Sweden and Finland, lower leauges midweek

Div.2 Östra Svealand, Tyresö - Enskede, 21/5 Enskede -0.75 @ 2.06 (Pinnacle) Away team Enskede have started weaker than most people thought, 1-1-2 4-6, but usually they can be found at the top of the table in this leauge, last season ended with 3d place. Tyresö finished 9th in div.3 Östra Svealand last season, but got the place in div.2 thanks to two clubs merging. Tyresö have started with 0-1-3 4-12, at home 0 0 2 2-8. Evn though Enskede haven't played well yet there were definite signs of improvement their last match, 1-1 vs Spårvägen, and they should win this one, there is a class difference between these two. Eskilstuna City - IFK Eskilstuna Eskilstuna City -1.25 @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) This is a derby match, and imo the hometeam City will show that they will be the best team in Eskilstuna this season, they have started well: 3 1 0 7-3, and may finish within top 3. Despite this good record City have not reached their potential yet, they have been nervous towards the end of the matches, and almost lost points from that. IFK have mixed high and low, 1 2 1 10-13, pretty amazing goal record, they lost to Hamamrby TFF 2-7, and last match was a draw vs Nyköping, 4-4. IFK can play good, but are not solid enough, and if City get their play together this one can very well end with a homewin with 2 goals or more.

Re: Sweden, lower leauges midweek Awful start to this week, bot teams lost :( Today: Div.2 Västra Götaland, Sandareds IF - Jonsereds IF Jonsered @ 2.17 (Pinnacle) Sandared have played very poor at home so far: 0-0-2 2-6, lost 0-3 vs Varberg, a team that Jonsered got 0-0 at home to, after having dominated most parts of the match. Jonsered are 1-1-0 3-0 away, 0-0 vs top team Mellerud and 3-0 vs 3d placed Fässberg, a strong record. Jonsered are very solid at the back, and usually manage to score a winning goal, I think they have a very good chance vs Sandared, and 2.17 a very good price. Ykkönen, Finland, PK35 - Atlantis FC, Under 2.5 goals @ 1.80 (Ladbrokes) PK 35 play very good defensive football, their record so far: 2-2-0 6-3, at home 1-2-0 4-3. Their problem's can be found up front, they have been toothless for the most part so far this season. Same can be said about Atlantis, their record is 2-2-0 3-1, away 0 2 0 0-0. I think this match will look the same: two even teams who will pretty much shut eachother out, and under very probable.

Re: Sweden and Finland, lower leauges midweek Div.1 Norra, Sweden 23/5: Vasalund/Essinge - Väsby u. 3.5 goals @ 1.82 and Väsby +0.5 @ 1.84 (Pinnacle) Vasalund holds 3d place, home record 1-0-1 1-1 they won vs last placed Östersund 1-0 and lost to 1st placed Assyriska 0-1. Väsby are at 4th place, 2-2-1 10-7 in total and 1-0-1 6-4 away. Väsby' scoring stats must be the reason for this line, but its important to notice that 14 out of the total 17 goals in Väsby's matches was scored in matches vs teams placed at the bottom/lower half of the table, Väsby have met two top teams so far, Västerås at home 1-0 and Assyriska away 1-1. I predict this match to end something like that, it's to pretty even teams and I don't think there will be many goals, Vasalund are very solid at the back. As I wrote in the reasoning for under: two even teams, but I see no reason to why Vasalund should be favourites, Väsby have been good so far, and the 1-1 match at home vs Assyriska shows that Väsby are a team that can finish at the very top. Falu FK - Västerås SK u. 3 goals @ 1.95 and Västerås @ 2.03 (Pinnacle) Falun are a very limited team, play hit and run football, very defensive and wait for opponants to make their move. Home record 1-0-1 2-3. Västerås are predicted to finish at least top 4, but have been so and so at the start of this season, their away play haven't worked: 0 0 2 1-3. I think this will be a match were VSK will fight hard to break through Falun's defence and Falun will try to destroy all attempts to play football, and even if VSK may score I think it will go under this line. Skiljebo SK - Gröndals IK u. 3 goals @ 1.95 (Pinnacle) Newcomers Gröndal started good, but have slowed down and started to play poor lately, 2-1-2 6-10 their record, last two was loss away to Assyriska 0-5 and at home to Vasalund, 0-1. Their attacking suddenly stopped working, but it has to be said the opponants in those two are strong teams that normally should beat Gröndal. Skiljebo are a solid team, 2-1-2 5-5 so far, 1-1-0 3-2 at home, especially 1-0 vs Vasalund a good result. Last three matches ended 1-0 btw. I think Gröndal will try to bounce back and at least get one point from this one, and they will do it by playing a safer and more careful defens, and as Skiljebo are not exacly an attacking force, I think under 3 goals should work.

Re: Sweden, lower leauges midweek

Jonsered @ 2.17 >>> 4-1 to Jonsered :) Under 2.5 goals @ 1.80 >>> ended 1-2 of course :eyes
Great call on Jonsered, no buts with that result and juicy odds:clap As for that PK-35 under, I think you made the right call although ended up losing... dunno what happened to PK-35s defense at 71-75min when Atlantis scored those two goals, some might say that shit happens :sad

Re: Sweden, lower leauges midweek

Great call on Jonsered, no buts with that result and juicy odds:clap As for that PK-35 under, I think you made the right call although ended up losing... dunno what happened to PK-35s defense at 71-75min when Atlantis scored those two goals, some might say that shit happens :sad
Tnx, mate, yeah, I'd like to know what the f**k happened...

Re: Sweden and Finland, lower leauges midweek IFK Timrå - Östersunds FK IFK Timrå @ 2.10 (Pinnacle) Timrå are newcomers in div.1 Norra, and a really strong home team, 11-0-0 31-6 in div.2 last year, impressing record albeit in a lower leauge than this season. So far they are 1-0-1 1-2 at home, lost to 3d placed Vasalund 0-2 and won the latest 1-0 vs 6th placed Skiljebo. Latest match was 2-2 away to 5th placed VSK, they were up 2-0 but could not hold on to their lead, still a good result imo. Östersund holds last place (14th), record 0-2-3 1-4, away 0-1-1 1-2. Latest match was a 0-1 loss at home to Skiljebo. Östersund finished at 11th place last season, escaped 12th place and relegation thanks to goal margin, away record 2-4-7 16-27. It looks like they have another tough season in front of them, but this time I think they will be relegated, and I rank Timrå higher, so 2.10 a good price for home win.

Re: Sweden and Finland, lower leauges midweek

As for that PK-35 under, I think you made the right call although ended up losing... dunno what happened to PK-35s defense at 71-75min when Atlantis scored those two goals, some might say that shit happens
That's why I almost never play unders, and when I do, I lose...what is it people say? "It only takes a second to score a goal."

Re: Sweden and Finland, lower leauges midweek

That's why I almost never play unders' date=' and when I do, I lose...what is it people say? "It only takes a second to score a goal."[/quote'] Yup, I've noticed you and I have a different approach to over/under...Sometimes it takes 90 minutes to not score a goal.

Re: Sweden and Finland, lower leauges midweek Sorry about late answer. Assyriska - Syrianska Div.1 Norra, Sweden: Assyriska @ 1.89 (Pinnacle) This is a very prestigous derbymatch in Södertälje, it was 18 years ago these two teams met last time. Syrianska finished at 6th place lastseason, Assyriska got releagted from Superettan after loosing qualifiers to Bunkeflo. Assyriska have a strong squad and are favourites to win this leauge, they have started well: 4-1-0 10-2, 2-0-0 7-1 at home. Syrianska's peformance a lot more shaky: 2-0-3 5-7, and 0-0-2 0-4 away. Today's a bit different though, the teams share homeground, so the home advantage/away disadvantage not anything to base a bet on. I back Assyriska cause they have started really well, play good football and, player for player, are stronger than Syrianska. I think that this will be the only time one can get odds like 1.89 for Assyriska at home this season. Derby matches are often risky and hard to predict, but I hope that the class difference will make my bet a winner.

Re: Sweden and Finland, lower leauges midweek Ok, the results for yesterday: u. 3.5 goals @ 1.82 and Väsby +0.5 @ 1.84 >>> 2-0 Väsby :) Falu FK - Västerås u. 3 goals @ 1.95 and Västerås @ 2.03 >>> 2-2 :( Skiljebo SK - Gröndals IK u. 3 goals @ 1.95 >>> 2-1 push IFK Timrå @ 2.10 >>> 0-3 :eek :(