** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

urgent help needed please

hi mates, i really need help here, i really do appreciate if any of you help me. let me start by telling why this is so important for me. last saturday, i made a pick in sports-punter, it was GBA-Roeselare over 3 goals and for odds @2.65, but by mistake (when i write first letter in selection box, previous selevtions appear and i chose it, like; i write "o" than all my previous over selections appear and i chose from there) as i said, i mistakly chose over 2.5 instead of over 3 goals. but worsly i didnt notice it till i got a mail from a mod. he was asking for screen shot for my selection. and i replied him that it should be over 3 goals, there is a mistake. than he mailed again saying that; "he already got complaints about my pick, if i repeat i can be banned from site" it has been 4 days but it still hurts me. i am 35 but i am not a kind of guy; "who gives a ****" type. i do care those kind of things. some of you already know me from BA and other forums for over 3 years. i must be stupid to think that nobody will notice, @2.65 for over 2.5 goals... it was simply, sincere mistake. i admit it was my fault though knowing some people out there thinks that you are a cheater, really hurts now, i made another mistake. Yesterday i chose exact 3 goals in Trelleborg-Djurgarden game with right odds and bookie name, but in selection box by mistake i chose over 3 goals. i noticed immediatly and sent a mail right away. mods answered me at 23.50 pm, when game was over and asking for screen shot. now my question is; is there anyway i can prove my selection? i use betbrain but naturally they dont have this game anymore. its not about points, winning etc, but i need it to prove myself. i hope at least some of you can see my point and understands me. thanks for your time. best regards.... Zeki

Re: urgent help needed please Verifying odds is a tideous task (I know 1st hand) so the mods have every right to be pissed -even if it was an innocent mistake- because they consume much time and efort trying to find these odds to no avail. For finished games it's even harder. I think you need to find it on Tip-Ex history, but I suspect it must be on the same day at latest. (Not sure, as I usually verify odds BEFORE the games kick off). So, Zeki, while you maybe completely innocent (and I think you are) I would still put the blame on you for being "careless". I know when the load is too much (and with sports-punter it's always the case with so many picks on different sports) I'd get smoke coming out from my ears if someone made mistakes more often. I suggest -at least- that you do capture a screen shot for every tip you make and kee it until the tip is settled. Also it would be good to double chjeck (review) your tip details before you click "submit'. Good Luck, my friend

Re: urgent help needed please god, it was the answer i was waiting for all day... bad or good, just an answer i needed, thank you Yusuf (my best friend's name in turkish) i dont belame anybody especially mods... i make these of mistakes like any other human being, so its only i am to blame... i just wanted to show i was saying the truth, which is only matters to me... btw, i dont even know how to make a screen shot:unsure :cry but by experience mods, as good punters (i assume they are) where over 3 goals has @3.50 odds in a league, @3.90 surely must be for exact 3 goals... even in Sweden you cant see odds like @3.90 for over 3 goals... but it has no importance at all since all i needed to see someone will care and answer me also with belief... be sure i own you mate... thank you...

Re: urgent help needed please Paul; i emailed the subject at least 3 times to the address you gave but as i wrote they asked for a secreen shot after the games are over and now i am looking for a way to find it cause i hate to be seen as a potential lier. You say its not a forum issue but this topic says; "post your problems" so i need your understanding that i have (had) a problem, but unfortunetly, i couldnt find a way to get a screenshot and solve my problem... thats all... feel free to lock the topic...

Re: urgent help needed please here is my mail before 2 hours and 28 minures before kick off and 4 minutes later from my pick... hi, its me again... There is a pick of mine on main page Trelleborg-Djurgarden, selection should be 3 goals, not over 3 goals. i hope you read this mail before the game to prevent another misunderstanding. best regards... have a nice day... and you answer me 45 minutes after game ended; "send a screen shot than we can fix it" its like saying; "if you claim you are a good doctor, than cure this death man" as my last words; i don need your points or sympathy, its "just for fun" thing for most of us, but i just cant stand to be behaved like a potential liar. good luck and have a nice day all...