A.L.I.C.E. doesn't work!!!

GaF

Bah ..... thanks to my guinea pigs tonight, but I'm afraid I can confirm I wasn't drunk!!! I thought I'd test Alice (http://alice.pandorabots.com/) in the Poker Chat Room and see if anyone picked up on it ..... no one did directly, but Alice didn't exactly manage to engage anyone in proper conversation either!!! (Though KevSul actually went quiet when I started chatting him up :$) I recorded it to video, but it's 42 minutes of drivel, so I wont bother publishing it .... instead here is a transcript of what I put in and the responses (that I put in the chat box!!) Human: lol ALICE: I'm glad you find this amusing. Human: You have had a few GaF? ALICE: What makes you think I have it? Human: It is not very often that you talk at the tables. ALICE: had a few GaF is not often that me talk at the tables? Human: good luck all ALICE: Thanks for the compliment. That is a very original thought. Noooooooo I thought the whole transcript was kept, but it wasn't :sad You get the idea though!!!