Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5

Sunday 27 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
IK Sirius BK v Öster (16:00 BST)2.823.452.60103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Jonkoping Sodra v Sylvia (16:00 BST)1.703.705.25105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Ljungskile v Mjallby (16:00 BST)2.063.503.75104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 28 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ã…tvidaberg v Bunkeflo (18:00 BST)2.003.403.60108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Degerfors v Enköping (18:00 BST)2.303.403.10106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Norrköping v Falkenberg (18:00 BST)1.553.756.50107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Tuesday 29 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Sundsvall v Landskrona (18:00 BST)1.853.504.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 Öster dnb @ 1.75 I have writetn a lot about Öster's problems so far, and they have shown if one look at the results, but they played very well vs Örebro in the cup, and was at least as good as Norrköping in the 0-1 loss at home. Goalscoring have been a problem, but maybe they have started to get that part of the play to work too, Benent scored two vs Örebro and can hopefully keep that momentum. Sirius have started good, in fact very good considering that they are newcomers, but last match was a loss away to Häcken, were it was pretty clear that Sirius will have problems vs the predicted top teams in Superettan. They can certainly give any team a good run, and are not to be taken lightly, but if Öster can build further on their positive trend, I can see a Öster win here. Dnb a wize option though.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 Ljungskile v Mjällby u 2.5 goals @ 1.85 (Eurobet) I thought Ljungskile would be a top 5 team this season, but their start does not meet my expectations: 2 1 3 5-9 with 1 1 1 2-2 at home. They have played ok and been in control in many matches, but haven't scored, simple as that. The defence looked solid until the shocking 0-3 loss tå Åtvidaberg last round. I still think that Ljungskile will start to climb at some point, and they may win this match, but they won't get an easy ride: Mjällby have impressed lately, 2-1-0 7-0 last three, the laatest one a 5-0 win vs Degerfors. Mjällby play a different kind of football away though: 0 2 1 1-3 shows pretty clear what its all about: defendding their goal and counterattack. This, in fairness, can be explained by the huge injury problems Mjällby have had and still have, so them going for one point away maybe the best tactic atm. Ljungskile with toothless attacking vs Mjällby with great defence and a lowscoring gameplan, under my choice.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 Öster got two red cards and lost 1-3 :( Ljungskile - Mjällby 0-0 :) Falkenberg u. 0.5 goals @ 2.15 (Nordicbet) IFK Norrköping -1 @ 1.80 (Pinnacle) Falkenberg have picked up form after a bad start, two wins, 2-1 vs Landskrona away and Sundsvall at home. The two goals vs Landskrona their first goals away, the other results are Bunkeflo 0-1 and Häcken 0-3. Norrköping have started well and are at 1st place, 4-2-0 9-3, with 2-1-0 6-2 at home. Häcken the only team who have scored at Norrköping so far, result was 2-2. Norrköping will be one of the teams that compete about a place in Allsvenskan imo, now that their attacking look sharper than before they will be a very tough team to beat, with a roster that maybe only Häcken can match. Falkenberg have played well a while now, but they still look a bit toothless, and I think they will play very defensive minded today, one point would be a very good result, Norrköping's defence will be a too difficult task for them, so best result they can get 0-0. I don't think Falkenberg are good enough to get 0-0, and I doubt that they will keep the loss below the one goal margin.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 I'm going to bet for Ã…tvidabergs win over Bunkeflo. I don't follow superrettan much but this looks like a home win with good odds (@2.15 Betsafe) and the price seems to be rising (!!?). Ã…tvidaberg has a good current form coming of two wins, 2-1 away win over Degerfors and 3-0 home win against Ljungskile, and Bunkeflo has drawn all of it's three away games. Also Bunkeflo has played against Degerfors and Ljungskile, both of the matches ended 1-1 away draws. The recent one was played against Ljungskile and It's pretty much the reason why I'm betting for HW. In that game Bunkeflo had only one shot (!!) on goal and it won them a point and last round Ã…tvidaberg trashed Ljungskile 3-0 which should tell us that there is a big class difference between the teams. Ã…tvidaberg @2.15

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 I totally agree with you here G:G. I´ll also go in with Enkoping dnb. Chaos in Degerfors at the moment while the coach junped of after being threatened to death by the fans. I try Bunkelo too. They have really started best and Atvidaberg has one vicory at home which they got after playingwith one man more than Ljungskile. Dnb

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 GIF Sundsvall -0.5 @ 1,85 (bet365) I've been wrong at Landskrona several times this season, but I give it another try. Against Sundsvall, the guests will miss 7-8 ordinary players and will have five junior players in the squad: Injuries: Johan Norell, Mirza Jelecák, Joakim Persson and Matthias Eklund Suspensions: Morten Avnskjold and Jörgen Pettersson Put to this that Håkan Söderstjerna is staying home because of family reasons and Andrew Kelly is off squad for unknown reasons. Landskrona won against Malmö FF last week in the swedish cup. A great victory against Malmö who faced a lot of ordinary players. But this victory doesn't change Sundsvall from being favourites in this one. For example, both Jörgen Pettersson and Morten Avnskjold played in the cup and are missing now. So far in the league, Sundsvall are unbeaten at home 2-1-0 with 4-0 in goals. On the other side, Landskrona havn't won away, facing 0-1-2 and 1-4. Last game Landskrona were slashed 4-1 against newcomers Bunkeflo. Sundsvalls last home game were against Öster 3-0. Sundsvall will miss Andreas Ingel and Stefan Åhlander due to injuries and the loan from Helsingborg, Tarmo Neemelo, playing national game for Estonia. If you're interested in history, Sundsvall and Landskrona have played eachother the last five years with following results with Sundsvall as home team:

Superettan 2006
2006-09-25 GIF Sundsvall - Landskrona BoIS 2 - 0
Allsvenskan 2005
2005-04-24 GIF Sundsvall - Landskrona BoIS 2 - 2
Allsvenskan 2004
2004-04-12 GIF Sundsvall - Landskrona BoIS 0 - 0
Allsvenskan 2003
2003-05-27 GIF Sundsvall - Landskrona BoIS 3 - 1
Allsvenskan 2002
2002-04-21 GIF Sundsvall - Landskrona BoIS 1- 0

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 Sundsvall at 1.60 with 5dimes. Sundsvall vs Landskrona Odds are going down so fast and I take it immediately this bet. Sundsvall has shown to be typical home team in the first days of Superettan (2-1-0; 4-1), conceiding 1 point only to Mjallby (team very closed in away), to add that they play over artificial grass (always IMO an advantage) and their objective declarate is to fight for the promotion. Today they will miss only Nemeelo. Landskrona started so poor, reaching 6 points on 6 matches played, showing to be one of weakest side in attack line. The main problem for the guests will be the state of the roster: they will be without 6 regulars missed for sure (big blow the captain Jorgen Pettersson): more on all Soderstierna, Norell, Jeleczak, Avnskjold. I wait for a comfortable home win.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 Gif Sundsvall -0.75 @ 1.88 (Pinnacle) Landskrona somehow won vs Malmö FF in the cup, but apart from that this has been a terrible season, 1-3-2 5-8 simply not good enough for a club that was predicted to be a contender for a place in Allsvenskan next season. Today they will miss many players: Johan Norell, Håkan Söderstjerna, Mirza Jelecák, Jocke Persson, Matthias Eklund, Morten Avnskjold and Jörgen Pettersson, making their line up really thin. Sundsvall are a strong home team, good form despite the loss away to Falkenberg, and I think they will be too much for Landskrona to handle today, homewin.

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 I think it would be prudent to back Landskrona here +1, which is the current line. I lose every time I go against a team because of their many injuries and missings, and while Sundsvall appears to be strong at home, to my mind a team that has one win by 2+ goals in its first six games against a team that has lost just one game by 2+ goals in its first six cries out for backing the dog. Sundsvall so far has 50% wins, Landskrona 33% losses (as they've managed three draws). Is Sundsvall, the 6th place team with a 8-5 goal differential, really two goals better than a 13th place team with a 5-8 goal differential? Is Landskrona's 1-4 loss at Bunkeflo more reflective of their level of talent than their 4-4 goal differential over their other five games? Another thought: Landskrona traveled to Sylvia and got a 0-0 draw; six days later Sundsvall played Sylvia at home and won 1-0. Is the difference between these two teams two goals or more? I won't feel good about it given Bunkeflo's ability to pile on Landskrona in their last game, but I simply do not believe that any team in Superettan is worth a handicap of -1. And by the way, I took Kalmar this weekend against Trelleborg...one of these days I'm going to wise up and stop betting favorites in these leagues...might as well be today. BOL all

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 I don't agree about no team being worth -1 in Superettan, check Norrköping yesterday as an example. Sundsvall haven't exactly been on fire in their goalscoring, but they did win last home match 3-0 vs Öster, who Landskrona got 0-0 away to. I think that Landskrona will have a difficult time this evening, especially that Pettersson won't play may be important, he has scored 2/5 goals so far and is very important for their attacking overall. Midfielders Avnskjöld and Söderstjerna also hard to replace imo, I think Landskrona's attacking will lack creativity, Mirza Jelecák and Matthias Eklund are out, so 3 attackers missing today. Persson and Kelly are defenders, that, I hope, will lead to a good chance of Sundsvall creating scoring opportunities. To sum this up: Landskrona have to change their line up a lot, the players that are missing are important, and I see a value in backing Sundsvall. Let's wait and see :ok

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 Yes, it may turn out that this choice is silly...but I'll add that Landskrona may well approach this game more tentatively with their lack of scoring options, and they already have chalked up several 0-0 draws. Sundsvall 1-0 will be a push for both of us, maybe that will be the result. :)

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5

Yes' date=' it may turn out that this choice is silly...but I'll add that Landskrona may well approach this game more tentatively with their lack of scoring options, and they already have chalked up several 0-0 draws. Sundsvall 1-0 will be a push for both of us, maybe that will be the result. :)[/quote'] 1-0 would be half push, half won, so thats ok with me :)

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5 2-0, beginning to look like a very poor game for me to start being a contrarian. But having lost some money in Russia and on Start on Friday, and on Kalmar on Sunday, it just seemed to me that favorites were not the way to go... Perhaps LBolS can press the bet at halftime and come up with the surprise turnaround. But I wouldn't bet on it. :lol

Re: Sweden, Superettan, 27 - 29/5

Looking in on svenskfotboll...what is "Frispark"? Free kick?
Yes, right! To add to Landskrona's trouble they had to make a change cause of another injury...9 players missing in total now.