) this'll be a paper trial start bank = 200pts each lay to win 2pts bets with betfair lets see what happens first pick- market rasen 8/7/07 3.10 model son - 2.10 (requested)

Re: Lay Down and Find a Place to Die

first pick- market rasen 8/7/07 3.10 model son - 2.10 (requested)
lost as came 2nd but strangely unmatched as its SP was 9/2 :unsure i'll post up the losses as odds that were requested simply for an idea of how the thread is doing (as opposed to not recording the loss) - therefore loss of 4.2pts number of horses picked - 1 number of horses placed - 1 number of horses finishing nowhere - 0 bank - 195.80pts

Re: Lay Down and Find a Place to Die number of horses picked - 1 number of horses placed - 1 number of horses finishing nowhere - 0 bank - 197.90pts changed the bank as cocked up my workings out. for tomorrow; both at windsor 7.05 cnoc moy - 2.10 (requested) 8.05 baan - 1.90

Re: Lay Down and Find a Place to Die well cnoc moy pissed it and won (loss of 2.20pts), whilst baan finished a pleasing 6th (profit of 1.90pts post commission) no idea whether i got matched on either as betfair is down (again). number of horses picked - 3 number of horses placed - 2 number of horses finishing nowhere - 1 bank - 197.60pts

Re: Lay Down and Find a Place to Die

Hope bann is matched and other not.:hope
wouldnt be surprised to see neither being matched tbh - bets were put on the night before and i went for a bit cheaper than was on offer, but not too bothered as just watching this for now. trying to target the bets that would fit the lay down and die thread, but have odds that put me off taking them...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Lay Down and Find a Place to Die neither matched hassad - 5th @ 10/3 fav - profit of 1.90pts dzesmin - 2nd @ 5/1 - loss of 3.00pts number of horses picked - 6 number of horses that ran - 5 number of horses placed - 3 number of horses finishing nowhere - 2 bank - 196.50pts