NRL Rugby - State of Origin: QLD vs NSW (May 23rd)

Re: NRL Rugby - State of Origin: QLD vs NSW (May 23rd) nice tip on qld 1-12 jumbo.. appreciate it.. i was thinking Inglis first tryscorer or to oustcore someone.. but hesitated.. if i saw u picking the same thing i wuld have taken it for sure..i had 100 on no sin bins or send offs @1.33 and 10 on Syd FC +0.5 pitty they couldnt win tho :( good night for everyone in all Blues to win the 2nd game with confidence.. have to look at team sheets first ofcourse

Re: NRL Rugby - State of Origin: QLD vs NSW (May 23rd)

nice tip on qld 1-12 jumbo.. appreciate it.. i was thinking Inglis first tryscorer or to oustcore someone.. but hesitated.. if i saw u picking the same thing i wuld have taken it for sure..i had 100 on no sin bins or send offs @1.33 and 10 on Syd FC +0.5 pitty they couldnt win tho :( good night for everyone in all Blues to win the 2nd game with confidence.. have to look at team sheets first ofcourse
Nice one bro. We did mention the Inglis first try thing a couple of times,but never mind bro,Good One.:ok

Re: NRL Rugby - State of Origin: QLD vs NSW (May 23rd)

NSW were cruising up until halftime and then stopped playing. Qld were ripe for a mauling and then the Blues imploded. Hayne's inexperience the killer blow for them. :@
It was a good game regardless,hard luck bro. I'm not to sure what to make of the next game,but it was'nt just Hayne,NSW may of been up at the half,but the Maroons could well consider themselves unlucky,Hindmarsh's try was'nt and Price's was.The one thing I did find very worrying for the Blues was their defence and how brittle they looked in their own 20,the Maroons could and should of been ahead at the break,but even at the half,I never felt like the Maroons were out of the match,but regardless onto the NRL for the weekend.