Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7

Friday 6 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
IK Sirius BK v Jönkoping Södra (18:00 BST)1.823.954.70102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Saturday 7 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Sundsvall v Ljungskile (15:00 BST)1.803.554.40107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 8 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Bunkeflo v Örgryte (16:00 BST)2.653.402.50108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Landskrona v Ã…tvidaberg (16:00 BST)2.403.403.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 Sirius: Midfielder Sall back from injury, also midfielder Johansson in the squad for the first time this season. Defender Hjalmar Bertwig, attacker Olle Kullinger,and midfielders Pierre Gallo and Mani Tourang still out. Sirius managed to get a point away to Örgryte despite all the missing players, good news also that Hoch maybe back in form,scored two, nine totally. Jönköping: Defender Skördåker back from suspension, attacker Kamhie (1 goal) injured and attacker Elmander (4 goals) injured, both played vs Norrköping.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7

Sirius: Midfielder Sall back from injury, also midfielder Johansson in the squad for the first time this season. Defender Hjalmar Bertwig, attacker Olle Kullinger,and midfielders Pierre Gallo and Mani Tourang still out. Sirius managed to get a point away to Örgryte despite all the missing players, good news also that Hoch maybe back in form,scored two, nine totally. Jönköping: Defender Skördåker back from suspension, attacker Kamhie (1 goal) injured and attacker Elmander (4 goals) injured, both played vs Norrköping.
What is your opinion about this match.It seems a home win for me but i must hear from you...

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 Given these conditions, and the teams' last results, the tendency would clearly be to jump on Sirius. They are hungry now for a win, and their home record speaks in their favour (5-0-1), and the guests were disastrous lately (0-2-5), but their away record this season is not bad 3-1-2. These are pure stats, but what do you think and feel about this match, G:G? Is [-0.75] @ 1.83 (Pinny) worth a shot?

Given these conditions' date=' and the teams' last results, the tendency would clearly be to jump on Sirius. They are hungry now for a win, and their home record speaks in their favour (5-0-1), and the guests were disastrous lately (0-2-5), but their away record this season is not bad 3-1-2. These are pure stats, but what do you [i']think and feel about this match, G:G? Is [-0.75] @ 1.83 (Pinny) worth a shot?
I think Sirius will win this one, they are strong at home, with some missings, but I think that Jönköping will suffer more from their missings. Jönköping's awayrecord may look good, but: The three wins was vs Degerfors, Åtvidaberg when they were crap at the start of the season and Enköping. After those three matches they have lost 0-2 to Häcken, 0-4 to Sundsvall and got a 1-1 draw to Falkenberg, iow they have met strong teams twice, lost both. Don't like -0.75 at that price very much though, yesterday Pinny offered 1.98 for that one, that's more the way rank this match. Jönköping may be able to control the midfield and make it hard for Sirius to create chances, the midfield's were Sirius missings may show imo. The odds for straight homewin have fallen too, Bet365 started at 1.85, now it's 1.65. I think I'll wait and hope for some movements.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 IK Sirius Uppsala - Jönköpings Södra First thoughts (bettingwise) that popped to my mind was pretty much home win or/and over 2.5. Now after some research I decided to drop the idea of taking over2.5 as Jönköping has been absolute rubbbish on road and it's reasonable to think that they won't score a single goal in this match as Sirius' defense has been excellent at home, conceding only 6 goals in six matches and three of those goals were conceded against overpowering Norrköping. Other than that Jönköping has scored only one goal in last three away games and it was against the easiest opponent in those three games (Falkenberg), add to that they are missing some attacking force in todays match. Jönköping has been able to challenge teams at home but on road not really, as G:G alrdy stated their away form is good simply cuz of their relativily good start and poor opponents. Their latest result from road is 4-0 loss to Sundsvall were they got *peeped*, Sundsvall had a complete of 19 (I know, it's hard to believe in footie) shots from which 14 on goal against Jönköpings 4 shots (only one on goal)... thats just pathetic. Now talking about the home side, they have a D-L-L record from last three but it looks worse than it actually is. In all those games Sirius was creating loads of chances and two of the games were on road which isn't Sirius' strong side, the only home game was the game against Norrköping and I just can't hold it against them. So considering all the things stated, Sirius' good home form and creative offense against Jönköpings only seemingly good away form and awful offense (with some missings included) I see a clear home win today. And as I said I won't touch that over2.5, Sirius could crush Jönköping today but 2-0 wouldn't be a surprise. Home win with high stakes for me. IK Sirius Uppsala @1.70 Best of luck everyone :ok

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 Sirius @ 1.68 Betfair I have also tried Sirius -1 EH @ 2.87 (Bet365) Ok, I'll give this one a go, I favour Sirius to win this one, the odds have dropped, but I'll add the eh bet to spice it up.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 Any1 watching this game live ? Jonkopings 1 goal up :( I'm on Sirius too. Anyway is Sirius playing good ? Can they still win judging from the way they are playing ?

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 svenskfootball live update stat thing seems to suggest sirius are all over jonkopping 13 shots/6 on target against jonkopings 2/2 .Jonkoping havent had a shot since scoring according to these stats!!! I am on the over 2.5 so hopefully another 2 goals in the last 15 mins:hope

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 Sirius 1 84.11mins Sirius 2 90.52mins Obviously lucky to win this but still well deserved. Sirius 17 shots (9 on goal) vs. Jönköpings' 2 shots (both on goal). And yes it true, Jönköpings didn't create anything after their goal at 25.48 and no corners for them either... so would have been a sh*tty way to lose a good bet :tongue2 Cheers :cheers

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 Yeah, what a good win. I thought my bet was a goner :lol Based from the stats you guys obtained, it seems a well deserved win for Sirius there with a lot of efforts shown by shot on goals figures.

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 Yet from this morning, when I checked the stats, I thought about the possibility that Jonkopings might have put some fight. I thought that their recent record was pressing them for improvement in their play and in standings. In Romania many teams try to bouce back especially against newcomers, trying to make advantage of their supposed psychical instability (well, we're Latins, so this really has a great variation to many teams, :lol). When they scored, I thought that the bet is lost, but it was that (according to the match stats) they "stopped the engines", which IMO proves the signs of a weak team. I'm glad for Sirius to have proved themselves strong and with some luck our bets returned on profit. :nana

Re: Sweden, Superettan 4 - 8/7 just a joke... this match supposed to fix at 1-1 draw... however... last min goal had shot down the big boys... dombrosky will have a hard time in weeks to come for scoring the late goal... LOL... congratulation guys for your winning bet... i took asian h'cap Jonkoping +1 and thought money already in my pocket until the very last minutes... anyway... no lost = win...

just a joke... this match supposed to fix at 1-1 draw... however... last min goal had shot down the big boys... dombrosky will have a hard time in weeks to come for scoring the late goal... LOL... congratulation guys for your winning bet... i took asian h'cap Jonkoping +1 and thought money already in my pocket until the very last minutes... anyway... no lost = win...
Suppose the big boys will have to pay more the next time... This is your second post in this forum, the first one was about the "fishy" business in the cupmatch between Göteborg and Gefle, 3-0, you suggested Gefle +0.5. I'm getting really sick and tired of this talk about fixed matches now, and are you saying that the guy who scored two goals for Sirius should watch himself? Don't know what your getting at, but it sounds like a pile of horsesh*t to me.

just a joke... this match supposed to fix at 1-1 draw... however... last min goal had shot down the big boys... dombrosky will have a hard time in weeks to come for scoring the late goal... LOL... congratulation guys for your winning bet... i took asian h'cap Jonkoping +1 and thought money already in my pocket until the very last minutes... anyway... no lost = win...
hehe no such thing as a fix in Sweden these days I'm afraid
dombrosky will have a hard time in weeks to come for scoring the late goal...
what do you mean by this then - is this a personal threat to the player? be careful what you say on this forum Gemini - you didnt even say before this game that you thought it would end 1-1. A lot of people are getting fed up with this all these fixing claims at the moment and any more shit you stir up could result in a ban

Suppose the big boys will have to pay more the next time... This is your second post in this forum' date=' the first one was about the "fishy" business in the cupmatch between Göteborg and Gefle, 3-0, you suggested Gefle +0.5. I'm getting really sick and tired of this talk about fixed matches now, and are you saying that the guy who scored two goals for Sirius should watch himself? Don't know what your getting at, but it sounds like a pile of horsesh*t to me.[/quote'] Here here G.G. Placed on the win and wife had to keep me updated at work after they had gone a goal behind. Keep your info coming G.G, not an easy league to predict but you seem to win more than you lose so thats good enough for me!! :ok