24 hour challenge - €1 to ???

GaF

At last - I have wondered when poker rooms would get on the "Chris Fergusson" bandwaggon. Page 46 of the July Poker Player Mag - with www.winunited.com :unsure They will give you €1 for free and you have 24 hours to increase that to what you can ...... prizes for top 10 (1st gets €1000). You can not make a deposit - if you do, you are ineligble!!! And you only get one shot, and only 24 hours!!! Anyone know what network this is on?

Re: 24 hour challenge - €1 to ??? Fired off a quick email to find out what network this is on and here is the reply: Thank you for your E-Mail and your interest in WINunited.com. We would like to inform you, that the Poker network is called B2B. Should your require further information, do not hesitate to contact our friendly Customer Care Team at [email protected] or at 00356 23 26 1300. Kind regards, Franciska Customer Care Team WINunited Level 3, 120, The Strand, Gzira GZR 1027 Malta

Re: 24 hour challenge - €1 to ??? If you played a heads up match a day for a month (say 30 days) starting with a penny and then doubling up each day, if you won every match you would arrive at the end of 30 days with the grand total of $13,281,500.16(my pound sign isn't working) may be slightly out on the calculation. Anyone think they're capable of winning 30 heads up matches in a row!

Re: 24 hour challenge - €1 to ???

If you played a heads up match a day for a month (say 30 days) starting with a penny and then doubling up each day' date=' if you won every match you would arrive at the end of 30 days with the grand total of $13,281,500.16(my pound sign isn't working) may be slightly out on the calculation. Anyone think they're capable of winning 30 heads up matches in a row![/quote'] I'd happily give you odds of 100/1 against Phil Ivey to win 30 heads up matches against me ... if you allow me not to look at my cards.

Dear Brian,

Congratulations! You have been added to the list of 24 Hour Challenge!

The 24 hour challenge starts at 00:00 Saturday June 30th and finishes at 23:59 that Saturday Night.

Accounts will be credited with €1 closer to the challenge

We will send out a reminder email the day before the competition!

Even if your Bankroll goes to zero there are still Freerolls on the site during the whole night and day. There are also the normal WINunited.com Freerolls and 1VIP Freerolls during the evening.

There must be no play on the account before the start of the tournament.

Only one account allowed.

1st Prize €1,000

2nd Prize €300

3rd Prize €100

4th-10th €50

Good Luck and see you on the tables

Your WINunited Team
Didnt realise that it was just one specific day (June 30th) Thats me out then as I'll be in the UK for the race meeting Ah fcuk!!! :lol:lol:lol

Didnt realise that it was just one specific day (June 30th) Thats me out then as I'll be in the UK for the race meeting Ah fcuk!!! :lol:lol:lol

Maybe everybody else will lose their €1 and you'll win €1000 for not playing.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: 24 hour challenge - €1 to ??? Just one word of warning - quoted times are CET!!!

The 24 hour challenge starts at 00:00 Saturday June 30th and finishes at 23:59 that Saturday Night.
So you can only play between 23:00 Friday June 29th and 22:59 Saturday June 30th UK Time (BST).......

Re: 24 hour challenge - €1 to ??? Not a clue :unsure As DAC pointed out - worried about "collusion", but I hope the poker room make an effort to look into the winners early games.... Once you get over a certain threshold, I imagine you can move on..... Couple of hundred dollars? Also depends how many people give it a try :unsure