AFL Football - Round 13 (June 29th - July 1st)

Re: AFL Football - Round 13 (June 29th - July 1st) It's pretty hard to get me along on umpiring decisions, because they're right much more often than credited IMO, however you're right Taza, Melb did look to get a decent run from some funny umpiring.

Re: AFL Football - Round 13 (June 29th - July 1st)

TeamPlayedWonDrawnLostForAgainst%Points
1Geelong131003144594315340
2Hawthorn139041252103212136
3West Coast13904119598612136
4Collingwood138051207113810632
5Essendon138051326128510332
6Port Adelaide138051239123510032
7Kangaroos13805121212229932
8Adelaide13706106398010828
9Western Bulldogs13706130813339828
10Sydney13607106899110724
11Fremantle136071328128410324
12St. Kilda13607103011329024
13Brisbane13418106311888918
14Carlton13409133516977816
15Melbourne13201110611370778
16Richmond13111111491465786
Hopefully Collingwood keep losing and miss the eight.

Re: AFL Football - Round 13 (June 29th - July 1st) Talk over here indicates that Fevola will not be at Carlton next year. Apparently there are a few clubs interested in him, but he is no good for any club. He has ability, but he has one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen in a footballer at this level. I don't care where he goes as long as it is not at Collingwood :dude

Talk over here indicates that Fevola will not be at Carlton next year. Apparently there are a few clubs interested in him, but he is no good for any club. He has ability, but he has one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen in a footballer at this level. I don't care where he goes as long as it is not at Collingwood :dude
And yet, you (your club) is more than happy to paint Didak as an innocent victim... ...I mean, judging by the cheers and roars of the Collingwood folk every time he touched the ball on Sunday, he's the poster child for all that's good in the world of professional sport. Go out, get smashed, watch nude chicks (don't get me wrong, all good so far!)...shoot at police...just a normal night out for an above-the-law footy star right?

Re: AFL Football - Round 13 (June 29th - July 1st) Im out of the country for a week and already our clubs best forward is set to leave, while a Collingwood player was involved in some fight or something? Whats going there? :eek Judd for Fev? Is that a rumour circulating is it? Be interesting to find out all about it by the time i get back. Crazy..

Re: AFL Football - Round 13 (June 29th - July 1st) Judd/Eagles no chance, I suspect koi is dead right. Lot of talk already about Adelaide and the Doggies...but I'll throw in the Kangas, already said they'll throw the cool mil at Judd...sorry Aaron Edwards, but you're no Fev ;) If you don't know ads, Didak was with the guy who shot 3 people in the Melbourne cbd a couple of weeks ago (ahem, alledgedly!)...a week or two earlier when he also alledgedly fired shots from the car (in which they were both travelling) at police...(Didak present on the first occasion, not the second, fatal shooting) ...all after a big night out at the strippers! (Which I maintain, I have nothing against, what-so-ever! :D) Collingwood's response? ...oh, I'm sorry, there hasn't been one... The same club who suspended three rookies (who weren't going to get a game next week anyway) for leaving their hotel rooms without permission, let Didak play in an important game because I guess they thought they needed him?? Strange indeed.

Re: AFL Football - Round 13 (June 29th - July 1st) When you are the biggest club in the land you always get to do it your way. Collingwood have always done it their way, we answer to no one. We are that damn powerful. :lol As for Didak, think he made a couple of poor choices. Tarrant and Johnson were out drinking one night last year and neither of them missed a game, so don't see why Didak should considering it was the mid season break. Forgive me if I am wrong, but I don't think Didak broke any laws did he? If so, he would have been charged. How can someone be blamed for the actions of another? I am sure if I was in the back seat of a car with the Hell's Angels and they were committing a crime I wouldn't be in a hurry to tell anyone, yet alone the Police. My mistake would have been getting in the car in the first place. Choices! Let he who is without sin cast the first stone :dude

The same club who suspended three rookies (who weren't going to get a game next week anyway) for leaving their hotel rooms without permission, let Didak play in an important game because I guess they thought they needed him?? Strange indeed.
I'm afraid bjv is right on this one, Taza.
Tarrant and Johnson were out drinking one night last year and neither of them missed a game, so don't see why Didak should considering it was the mid season break.
The three players who were suspended were all Black, so of course they should have been made an example of. As Eddy put it yesterday, "THE KID (please!) has made some poor choices in the past ..." Apparently this only came to light because police found Didak's phone number on Hudson's phone. Fev and Didak both to West Coast. They'd fit in just great I'd imagine. :lol

Go out' date=' get smashed, watch nude chicks ...[/quote']When I read to here, you honestly had me going, Taza. :lol I was thinking quoted passage from the bible to follow.

Re: AFL Football - Round 13 (June 29th - July 1st) Not sure why he wasn't satisfied with going out, getting smashed and watching nude chicks to be honest. :lol Bet you he wished he had got a lap dance and stayed there now. :dude Actually Didak was on the news tonight apologising for his actions. Strange thing though is he never answered any questions which doesn't look good. Makes it look like he has something to hide. Should just fess up and get it over and done with.

Re: AFL Football - Round 13 (June 29th - July 1st) You guys crack me up. I may not know what the heck is going on in AFL but your banter and confession (I can't think of any other word Beejayville) ....:rollin . So, AFL players will give NFL guys a run for money for their off-the-field activities. They get arrested all the time. Too much testosterone I guess.

The three players who were suspended were all Black, so of course they should have been made an example of.
Ashtee - Are you serious ? If they start being selective in NFL, it will close down. P.S. IMHO, lap dance is such a waste of money.

... Ashtee - Are you serious ? If they start being selective in NFL, it will close down. P.S. IMHO, lap dance is such a waste of money.
Yes, they were all black and no one here battered an eye-lid. Well, Martika was well worth the twenty that night. If you you ever get one called Paris though, don't bother!

I was thinking quoted passage from the bible to follow.
Looks like Bjv has done just that!!! Obviously I have no idea what Bjv looks like, but after that, all I can picture is Dot from Eastenders!! :rollin :rollin I know Tarrant's not black (just Terry Wallace well tanned I think) but I'm sure he got suspended for (at least trying to) batter an eyelid ;) (PS last time I spent $ on a nude chick was in the Goldfingers shower room! :ok Wel worth it :tongue2 ) Anyhoo ...how's about we close this thread down and start one for the week ahead ay. :cheers