teaulc

Paradise PL MTT League - July  

1. 1.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - July

I have no password for round 2 - can u send me it ' date=' or tell me how to find it if it's unchanged - Im fairly new to this site[/quote'] It's unchanged - same password as last week :ok If you can't remember it, post again and I'll PM it to you :ok

It is definitely there! It is called: $ 1 Challenge... listed at 19.00 ... right after MasterClassics Rebuy at 18.45 :ok
I definitely have the wrong version then :sad. can there be money exchange between the two versions?

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - July Have deleted your email to protect you from Spam :ok PM is "Private Message" - it is the mailing system on PuntersLounge (and how you got the password last week) - you generally dont have access to it until you have 50 posts, though I can still send you PM's - message on its way :ok

I definitely have the wrong version then :sad. can there be money exchange between the two versions?
There is the Paradise version and SPortingOdds Version - I thought we were on both, but clearly not :sad You cannot switch money between them as far as I am aware....

There is the Paradise version and SPortingOdds Version - I thought we were on both, but clearly not :sad You cannot switch money between them as far as I am aware....
Aimar - its should look like this paradiseof3.jpg Shot at 2007-07-11 yes/no? Damo

Is it still too late to join? My register key is disabled when I go to the tourney page
Someone had the same problem last week and I cannot explain it :unsure If you reboot, does that help? Do you have a "Real Money" account, and not just a "Play Money" account? :unsure Are you logged in? :unsure If that doesn't help, can only suggest Live Help :unsure Sending you a PM with the password...

Someone had the same problem last week and I cannot explain it :unsure If you reboot, does that help? Do you have a "Real Money" account, and not just a "Play Money" account? :unsure Are you logged in? :unsure If that doesn't help, can only suggest Live Help :unsure Sending you a PM with the password...
It's all sorted now, I neglected to transfer funds into my account and so couldn't register as the funds weren't technically there :wall

Guest gazza271

About bloody time I won a PL tourney think it's the first one in over a year. Damn good fun and i finally hit some flops and my bluffs worked.
nice one bud :clap :clap :clap You were always at the top or thereabouts, well deserved win :ok