Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly

Guest Bastexhiu

Guest Bastexhiu

Brazil @2.50 Premierbet Brazil is on fire, H2H stats vs Germany in friendly or not are on Brazil favour, Germany in last games shows that is on the way of reconstruction a new national team. IMo, odds on Brazil win are great.

Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly good odds on brazil germany are a team in the middle of transformation with klinsman coming in and the team is still far away from the force it used to be they beat austria 1-3 away thanks to a kuranyi hattrick and a goal keeping error..heard the austrians played quite well and the game didnt reflect the scoreline brazil on the other hand seem to be on fire think the bookies have got this priced wrong cant really see brazil not winning unless they have injuries a class act just now

Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly Klinsmann is without regular defensive bodies Jens Nowotny and Arne Friedrich, because of knee injuries, and Christian Wörns who has dropped out having just recovered from an achilles problem. Germany squad Kahn, Lehmann, Baumann, Fahrenhorst, Görlitz, Hinkel, Huth, Lahm, Ballack, Borowski, Deisler, Ernst, Frings, Schneider, Schweinsteiger, Asamoah, Brdaric, Klose, Kuranyi, Podolski. ^looks like a pretty decent first team defence and strikers dont really inspire alot of confidence trying to find the brazilians lineup will post when i find it

Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly and according to planetfootball Goalkeepers 1 Marcos 12 Nelson de Jesus Dida 22 Rogerio Ceni Defenders 2 Marcos Cafu 3 Lucio 4 Jose Vitor Roque Junior 5 Edmílson 6 Roberto Carlos 13 Juliano Belletti 14 Anderson Polga 16 Junior Midfielders Renato 7 Ricardinho 8 Gilberto 18 Vampeta 23 Kaka Attacking Midfielders 10 Rivaldo 15 Kleberson 17 Denilson 19 Juninho Strikers 9 Ronaldo 11 Ronaldinho 20 Edilson 21 Luizao

Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly Brazil are taking their international friendly in Germany very seriously. Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira is well aware that the Germans are looking to boost their flagging confidence ahead of hosting the World Cup in 2006. New coach Jurgen Klinsmann is also looking for a good start to erase the memories of their disappointing Euro 2004 campaign. The match on Wednesday will be a re-run of the 2002 World Cup final and Parreira knows it will be a tough match. "This game for Germany is the start of their (2006) World Cup campaign," said Parreira. "They want to use it to boost their confidence ahead of the finals." Central defender Juan will be fit for the match, as the Bayer Leverkusen man plays in his adopted home country, and he too knows how much the game means. "The Germans will want to win because they are making a new start, have a new coach (in Jurgen Klinsmann) and are playing Brazil," said Juan. "They have a chance to take revenge for the World Cup final and they want to take it."

Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly Brazilian line-up according to kicker.de: Goal: Fabio 23/0 (Vasco da Gama), Julio Cesar 25/7 (CR Flamengo) Defence: Belletti 28/19 (FC Barcelona), Cris 27/15 (Olympique Lyon), Edmilson 28/30 (FC Barcelona), Juan 25/23 (Bayer Leverkusen), Luisao 23/16 (Benfica Lissabon), Maicon 23/10 (AS Monaco), Roberto Carlos 31/105 (Real Madrid), Roque Junior 27/35 (Bayer Leverkusen) Midfield: Diego 19/12 (FC Porto), Edu 26/10 (FC Arsenal), Gilberto Silva 27/29 (FC Arsenal), Julio Baptista 22/13 (FC Sevilla), Juninho 29/21 (Olympique Lyon), Renato 25/12 (FC Sevilla) Attack: Adriano 22/14 (Inter Mailand), Alex 26/41 (Fenerbahce Istanbul), Nilmar 20/5 (Olympique Lyon), Robinho 20/5 (FC Santos), Ronaldinho 24/45 (FC Barcelona), Ronaldo 27/80 (Real Madrid) This should be an over 2,5 goals match as i see it.

Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly Can't remember where I saw it, but I don't think Ronaldo is playing. Also, I'm not entirely convinced that Brazil give a sh*t about this game. Managers always come out and say the right things before a game, but he'd hardly come on TV and say 'we're not rate bothered about this one' would he? what you can be sure of is a proffessional performance from the Germans, and that could be enough for a draw. 2.5 for Brazil looks tempting but it's a no bet for me. Good luck lads, hope you prove me wrong

.. You're absolutely right..one thing is what he says another thing is what does the players go out and do. I doubt very much that Brazilian players wil give a 100% in this type of match..no bet.0]

Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly well the germans will be after revenge for the world cup (brazil were by far the better team and the squads havent changed all that much) and a booster for their upcoming campaign as hosts though they automatically qualify anyway i've still to see a recent germany performance thats convincing and brazil are playing class theres still plenty pride to be played for with the brazillians theyll want to reinforce their 2-0 cup win with another to hammer home the point they are numero uno perhaps ts the odds..but brazils still a mighty temptng bet

Re: Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly Are you people seriously thinking about betting on a Friendly ??unsure.gif Absoulte madness, imo. Brazil friendlies in particular have a habit of strange results. You get very wierd results in these matches, despite what people tell you, players do not give 100% in these matches. Who would want to get an injury in a meaningless match, esp at this point in the season. Theres a lot of good wc matches to bet on, why you'd want to risk money on this is beyond me.

Germany - Brazil 8/9/04 Friendly wise words in hind sight i guess the draw did look more plausible but i fancied the brasilians to win it wuda been in major profit if theyd won as it was i made a little anyway