Norway Adeccoligaen 07.06.2007

Re: Norway Adeccoligaen 07.06.2007 I wrote this in another thread: Bodø/Glimt - Molde This game should be played last weekend, but there were some players with the national team, so they will have to play on Thursday. Bodø/Glimt has started well home with 4 straight wins. Lost for the first time this seson away to Haugesund in last game. Has played well lately and Martins and Olsen are always dangerous on top. Molde has won all 4 awaygames, while they at home just have won 1 game. Lost to Kongsvinger in last league game, and has lost 3 of 4 their last games, include a loss to 3.divison club KIL/Hemne in the cup. Missings Bodø/Glimt: P.Londak(GK 2games). R.Brenes(A 3games) is doubtful. Missings Molde: S.Grande(M 0games) and M.Konate(A 0games). H2H on Aspmyra: 9-2-5 31-20 Last meetings on Aspmyra: 2005-09-26 Bodø/Glimt - Molde 2 - 0 2005-06-29 Bodø/Glimt - Molde 1 - 2 2004-06-27 Bodø/Glimt - Molde 0 - 0 2003-04-26 Bodø/Glimt - Molde 2 - 0 2002-06-09 Bodø/Glimt - Molde 0 - 2 2001-07-08 Bodø/Glimt - Molde 3 - 2 2000-05-13 Bodø/Glimt - Molde 2 - 2 1999-07-25 Bodø/Glimt - Molde 3 - 1 Think Bodø should win this game. 2.25 is good on Nordicbet.

Re: Norway Adeccoligaen 07.06.2007 Bodo/Glimt – Molde

Pick: Bodo/Glimt (0) Odds: 1.52 @ FonBet Stake: 6/10

Bodo/Glimt is one of the best, if not the best team in Norway 1st division. Their goal this season is to get back in the top Norway football league. They started the season in that style and after 7 matches without loss (6 wins in those matches) they lost from Haugesund 10 days ago. They played 4 matches at home and won all of them, showing their determination that this season they will be hard opponent to take points from.

Molde is fifth on the table, thanks to their impressive away record of 4 wins out of 4 matches. But three of these 4 wins cam against last three teams in the league, so the schedule was pretty easy for them considering away matches and that is the only reason of this perfect record so far. No matter that they are placed so high, they are not playing well at all, and they won some matches thanks to “Lady Luck” They are not in good form and it is hard to me to believe that is possible to take something from great team like Bodo/Glimt today.

Re: Norway Adeccoligaen 07.06.2007 What worries me here is that Bodo have faced three of the four lowest-placed teams at home: Mandalskameratene, Skeid and Notodden. The fourth was 8th-placed Tromsdalen, 2-1. On away they've played 9th- and 10th-place Konsvinger and Honefoss (win and draw), lost to 6th-place Haugesund and beaten first-place Ham-Kam 3-2. The Ham-Kam game was played in the third game of the season, after Bodo had gotten a scoreless draw with Honefoss and an 8-1 thumping of Mandalskameratene, and I have to think part of the reason for Bodo's success was that perhaps Ham-Kam didn't take the upstarts seriously. Molde does not look in good shape atm, but I wonder how seriously to take Bodo's gaudy record so far.

Re: Norway Adeccoligaen 07.06.2007

Bodo/Glimt is one of the best, if not the best team in Norway 1st division. Their goal this season is to get back in the top Norway football league.
You may be right about this, but Ham-Kam fell from Tippeligaen last year and is trying to get back...Molde fell from Tippeligaen last year and is trying to get back. I think these teams are just as motivated in that way as Bodo, who last year finished fifth in 1st Divisjon (they had a 10-2-3 home record, very hard for some teams to make the trip way up north).

SportFootball (Norway)
EventBodo/Glimt - Molde
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date07/06/2007
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 2.15 (Back)
ReasoningA very interesting match here in the second Norway division between two teams that are, actually in the upper part of the table, Bodo Glimt and Molde. The home team had a impressive home run until now: 4 wins in the first home matches scoring 16 and conceding 3, 4 goals per match in average in this home matches , 8-1 against MK, 4-1 against Skeid, 2-0 against Notodden and 2-1 against Tromsdale in the last home match. As regarding Molde they won all the away from home matches until now scoring 9 goals and conceding only 3 but they met 3 of the last 4 teams in the table (2-1 Sparta; 3-0 MK; 1-0 Skeid) while in the first match they met Sogndale, actually third. The home team are one of the most seriously candidate for the final promotion in the next Adeccoligaen while the guest will play a middle table championship, trying to grab a place in the play off zone. For me the home team have more quality and they should win the match.
SportFootball (Norway)
EventHonefoss - Moss
Selectiondraw
Strength6/10
Date07/06/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 3.50 (Back)
ReasoningNorway 2nd division match. After the first 8 matches Honefoss and Moss are in the middle of the table and their disavantage from the top is almost significant. Haneoss played better in the away from home match until now, in fact they collected 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat far from the home ground while at home they collected 1 win 2 draws and 1 defeat (DWDDLWWL is the trend ). Moss, on the other hand, had a fantastic home run with 4 wins in 4 matches while, in the away from home, they didn’t impress until now, with their 1 win, 0 draw and 3 defeats (WLWWLWLWW is their total trend). Considering, also, that Moss didn’t draw until now and that the home team wasn’t able to win to their own ground I want to try a draw here.

Re: Norway Adeccoligaen 07.06.2007 Just adding some points for an home win this evening: * Glimt are playing on artificial grass and have done so in a while, Molde on the other side use natural grass. In Norway more and more teams use artificial but players who aren`t not used to it will use a lot of time to adjust. * Trond Strande and and Knut Rindarøy (probable starters on the backs for Molde) do not have the speed to cope with Glimts very fast wingers, Trond Olsen and Mounir Hamoud. With Glimt aggressive playing-style with fast counters and speed through the midfield will cause problems for the away team. * An update on injuries: Glimt has Even Iversen (centre-back), Daniel Blomgren (right-back) and Pavel Londak (goalie) out. With only Londak considered a first team player it won`t be of important interest. Actually he has been out for a while and Glimt got the oppurtunity fetching Kenneth Høie from Start on loan. Since his arrival he has played well and has experience from the upper league. Molde on the other side have several key players out. Missings are Marel Baldvinsson (striker), Valter Tomaz jr. (midfield), Thomas Mork (winger), Madiou Konate (striker), Knut Lillebakk (goalie) and Sandro Grande (midfield). With only Lillebakk as the second goalie the others have played a role in the previous matches Molde have played so far this year. Molde have to depend on midfielders Magne Hoset and Daniel Berg Hestad to contribute today. Also striker Mame Biram Diouf must improve his play if they would have any chance tonight. They are the only three of eleven players who I consider players who can make their mark on tonights match. Also considering the slump in form and internal discussions in the away team, Glimt should win this... However, the home team have shown some signs of inconsistency, and the last test of them showing the people if they are up to their potential will be this evening. Believeing they will make it tonight, and with their "hornyness" for scoring I think it could with more than one goal... My bets: Glimt, straight win, 2.02 @betsson Glimt hc -0,5, 1.975 @bet365 Glimt-Molde, over 2.5, 1.55 @betsson

Re: Norway Adeccoligaen 07.06.2007 Glimts starters (4-3-3): Kenneth Høie - Thomas Jakobsen, Erik Hoftun, Johan Lærdal, Ruben Imingen - Runar Berg, Olav Råstad, Stig Johansen - Mounir Hamoud, Thiago Martins, Trond Olsen Moldes starters (4-3-3): Jan Kjell Larsen-Knut Olav Rindarøy, Marcus Andreasson, Trond Strande, Petter Chr Singsaas-Daniel Berg Hestad, Christian Gauseth, Pape Pate Diouf-Mattias Moström, Magne Hoseth, Mame Biram Diouf Molde choosing to play with quicker Singsaas on the back, deciding that Strande would make a better effort in th centre. Can`t see it would make any difference when both wingers Olsen and Hamoud sometimes like to wander off their positions getting good runs on the defence. It is also interesting to look at the midfield they have chosen when using Hoset up front. Gauseth haven`t got the experience and Pape Diouf originally being a striker. Well it is only 10 mins to kick-off, so we just have to wait and see... Good luck all...:ok

15'Bodo-Glimt 0 : 2 Molde
This I have to say is horrible! Molde getting to chances netting on both while the home team acts like they are afraid doing what they ought to do... A disgrace, but still early though...:@

Re: Norway Adeccoligaen 07.06.2007 I at least am not surprised...I just don't think there is such a huge difference in team quality at this level...and everyone seemed to be giving Bodo credit for beating the bottom teams at home and not giving equal credit to Molde's wins against the bottom teams on the road. I usually only take overs in this league...one thing you can usually depend on. I didn't tonight because I've noticed that when games feature two teams near the top of the table they tend to feel each other out early, and settle for draw late (play not to lose rather than to win).