skypoker pokerplayer tourney

pistonbroke

Re: skypoker pokerplayer tourney This is crap - been sat there 40 minutes - in 7th place and going well and apparently they're cancelling it, with no payout...... What a waste of 40 minutes!!!! How do you cancel a tourney after its started?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: skypoker pokerplayer tourney

same as fcking always.....i cant register' date=' now i have to email em again.....its shite this[/quote'] :ok your names registered morl how do you get an invite to this - i subscribe to pokerplayer but havent received an invite

Re: skypoker pokerplayer tourney I had similar problems Davey, had registered on Poker Player site, but never recieved an invite, when I contacted sky they said it was down to Poker Player, so in the end I had to give my details to Rick Dacey and he got it sorted, his email is below, suggest you send him your details, sky poker alias and subsciber number for Poker Player.:ok Rick Dacey

I had similar problems Davey, had registered on Poker Player site, but never recieved an invite, when I contacted sky they said it was down to Poker Player, so in the end I had to give my details to Rick Dacey and he got it sorted, his email is below, suggest you send him your details, sky poker alias and subsciber number for Poker Player.:ok Rick Dacey
cheers dave;)

:ok your names registered morl how do you get an invite to this - i subscribe to pokerplayer but havent received an invite
yeah my email worked again this time they said...."your invites have now been activated for the future freerolls....." well thats nice!

Guest gazza271

yeah my email worked again this time they said...."your invites have now been activated for the future freerolls....." well thats nice!
yep same here :ok Not had a reply saying activated for future freerolls tho :sad

Re: skypoker pokerplayer tourney Sick to the pit of my stomach:puke :puke :puke GUTTED Need to rant and get it out. Totally on tilt Had 10k in shootout around 8th place i get AJ and raise to 1350 and bb reraises all in and i decide to call, he has about 8000 and he turns over K 10 suited and hits his K on flop, turn A , river spade for flush :puke Next hand K10 or something (not great) but go all in wi 2k all fold. Back to around 3k Next hand K9 and someone raises all in i decide to call he shows 97 and im thinking great his 9 is covered and 7 flops :wall :wall :wall Down to 1.2k and get K10 all in in sb(400) and bb(800) calls as its only 400 to call and of course he has A10 but no K for me.:wall :wall :wall Was on a great roll feeling good. Then all that happened, now i feel sick and angry and my red hairs not helping with my fiery temper. I want to smash something AAARRRRGGHHHH How do you calm down after that?

Sick to the pit of my stomach:puke :puke :puke GUTTED Need to rant and get it out. Totally on tilt Had 10k in shootout around 8th place i get AJ and raise to 1350 and bb reraises all in and i decide to call, he has about 8000 and he turns over K 10 suited and hits his K on flop, turn A , river spade for flush :puke Next hand K10 or something (not great) but go all in wi 2k all fold. Back to around 3k Next hand K9 and someone raises all in i decide to call he shows 97 and im thinking great his 9 is covered and 7 flops :wall :wall :wall Down to 1.2k and get K10 all in in sb(400) and bb(800) calls as its only 400 to call and of course he has A10 but no K for me.:wall :wall :wall Was on a great roll feeling good. Then all that happened, now i feel sick and angry and my red hairs not helping with my fiery temper. I want to smash something AAARRRRGGHHHH How do you calm down after that?
Have a fag, Red!! :dude :dude :dude TQM