Thursday 24 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
New York Red Bulls v Chicago Fire (23:59 BST)1.833.654.50105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half Totals Over/UnderBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Friday 25 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
New York v Chicago Fire (01:00 BST)1.903.654.33104% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapOver/Under
Sunday 27 May 2007
Columbus Crew v Toronto (01:30 BST)1.803.354.35109% Related markets...- - -Match ResultOver/Under
DC United v Houston Dynamo (01:30 BST)2.003.303.65108% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHalf-time ResultOver/Under
New England Revolution v Kansas City (01:30 BST)2.053.254.33103% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Colorado Rapids v Los Angeles Galaxy (02:30 BST)2.103.303.60106% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHalf-time ResultOver/Under
CD Guadalajara v Dallas Burn (04:30 BST)2.403.202.62112% Related markets...- - -Match ResultOver/Under
Chicago Fire v Real Salt Lake (23:00 BST)1.663.305.00111% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHalf-time ResultOver/Under

Re: MLS (May 24-27) Why don't try? New York Red Bulls to beat Chicago Fire at 1.92 with Pinnacle (AHC -0.50). N.Y vs Chicago The Red Bulls came out from 1-1-1 in the last 3 played, after they started in big style the season (3-1-0). The home side will miss the defender Freeman, the striker Mike Magee and the midfielder Camp; while the expert Claudio Reyna and the gk Ronald Waterreus will rest in doubt. Chicago Fire, after a good start (10 points in 4 played) lost 3 games in a row (suffered 8 goals in 3 played). The guests will be without the defender Telesford; to watch for the fit condition of Dasan Robinson (mid), Chris Rolfe (att) and Diego Gutierrez (mid). Strange matches always to predict in MLS, league so far from the european considerations: anyway the Red Bulls are travelling an uptrend period and is not so unpredictable to watch for them to continue their winner strip.

Re: MLS (May 24-27)

Why don't try? New York Red Bulls to beat Chicago Fire at 1.92 with Pinnacle (AHC -0.50). N.Y vs Chicago The Red Bulls came out from 1-1-1 in the last 3 played, after they started in big style the season (3-1-0). The home side will miss the defender Freeman, the striker Mike Magee and the midfielder Camp; while the expert Claudio Reyna and the gk Ronald Waterreus will rest in doubt. Chicago Fire, after a good start (10 points in 4 played) lost 3 games in a row (suffered 8 goals in 3 played). The guests will be without the defender Telesford; to watch for the fit condition of Dasan Robinson (mid), Chris Rolfe (att) and Diego Gutierrez (mid). Strange matches always to predict in MLS, league so far from the european considerations: anyway the Red Bulls are travelling an uptrend period and is not so unpredictable to watch for them to continue their winner strip.
New York are a diff class 2 chicago... was going 2 bet on them... woke up just a minute l8 2 get on them as they score 2 in 1st 5 minutes...my alarm was set 4 30 min ago... that pisses me off... arrrrg....:ok

Good luck Dave :cheers How is the States going by the way?
Going ok thanks, enjoying it over here. So much cheaper that the UK its shocking. As soon as my training course finishes in 2 weeks I'll be happier as I can then return to my house of which I've only spent 2 nights in since I got here so far! Thanks for the interest, appreciate it.:ok

Re: MLS (May 24-27) New England v KC Wizards Since losing their opening game of the current campaign to Chicago NE Rev's have since then remained unbeaten. Steve Nicol has got his side playing well and for me they look a team that could well end up the season as champions. Currently they trail New York in their division following their impressive win on Thursday. Anything out of tonights game at the Gillette Stadium will put them back to the top of the Eastern Conference. Traditionally this is a tough game for NE as they've struggled to beat the Wizards and havent done so since 1999. This is only their 3rd home game this campaign and with Taylor Twellman the top scorer in MLS they possess the cutting edge needed to succeed. The Wizards have a striker themselves to be feared in the form of Eddie Johnson and if Michael Parkhurst can keep tabs on him they can gain a rare win over their rivals here. NE Revolution at 2.0 william hill

Re: MLS (May 24-27) Columus Crew v Toronto This game presents a good chance for the home side to gain only their 2nd home win of the current campaign when Canada's finest pay them a visit. In their maiden campaign of MLS they've slowly adapted to life at the level. They've had home wins over Houston and Chicago and drew 0-0 during the week with Portuguese side Benfica so they're showing signs of progress. They have struggled on the road so far with no wins and no goals scored in 3 games. The Crew themselves are hardly prolific this season finding the net only 4 times in 7 games and all of those were at home. So it hardly looks set to be a classic, the under 2.5 goals looks a player here and so does the home win for me, 1-0 or 2-0. Colombus Crew @ 1.83 william hill under 2.5 goals @ 1.95 betfair

Re: MLS (May 24-27) DC United v Houston Dynamo Current MLS Champions Houston Dynamo are hardly playing like that right now and that must be a huge worry for Dominic Kinnear and John Spencer. They've only won 1 of their last 5 and that was an impressive win at the Rapids 3-1. However in the other 4 games they've lost them all 1-0 including last weeks loss at home to NE Revs despite outshooting them. DC themselves have struggled too this campaign and that wont be helped with the loss of Jaime Moreno who is on international duty. They have though won their last 2 games and are unbeaten in 3. They look like they've put a terrible April behind them where they lost all 4 games and with the Dynamo themselves struggling they can edge this one to make it 3 wins on the spin. DC United @ 2.0 stan james

Re: MLS (May 24-27) Colorado Rapids v LA Galaxy The Rapids look like becoming a serious player in the Western Confernce this season and some of their results back that up. They haven't yet taken full advantage of their new ground with just the solitary win on the opening day against DC United. The LA Galaxy are struggling though right now and need the impact that Beckham will no doubt give them. They put on a decent show against Glasgow Rangers in midweek before losing 1-0 to a Kris Boyd goal. This is only their 2nd trip away from the Home Depot Stadium following their 1-1 draw at Chivas last time out. Landon Donovan is the obvious dangerman and if the Rapids can keep a tight rein on him then they will get the much needed win here. LA are missing defender Chris Albright and have doubts over Quavas Kirk too. Rapids winger Terry Cooke on his day can make mincemeat of opposition full backs and if he gets his fair share of the ball he can and will provide the ammunition for Roberto Brown and Herculez Gomez. Jacob Peterson could well feature for the home side following an impressive display in the midweek cup win over Real Salt Lake in which he scored both goals in a rare 2-1 home win. Colorado Rapids @ 2.38 betfair

Re: MLS (May 24-27) Chivas v Dallas Burn A tough game here for Western Confernce leaders Dallas as they travel to LA to play Chivas. The price for the away win is a lot bigger than I anticiapted and represents good value for me. Chivas are unbeaten at home and come into this off the back of a 1-1 draw in the derby match against LA Galaxy but haven't won in 4 right now. Dallas are on a good run that has propelled them to the top of their conference with 3 successive wins to their name. Steve Morrows side have won their last 2 trips away from Texas and their away form is the reason they're topping their table right now. Kenny Cooper is leading the line well and is their top scorer with 4 goals right now. They will miss the service that Carlos Ruiz gives them as he serves out a suspension for this game. Chivas coach Preki must be worried that his side is struggling to score goals right now with the onus on striker Maykel Galindo who has 4. Form leans towards the visitors and so do I at very attractive odds. Dallas Burn @ 3.4 bet365

Re: MLS (May 24-27) Looks like the Wizards are causing problems for the Rev once again as they lead 3-2 in NE in the 2nd half! Incredible that. DC and the Crew both lead 1-0 early in their games which is a bonus. Just about to settle down and cheer on the Rapids against the Galaxy here.

Re: MLS (May 24-27) NE Revs blow a 2-0 lead to lose 4-3 in a ding dong game. Eddie Johnson scored a hat-trick. Crew and Toronto drew 2-2 despite the Crew leading twice, another sickener! DC United win 2-1 which was nice of them to hold on after going 2-0 up! Rapids lead 1-0 against 10 men LA Galaxy with 10 mins to go, need that one to come in.

Just had a look in here and checked the results. Not a bad effort Dave and might keep an eye in here and get on your picks in some mutliway action for an interest. Good summarys and great work :ok
Thanks buddy, should've nailed 4/4 but for a bizarre game in New England. Dissapointed that the Crew let Toronto score let alone draw the game and especially so after leading twice. The Rapids were helped tonight by a dodgy sending off of a LA p[layer and LA should've equalised in stoppage time to be fair.

Gutted I missed out on NY. I had them down as the banker of the weekend too and especially so at home. Angel is slowly but surely showing his class in this league and thats no shock to be honest from what I have seen thus far.
I'm an Aston Villa fan, and was gutted to see Angel leave the Villa, but he is a very skilled player, should do brilliantly over in the U.S...