** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£100 to a £1000 in a year

Notreve1977

Ok guys i love this site so ii thought i would contribute with my new strategy ,,,,,here is the plan i am going to try and take £100 to £1000 laying between 40 to 100 to one shots BANK £100 First Bet Lay Brazil 3 - 3 Mexico odds 43 Winnings will be £2.63 minus 5% commission £2.50 current score is 2-0 Mexico (who would of thought that ) i have worked out i need approx 400 winning bets to reach my target Wish me luck :hope

Re: £100 to a £1000 in a year

Ok guys i love this site so ii thought i would contribute with my new strategy ,,,,,here is the plan i am going to try and take £100 to £1000 laying between 40 to 100 to one shots BANK £100 First Bet Lay Brazil 3 - 3 Mexico odds 43 Winnings will be £2.63 minus 5% commission £2.50 current score is 2-0 Mexico (who would of thought that ) i have worked out i need approx 400 winning bets to reach my target Wish me luck :hope
:welcome to PL Notreve1977 good luck with this thread - its similar to one of the things i've been thinking of doing at some point. just one point towards forum rules - any changes to posts with tips/bets in them should not be edited (in order to stop people changing their tips/bets afterwards). I can see that you've not changed anything significant with the edit a minute after your first post on PL, but just need to make you aware for future postings. Looking forward to :cheers'ing your grand next year :hope

Re: £100 to a £1000 in a year Thanks aliando , Brazil were knocking at the door for a bit but was quite comfortable in the end BANK £102.50 Second bet Paraguay HT Columbia FT odds 38 (im happy with that) Winnings will be £2.69 minus 5% commision ££2.55 i had a look at the tennis but i dont trust british weather nor do i trust tim henman and i reckon even the mighty federer might one day lose one of these 1/50 1/100 games Goals galore in the Copa america bit selfish to put it on so late though :lol

Re: £100 to a £1000 in a year (or 4 Months) Yeha columbia have a penalty on 2 people in the world think it was a penalty me and the referee!!!!!:lol Dominquez misses :wall keeper saved how quickly things can change Paraguay 1-0 after 34mins now i am a bit worried :unsure H/T 1-0 Paraguay lets hope Columbia dont come back in it !!!! Yes :clap Santa cruz 2-0 looking good 5-0 paraguay south american football is nuts BANK £105.05 (2 won out of 121) Third Bet USA HT ARGENTINA FT odds 36 Winnings will be £2.91 minus 5% commision £2.76 hey i have worked out it will only take me 121 bets to reach £1000 :eek and that would be laying 50/1 shots so i will include this next to my BANK update This could be won in 4 months i am using betfair and struggled tonight so any ideas you have i would be grateful ideally looking to lay odds around the 50/1 mark Thanks :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: £100 to a £1000 in a year Thanks Davidmphill Good old federer soild as ever :clap BANK £107.81 (4 won out of 121) Fifth bet LAY URUGUAY HT BOLIVIA FT ODDS 32 Winnings will be £3.36 minus 5% commision £3.17 i fear i am being drawn into this HT/FT market

Re: £100 to a £1000 in a year Thanks for the welcome guys (Gloryhunter indeed) it has been a bit easy up to now am not going to get complacent though....having said that i am fairly relaxed about my next bet :dude BANK £110.98 (5 won out of 121) Fifth bet LAY WEBBER NOT TO FINISH ON THE PODIUM ODDS 55 Winnings will be £2.01 minus 5% commision £1.91

Re: £100 to a £1000 in a year Nice and easy that one BANK £112.89 (6 out of 121) Sixth bet LAY Paraguay TB USA 3-0 ODDS 21 Winnings will be £5.37 minus 5% commision £5.10 Bit aggresive this for me but really fancy USA tonight anyway :hope :hope :hope

Re: £100 to a £1000 in a year Ok that was a close one Paraguay 3 USA 1 Going to be a bit aggressive now as i seen a bet i really like BANK £117.99 (7 OUT OF 121) Seventh bet LAY ARGENTINA V COLUMBIA EITHER TEAM TO SCORE MORE THAN 3 IN THE FIRST HALF ODDS 10 (i think this is a cracking lay) :dude Winnings will be £11.79 minus 5% commision £11.20 :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope Chelsea Vs. Manchester United [url=http://www.sportales.com/Soccer/Chelsea-Vs-Manchester-United.32363]

Re: £100 to a £1000 in a year :cry :cry :cry :cry There is a lesson here folks ,,,,,, dont get greedy and dont bet on Columbia the Escabar incident springs to mind :wall Back to the drawing board apologies if anybody layed that latest bet Who will win the premiership?

Re: £100 to a £1000 in a year I think perhaps you were too impatient not greedy... you set your stall out and went against your own rules....something I often do so know how you feel. Hope you try again soon mate. :ok